UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 137 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2009, 20:41 
Globaler Moderator

Ich mache mal einen Sammelthread auf in dem man posten kann wenn irgendein kleines Label mal wieder stark limitierte Vinyl-Releases (meist zwischen 50 und 500 Stück) von alten und bisher unveröffentlichten Scheiben (vorwiegend aus den 90ern) rausbringt. Gibt ja mittlerweile mehrere "Labels" bzw. Fanprojekte, die in Eigenregie die Rechte an unveröffentlichten Alben, EP's und Tracks erwerben und die dann zu z.T. hohen Preisen auf den Markt schmeißen. Diggers with Gratitude (www.diggerswithgratitude.com) ist wohl das bekannteste Label dieser Gattung, die haben bereits einige Sachen auf diese Art rausgebracht (u.a. EP's/LP's von Main Source, Godfather Don, Unique, Marley Marl, Phill Most Chill). Aktuell mit einem neuen Vinyl-Angebot dabei: Chopped Herring Records mit einer 1996'er EP der Dysfunkshunal Family für 30 Pfund:

Bild

http://www.choppedherringrecords.com/

Wenn noch einer mehr Kauf-Tipps dieser Art hat, immer rein damit...

Zuletzt geändert von Knowbody am 12.07.2011, 20:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.07.2010, 21:54 
Globaler Moderator

Das interessanteste an der nachfolgenden News zu einem limitierten Vinyl-Release ist eigentlich, dass Nick Wiz bald einen 2. Teil seiner unveröffentlichten Mid-90ies Tracks auf CD veröffentlichen wird :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :

Zitat:
NICK WIZ – “CELLAR SELECTIONS VOL. 1 2LP” [NSR2LP-001] LIMITED RELEASE!!
[Sealed / Sticker cover / 250 quantity mail order]

Peace vinyl collecting world! After the great success of our last EP, Godfather Don, we are back as promised to continue our series: Nick Wiz “Cellar Selections” Vol. 1 is here! By popular request we are finally putting on vinyl most of the tracks from Nick Wiz “Cellar Sounds” Vol. 1 2CD that have never been pressed up before. We are also including a couple bonus tracks from the forthcoming No Sleep Recordings 2CD, “Cellar Sounds” Vol. 2!
Nick Wiz has been a Hip-Hop mainstay since his teenage years. Having first impacted the early 90’s scene with his beat contributions to Ecko Unlimited’s “Underground Airplay” cassette series; Nick’s sound was a considerable part of the early Lyricist Lounge movement. This continued into working with Lounge alum, The Cella Dwellas, as well as the likes of Rakim, Chubb Rock, Mad Skillz, Channel Live and countless others. Producing in his own studio, appropriately named “The Cellar”, his sound was a unique fusion of filters, horns, smacking SP-1200 drums and dense bass-lines. With round the clock recording sessions, Nick’s studio was constantly flooded with both Hip-Hop’s elite talent and the best of the underground scene as well. While a lot of the material produced and recorded by him found its way to full-length CD releases, countless other tracks were unreleased; only heard on underground radio shows and rare demos.
This release focuses mostly on the mid-90s demos from the first 2CD, specifically the highly sought after Lyricist Lounge “Underground Airplay” tracks and the rare Stretch and Bobbito demos that have never been on vinyl. This release is the first of two Cellar Selections 2LPs, as the second will be released in early 2011 and will mostly feature tracks from “Cellar Sounds” Vol. 2 with a few leftovers from Vol. 1….
As with our last release, we have made some changes to improve on how we release these records. First, this is already in stock (and sounds great) and all packages will ship in bulk on Monday or Tuesday of the week of August 2nd. So there is no extended wait time after processing your payment. Also, we will be trying to reduce prices on these types of releases as much as possible going forward. This greatly depends on the deals we make with the artists, but this particular 2LP will retail for only $40 plus S&H. That’s right, for double wax!
Thanks for your support as always and stayed tuned for our next releases. Next up is some new unreleased D.I.T.C. flava for all those who have been asking. Keep supporting as we again intend to reward all the consistent customers/collectors (who buy directly from us) of the 2010 series ;-)
God Bless,
James “DL”
Ordering information and snippets are posted below.

RECORD ONE

SIDE A.

1. CELLA DWELLAS - "IT'S TIME" 1997
2. LSD - "PARKSIDE MADNESS" 1994
3. SHADOWZ IN DA DARK - "BRIGHT LIGHTS" 1994
4. PUDGEE - "GET DOWN" *+ 1995

SIDE B.

5. SHABAAM SAHDEEQ - "CAN'T BE YA LOVER" 1994
6. MIILKBONE feat. K-BANGER - "DIRTY DELANEY" 1994
7. RAN REED - "BLACK BOOK INTERLUDE" 1994
8. RAN REED feat. THE CELLA DWELLAS - "THE DEFINITION" 1997
9. NAUTILUS - "UNTITLED" 1994

RECORD TWO

SIDE C.

1. RED HOT LOVER TONE - "4 MY PEEPS" REMIX 1994
2. CHUBB ROCK - "VERSE" 1996
3. SHADOWZ IN DA DARK - "BREAK FOOL" 1992
4. CHUBB ROCK, RAN REED, THE CELLA DWELLAS - "LYRICIST LOUNGE FREESTYLE" 1995
5. NAUTILUS - "CONTACT" *+ 1994

SIDE D.

6. SHABAAM SAHDEEQ w/ BLACK SUN (SHADOWZ IN DA DARK) - "WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN" 1995
7. DARC MIND - "WE IN THIS" 1996
8. SHABAAM SAHDEEQ feat. BAYBE - "SEXY" 1994
9. HITMAN - "REAL NIGGAS" + 1994

* Previously unreleased
+ Tracks appear on forthcoming Nick Wiz "Cellar Sounds" Vol. 2 CD (NSR-005)

SNIPPETS of all tracks on the 2LP can be heard here:

RECORD ONE:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/786778482d289600/

RECORD TWO:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7867818112a60dda/

DETAILS & PAYMENT INFORMATION:

- I will start responding and sending out Paypal invoices at 8am, EST on July 26th, 2010. I will start from the back to the front so please be patient. If you e-mailed us earlier then that, I will invoice you in queue and allow you 24 hours to pay to keep your place.
- Orders are being taken immediately. Get your order in and reserve your copy.
- Limited to only 250 copies, this collector's 2LP will not be repressed. -The 2LP comes sealed in a black jacket with color sticker at top right corner.
- Price is 40.00 USD plus shipping & handling fees.
- These records are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- We are accepting payments worldwide with PayPal in US currency.
- Records are in stock and will be shipping top of the week of August 2nd, 2010.

To PRE-ORDER now, send an e-mail to: nosleeprecordings@gmail.com
In the subject please write: ORDER: NSR2LP-001 NICK WIZ

Provide the following information in your e-mail:

1. Your PayPal e-mail
2. Your full name (first and last)
3. Your full shipping address, printed as it should read for the postal carrier in your region
4. Quantity
5. Shipping option (choose from below, either REGULAR or EXPRESS) *

Price per copy is $40.00

***INPORTANT*** Some shipping costs have CHANGED. Make sure you read the new prices clearly. Most prices have stayed the same but as I found out in my last mailing, the price of EMS has increased overseas. The initial price is higher, but the costs for additional records are lower. For those who order multiple records and pay with EMS, it should balance out. Airmail prices for Europe/UK have stayed the same, but USA Priority and EMS shipping have increased. Please look below to learn the new postage rates. We make nothing off of this btw…

**IMPORTANT** If you live in FRANCE, it is mandatory that you pay EMS (express mail service) for insured shipping with tracking. I know it sucks but I had a lot of French postal issues.
***IMPORTANT*** If you buy more then three copies, you MUST use EMS. That way we have insurance / tracking for an expensive package like that. Thanks.

REGULAR SHIPPING (no insurance/tracking)
For shipping without insurance or tracking provided, please add:

$8.00 - USA [USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days]
$8.00 - CANADA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$14.50 - UK & EUROPE [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$17.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]

Add $2.00 for each additional record if purchasing multiple copies.

EXPRESS SHIPPING (with insurance/tracking)
For shipping that includes insurance and tracking details, please add:

$26.00 - USA [USPS Express Mail next day]
$25.00 - CANADA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$35.00 - UK & EUROPE [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$30.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]

EMS is FASTER then Airmail…If you need to be the first person to get one, PLEASE order with EMS. You also get tracking with this option.

Please verify carefully that your shipping address is 100% correct to avoid any shipping errors.

After your e-mail is received, I will send you a PayPal invoice with the proper total. When your payment is complete, your copies will be reserved and in queue to be shipped the week of August 2nd, 2010.

In the event that we have sold out all 250 copies, you will receive an e-mail notification that all copies have been sold and you will not receive a PayPal invoice.

Any and all inquiries regarding this release and/or purchasing questions can be directed to me at: nosleeprecordings@gmail.com
Best Regards and thanks for supporting,
James “DL”

Track Info (by Nick Wiz)
The Cella Dwellas – “It’s Time” 1997 - One of the first tracks we recorded after "Realms and Reality". It was deleted because the bulk of the second album was recorded in 1999 and this track was considered old by the time we got a release date.
LSD – “Parkside Madness” 1994 - This was a crew from East Orange that was affiliated with Kay Gee (Naughty by Nature). They actually introduced me to the Miilkbone situation after I produced several tracks for them.
Shadowz In Da Dark – “Bright Lights” 1994 - This was actually co-produced by Monochrome (one of the group's emcees). This was for their demo.
Pudgee – “Get Down” 1995 - This joint was one of many tracks recorded during the "King Of New York" sessions, but did not make it on the album.
Shabaam Sahdeeq – “Can’t Be Ya Lover” 1994 - This was off of Shabaam's demo that he was shopping in 94/95. It appeared finally on one of the "Underground Airplay" cassettes.
Miilkbone feat. K-Banger – “Dirty Delaney” 1994 - K-Banger was another one of Miilkbone's artists that he brought around while we were working on his album. This track did not make the final cut for the LP.
Ran Reed – “Black Book Interlude” 1994 – This was a short freestyle done with Marc Ecko for the "Underground Airplay" series.
Ran Reed feat. The Cella Dwellas – “The Definition” 1997 - I was working on Ran's project and the Dwellas 2nd LP at the same time. Everyone was always around and this collabo naturally happened.
Nautilus – “Untitled” 1994 - This was a group from Jersey City that was under my production company. This is one of several joints we worked on.
Red Hot Lover Tone “4 My Peeps” Unreleased Remix 1994 - This was a remix that I submitted for the 12" release, but it was not chosen.
Chubb Rock – “Verse” 1996 - Chubb Rock came by the studio to pick up some beats to write to, heard the track and dropped an impromptu verse.
Shadowz In Da Dark – “Break Fool” 1992 – This was an track off of their earlier demo.
Chubb Rock, Ran Reed, The Cella Dwellas – Lyricist Lounge Freestyle 1995 - Another collaboration track done for Ran Reed's demo. We eventually gave it to Ecko Unlimited for one of the "Underground Airplay" cassettes.
Nautilus – “Contact” 1994 – Another track from their demo project I worked on.
Shabaam Sahdeeq w/ Black Sun (Shadowz In Da Dark) – “When The Shit Hits The Fan” 1995 - This was another track recorded for Shabaam's demo.
Darc Mind – “We In This” 1996 - This was an unreleased track that we worked on for Darc Mind's debut album on Loud. They were dropped before their project was ever released.
Shabaam Sahdeeq feat. Baybe - “Sexy” 1994 – While we were working on Shabaam's demo, Guru from Gang Starr brought Baybe down to the studio to work on her project. She jumped on the hook for this song and actually she also sang the hook for The Cella Dwellas single "Perfect Match".
Hitman (Ran Reed) – “Real Niggas” 1994 – This track was done for Ran’s early demo when he was still using the name Hitman. Eventually this made onto one of the “Underground Airplay” cassettes

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.07.2010, 07:34 

Knowbody hat geschrieben:
dass Nick Wiz bald einen 2. Teil seiner unveröffentlichten Mid-90ies Tracks auf CD veröffentlichen wird :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :

Zuuu geil! :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.07.2010, 08:46 

wusste gar nicht, dass Pudgee auch unter Napoleon tracks released hat. so kommt man auch zu seinen infos ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.08.2010, 22:50 
Globaler Moderator

Neues (altes) Tragedy aka Intelligent Hoodlum Material:

http://www.unkut.com/2010/07/pre-order- ... -demos-ep/

:thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2010, 20:35 
Globaler Moderator

Wow, extrem coole Sache:

O.C. - O-Zone Originals

Bild

SIDE A.

1. OUTSIDERS [Buckwild]
2. WOULD YOU BELIEVE? [Buckwild]
3. KICK A RHYME FOR THE RECORD [Mark Pearson / John Mcgann]
4. STRETCH AND BOBBITO PROMO (intro by MC Serch) [Eclipse]

SIDE B.

5. BROTHERS ARE FAKE [Mark Pearson / John Mcgann]
6. THAT BAD MOTHERFUCKER [Eclipse]
7. SUGAR [Buckwild]

Leider keine Ahnung wann es kommen soll, aber hoffentlich kommt es auch auf CD... :pray:

Snippets gibt es hier:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/79747515b9c954c6/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2010, 08:58 
Globaler Moderator

Noch was neues:

Bild

Bild

http://www.another14u2nv.blogspot.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2010, 12:54 
Globaler Moderator

Noch mehr Material:

Bild

The first release on DOPE FOLKS is the re-release of the sought after MIXMASTA D (from the BIZZIE BOYZ)12" ep "The Turntable Scientist". The release is newly remastered and features 3 Previously unreleased tracks!!!

Track listing:
Where Ya Iyze at!?!?
Strate Phrum Da Crate Part II
LYVE!!!
Phucdat
Da Weekend (Previously unavailable)
Scooby Dooby Wah Wah Wah (Previously Unavailable)
Do Whatcha Do Best (Previously Unavailable)
Shoutoutz

http://dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com/p ... tist-12-ep

Und zwei Constant Deviants/Sparrow the Movement/Global Platoon Compilations auf Vinyl:

http://thesix2sixshift.blogspot.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2010, 20:13 

Bild

Tracklisting:

A1 Take It How You Want It feat. Ryme Valore, B"stro & Resadoo
A2 Big Sha feat. Big Sha
A3 Take It How You Want It (instrumental)

B1 Big Sha (instrumental)
B2 Tattles Tale feat. Superstar,Ooh & Shells Plus
B3 Headbounty feat Superstar,Deacon Jones,B"stro & Resadoo

http://www.choppedherringrecords.com

PEACE

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2010, 08:06 
Globaler Moderator

Stranj Child EP:

http://dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com/p ... hip-hop-ep

Reinhören kann man hier:

http://fifthelementonline.com/blog/albu ... olks-2010/

----------

Noch was neues:

Sons of Sam - Oooh He Got An Afro (Re-Release mit Bonus Track)

http://prom8nly.blogspot.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.11.2010, 10:15 
Globaler Moderator

BUCKWILD (D.I.T.C.) – “PRESENTS” EP [NSREP-003] LIMITED RELEASE!!
[Sealed / Sticker cover / 200 quantity mail order]

Peace vinyl collecting world! The series continues on, and I want to thank everyone that has supported thus far! We are at our fourth release in this series, with the series concluding on the next release! This one is in the tradition of the previous releases; we are finding history here….

This release is something that we have been sitting on for awhile, and being that Buckwild’s new album with Celph Titled was just released this past Tuesday, it is a great time to finally do this project….

In preparing to start Celph Titled’s album, we spent 3 days at Buckwild’s studio pulling up discs, listening to tracks, and mapping out the project. It was quite the experience in finding and hearing the original SP-1200 disks of classics like “Masta I.C.”, “Put It On”, etc, as well as stuff that was never pressed with instrumentals, like “What I Represent”, and “Blowing Up In The World”. It was truly special to base Celph’s project on beats from that same time period as those songs. Amazingly enough, we also found three more DAT tapes (which I overlooked when I had compiled Buckwild’s 2CD a few years before) in his stash. On these DATs were about 10 submission remixes that Buck had made during the busiest period of his early career. A couple of which you eventually heard on Buck’s original remix EP, but several others that were completely new to my ears. While Buckwild and myself have talked since about doing a following up to that 2CD, we did not have enough material to fill it out. Putting it out as a limited EP was another option, but since there were only 5 songs (remixes only) that had final mixes, we held off. As Celph’s project was finally completed over the next two years, we realized that we would have a few leftover tracks from that as well. We also wanted to somehow put Celph’s posse track featuring D.I.T.C. and Brand Nubian on vinyl also. So hear it is; a mixture of the old and new. It is crazy to release these vaulted remixes 15 years later. I think they speak for themselves as to how legendary Buckwild’s mid-90s sound really was….A little description / history about all of these songs is below.

As with our last three releases, we have made some changes to improve on how we release these records. First, this is already in stock (and sounds great) and all packages will ship in bulk on Tuesday or Wednesday of the week of November 8th, 2010. So there isn’t an extended wait time after processing your payment. Also, as you know, we are trying to reduce prices on these types of releases as much as possible going forward. This greatly depends on the deals we make with the artists, but this particular EP will retail for only $40 plus S&H.

Thanks for your support as always and stayed tuned for our next and final release in this series. Of course that will be O.C. part 2! We also have a nice treat for all those who have kept up to date with buying all five of these ;-) Keep supporting, as we intend to keep finding the gems!

Best,

James “DL” / NSR

SIDE A. (Ninety Now)

Celph Titled & Buckwild

1. “There Will Be Blood” [LP Version] feat. Sadat X, Grand Puba, A.G., O.C., and Diamond D

This song represents what Celph and Buck's "Nineteen Ninety Now" album is all about. Past, present, and future. Hip-Hop heavyweights going for theirs down the line….Shout out to Nick Wiz for letting us use The Cellar for these sessions. It was a crazy experience to be in the studio and watch all these legends record.

2. “There Will Be Blood” [REMIX] feat. Sadat X, Grand Puba, A.G., O.C., and Diamond D

In true Buckwild 90's fashion, an alternate mix of this joint was made. This remix was done specifically for this EP. Gives the song a whole new vibe and it will only be available on this 12” EP.

3. “Nothin’ To Say” feat. Rise

Celph brought along a classic Demigodz cohort, a call-and-response hook meshed between Mista Sinista scratches, and a bass driven jazzy track from Buck. This is a collaboration that ended up being cut off the main album. Tough to make these calls, but we did not want the CD to be too long. Ended up being perfect for this EP….

4. “The Celph Titled Show”

Another track that we decided to keep just for this EP. Sinista on the cuts once again delivering a nice extended routine for the outro of the song. This was actually the very first Buckwild beat that Celph recorded to for the album. Sleigh bells, filters and keys... It was a great warm-up record and ended up setting the vibe for the rest of the recording process.

SIDE B. (Ninety Then)

Unreleased Buckwild Remixes

1. Kool G. Rap feat. Nas – “Fast Life” REMIX

Buckwild: “I worked on this somewhat later then I should have. Even though I did the album version and it was the single, Salaam’s remix was chosen before I even turned this in. I was going to use it on the white label, but went with the Nas and AZ songs instead”.

2. Da Bush Babees – “We Run Things” REMIX

Buckwild: “I was cool with the A&R at Reprise and I had worked on this remix for submission for a promo Remix 12”. I don’t know if the group ever heard it and the label never ended up releasing any other remixes, so this never materialized. My A&R dude made it up to me later by getting me on the Ahmad single”.

3. The Alkaholiks feat. Diamond D – “The Next Level” REMIX

Buckwild: “I actually worked on remixes for every single off of this album. The only one that was used was the “Damn” remix”.

4. Rampage – “Beware Of The Rampsack” REMIX

Buckwild: “Dallas Austin had worked with the crew on the Illegal project and at that point I was just getting started trying to get placements. I made this one and sent it over there [Rowdy]. Funny, I did this remix a few days after I made “Times Up”. The rest is history”!

5. Grand Daddy I.U. – “Represent” REMIX

Buckwild: “This was one of the real early remixes I tried out. It came out pretty good but I never did anything with it”.

All tracks on the A-Side recorded or remixed in 2009 and 2010. All tracks on B-Side remixed in 1994 or 1995.

All scratches on A-Side by Mista Sinista.

SNIPPETS of all tracks on the EP can be heard here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8206393191617c70/

SENDSPACE LINK (for download)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v2sch6

DETAILS & PAYMENT INFORMATION:
- I will start responding and sending out Paypal invoices at 8am, EST on October 29th, 2010. I will start from the back to the front so please be patient. If you e-mailed us earlier then that, I will invoice you in queue and allow you 24 hours to pay to keep your place.

- Orders are being taken immediately. Get your order in and reserve your copy

- Limited to only 200 copies, this collector's EP will not be repressed.

- The EP comes sealed in a black jacket with color sticker at top right corner.

- Price is 40.00 USD plus shipping & handling fees.

- These records are sold on a first come, first serve basis.

- We are accepting payments worldwide with PayPal in US currency.

- Records are in stock and will be shipping the top of the week of November 8th, 2010.

To PRE-ORDER now, send an e-mail to: nosleeprecordings@gmail.com

In the subject please write: ORDER: NSREP-003 BUCKWILD

Provide the following information in your e-mail:

1. Your PayPal e-mail
2. Your full name (first and last)
3. Your full shipping address, printed as it should read for the postal carrier in your region
4. Quantity
5. Shipping option (choose from below, either REGULAR or EXPRESS) *

Price per copy is $40.00

***INPORTANT*** Some shipping costs have CHANGED. Make sure you read the new prices clearly. Most prices have stayed the same but as I found out in my last mailing, the price of EMS has increased overseas. The initial price is higher, but the costs for additional records are lower. For those who order multiple records and pay with EMS, it should balance out. Airmail prices for Europe/UK have stayed the same, but USA Priority and EMS shipping have increased. Please look below to learn the new postage rates. We make nothing off of this btw…

**IMPORTANT** If you live in FRANCE, it is mandatory that you pay EMS (express mail service) for insured shipping with tracking. I know it sucks but I had a lot of French postal issues.

***IMPORTANT*** If you buy more then three copies, you MUST use EMS. That way we have insurance / tracking for an expensive package like that. Thanks.

REGULAR SHIPPING (no insurance/tracking)
For shipping without insurance or tracking provided, please add:

$8.00 - USA [USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days]
$8.00 - CANADA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$14.50 - UK & EUROPE [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$17.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]

EXPRESS SHIPPING (with insurance/tracking)
For shipping that includes insurance and tracking details, please add:

$26.00 - USA [USPS Express Mail next day]
$25.00 - CANADA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$35.00 - UK & EUROPE [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$30.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]

EMS is FASTER then Airmail…If you need to be the first person to get one, PLEASE order with EMS. You also get tracking with this option.

Please verify carefully that your shipping address is 100% correct to avoid any shipping errors.

After your e-mail is received, I will send you a PayPal invoice with the proper total. When your payment is complete, your copies will be reserved and in queue to be shipped the week of November 8th, 2010.

In the event that we have sold out of all 200 copies, you will receive an e-mail notification that all copies have been sold and you will not receive a PayPal invoice.

Any and all inquiries regarding this release and/or purchasing questions can be directed to me at: nosleeprecordings@gmail.com

Best regards and thanks for supporting,

James “DL”

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.04.2011, 15:41 
Globaler Moderator

Ende Mai/Anfang Juni werden die Jungs von Diggers with grattitude ein altes und bisher unveröffentlichtes Phill Most Chill Album neu auflegen:

Zitat:
DWG008: Phill Most Chill - 'All Cuts Recorded Raw'... finally!
This has been a long time coming but don't get too excited yet folks, we're not quite at the pre-order stage yet... as we've kept you all waiting so long for this we've put together a little teaser trailer to whet your appetites... we think it speaks for itself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6kUDd1f ... r_embedded

There will be a collector bundle similar to the TDS Mob, pricing is TBC but you're looking at around £50-60 for the 'bundle' for those of you who may want to put some funds aside in advance... our guess is most forum users will want the bundle as there will be vinyl exclusives included...

The LP itself will also be available on its own for a more normal price of around £20-25, again exact price is TBC...

Enjoy the video, expect pre-orders to commence late May/early June...

Shaker

Da bin ich mal gespannt drauf, zumal es auch wieder eine CD Version geben wird... :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2011, 22:01 
Globaler Moderator

Zitat:
O.C. (D.I.T.C.) – “OZONE ORIGINALS PART 2” EP [NSREP-004] LIMITED RELEASE!!
[Sealed / Sticker cover / 175 quantity mail order]

Peace vinyl collecting world! The wait is finally over!!! No Sleep Recordings wraps up its second series with our latest release from none other then the phenomenon O.C! As announced earlier, this is the companion record to our first “Ozone Originals” EP and like its predecessor; it does not disappoint the faithful! I want to thank everyone that has supported this series. We are at our fifth / final release in this series, and that means giveaway time to all those that have kept up…..Details below.

This EP is a mixed bag of unreleased joints spanning from pre-“Word…