UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 29.03.2024, 16:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.02.2004, 21:40 
Globaler Moderator

BUSTA RHYMES ON THE MATH

Vor 3 oder 4 Monaten schrieben wir euch, dass Busta Rhymes bei Aftermath signen wird. Wie mir Aftermath und Interscope gerade mitteilte, ist der Deal nun perfekt.Der Release ist für 2005 geplant, kann aber auch bis 2008 dauern.

:bonk:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2004, 16:03 
Globaler Moderator

Bigg Pimpin' Delmond In Grave Condition! Posted Wednesday, February 18, 2004 by Styles

Daz posted on his forum the other day that DPG collaborator Bigg Pimpin' suffered a stroke in Las Vegas and is on life support. Daz has urged all fans to call and show support for Big Pimpin at the following:

SUNRISE MEDICAL CENTER 702-731-8683 #4072

Our prayers go out to him and his family.....

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2004, 22:55 
Globaler Moderator

Micah "Pastor Troy" Levar and two bodyguards were arrested Friday (February 21) in Atlanta, Georgia after drugs were found in a vehicle the rapper was traveling in.

Levar was stopped by Fayette County Sheriff deputies in his Ford F-650 truck.

Police dogs detected drugs in the vehicle and a subsequent searched turned up the marijuana.

"It was just short of what appeared to be oneounce of suspected marijuana," Sgt. Wayne Prosser said.

Officers allege they questioned Levar, who gave a fake name. They became suspicious when passerby's kept yelling out his rap name, Pastor Troy.

Levar finally admitted his identity when officers found a copy of his CD in the truck.

Levar is facing one count of drug possession and one count of giving the police a fictitious name.

Bodyguards Michael Holloway and Keith Carter were both charged with drug and concealed weapons charges.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2004, 16:27 
Site Owner

Shabazz The Disciple arbeitet an seinem neuen Album "Thug Bible"( was für ein bekloppter Titel..) und arbeitet jetzt auch verstärkt mit Killah Priest zusammen mit dem er Anfang der 90er unter dem martialischen Namen DOA (Disciples Of Armageddon) ins Rapgame einstieg... kann aber noch dauern mit dem Album...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2004, 16:29 
Globaler Moderator

Shock G solo CD coming very soon

www.milenko500.com just posted up their interview with Shock G where he talks about his upcoming CD which he titled "Hallucinations" This is what Shock had to say about it

""Hallucinations" is about 1/3 a shockg solo album, 1/3 a guest artist/production album (featuring Clev-MC, Fifth-Element, Ant-Dog, Delina-Dream, Money-B, Humpty-Hump, Ray-Luv, Yukmouth, Java, Numskull and K-Lien to name a few, with Q-Bert and D-Sharp on turntables), and 1/3 an experimental future-jazz album. I tried to fuse together hip-hop, rave, and enlightened hippie culture all on one album in a sort of "dark comedy". I take it all pretty lightly, and don't mean it so seriously as other artists. It's just a recording to me, to entertain and make ya laugh and wonder; it's not intended to be the koran or bible or nothin. Some rappers are CNN. I'm the comedy channel."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2004, 16:31 
Globaler Moderator

Shock G solo CD coming very soon

www.milenko500.com just posted up their interview with Shock G where he talks about his upcoming CD which he titled "Hallucinations" This is what Shock had to say about it

""Hallucinations" is about 1/3 a shockg solo album, 1/3 a guest artist/production album (featuring Clev-MC, Fifth-Element, Ant-Dog, Delina-Dream, Money-B, Humpty-Hump, Ray-Luv, Yukmouth, Java, Numskull and K-Lien to name a few, with Q-Bert and D-Sharp on turntables), and 1/3 an experimental future-jazz album. I tried to fuse together hip-hop, rave, and enlightened hippie culture all on one album in a sort of "dark comedy". I take it all pretty lightly, and don't mean it so seriously as other artists. It's just a recording to me, to entertain and make ya laugh and wonder; it's not intended to be the koran or bible or nothin. Some rappers are CNN. I'm the comedy channel."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2004, 13:23 
Site Owner

Am Montag veröffentlichte Planet Asia endlich sein Solo-Album "The Grand Opening" über Avatar Records. Kurz nachdem er einen Deal mit dem Major Label Interscope unterzeichnete, wurde er Opfer der internen Label-Politik, sein Album wurde immer wieder verschoben. Asia verlies das Label und ist momentan überhaupt nicht gut auf dieses zu sprechen. Er behauptet, dass sie ihn einfach nur ausgenutzt haben:

Zitat:
"I left Interscope because Jimmy Iovine is a d*ck rider, a d*ck sucker. Tom Whalley went to Warner Brothers and he was the real mothef*cker. He’s’ the dude that signed Tupac and he signed me. All the mothef*ckers that I wanted to use, everyone is using. I wanted to use Kanye, n*ggas is using Kanye. N*ggas is using Jake One, all the n*ggas that I said was dope.

Planet Asia wechselte zu Avatar Records und nahm neue Tracks mit Ghostface Killah, Rasco, Jake One, Supa Dave und anderen auf. Mit seinem neuen Label "Gold Chain Music" will er nun endlich seine eigenen Ideen verwirklichen. Von seiner Europa & Deutschland-Tour war Asia sehr begeistert:

Zitat:
"They treat you like a real star over there. They like the real hip-hop over there and that’s what is missing here. I come from the crack culture, but they rapped so they didn’t have to sell dope. Now they got n*ggas rapping to sell dope."

Quelle: mzee.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2004, 21:02 
Globaler Moderator

Roscoe's now a free agent. The West Coast inspired Philly rapper is now looking for a new label to sign to...

Chances are he'll sign with Kustapo Records, owned by his brother Kurupt, but nothing's signed as of now. Kustapo's not the only label involved. Companies are going crazy for him, offering him alot of money.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2004, 17:32 
Globaler Moderator

Here is a new song by west coast rapper Conway. The track is called "Nutcracka" and is produced by none other than Dr. Dre. Its gettin some spins on radio stations. The LA rapper got 2 tracks from Dre, and he was just signed to Universal Records. Conway has a grip of tight songs, but the hook on "Nutcracka" is kinda weak and the beat is not what you would expect from a A1 producer... Here is "Nutcracka". Check back with us for the other Dr. Dre produced song...

www.westcoast2k.net">http://69.57.150.70/westcoast2k.net/mm/ ... oast2k.net).wma

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2004, 12:20 

* Ms Dynamite eröffnet Rap-Schule
27.02.2004 (Fr) Redakteur: Redaktion
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[2] Die britische Rapperin Niomi "Ms Dynamite"
McLean-Daley will ihr Wissen weitergeben und wird
deswegen im Südlondoner Stadtteil Lambeth eine
Schule für Rap-Musik eröffnen. Das Institut (School
Of Urban Music) trägt den Namen "Diddymite", und
soll Jugendlichen zwischen sieben und vierzehn
Jahren die Möglichkeit bieten, neben dem Singen,
Rappen und dem richtigen Auftreten, auch das Schreiben
von Songs zu lernen. Ms Dynamite konnte bis jetzt
die So Solid Crew und Big Brovaz überzeugen, welche
sich ebenfalls als Lehrer an der Schule beteiligen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ehm... ihr engagement in allen ehren, aber... spinnt die?
wie soll man sich denn bitte sowas vorstellen...
und dann noch big brovaz als lehrer, kann ja nur schief gehen

:bonk:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2004, 12:23 
Globaler Moderator

Hab ein paar exklusive Sir Dyno News für euch.
Duke von Darkroom Familia hat mir gestern folgende mail geschickt:

"What's up man, shit's hella crazy over here. Dyno got
arrested yesterday. We were in the process of
finishing an album and new DVD. Now me and Crooked
gotta try and finish things up. At least we got all
his lyrics done before this shit happened. Anyhow, I
did tell him to count all the stuff we had in our
storage but he was busy recording and I don't think he
got to it. This is just bullshit, it's his third
strike. Dude these fucking pigs are bitches here. They
have it out for DRF. He's been fighting federal
charges for three years now on another case and now
this shit happens. Well, I'll keep you posted and if
you can, keep the homie in your prayers. peace, Duke"

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2004, 18:48 
Globaler Moderator

That's right! Nas' upcoming seventh album will be a double disc, reports his official website, GodsSon.net. The yet-to-be titled double album is slated for a summer release.

For now, fans should look out for Illmatic: 10th Year Platinum Edition, due out March 30th 2004. It contains classics such as "Halftime," "It Ain't Hard To Tell" and "The World Is Yours" in a new remixed format. The LP also features two previously unreleased songs, including the first single "Chizzled."

The Lost Tapes 2 is also on its way. It looks like this is going to be a big and busy year for Nasir Jones.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.02.2004, 13:54 
Globaler Moderator

California rapper Sly Boggy is currently in the studio and finishing up his second album, the sequel to last year's Judgement Day. The album is scheduled to be released by Bolo and J Records spring 2004, WestCoast2K.net reports.

"It's gonna be a mixture of a whole lot of different stuff," Sly Boggy told WestCoast2K.net. "From radio flavor to underground and in between shit, but expect a well rounded album."

The album features guest appearances from Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Kurupt, Raphael Saadiq and Saigon. It features production by producers such as Damizza and Scott Storch. The first single is "That's My Name (Keep It Thuggin')."

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde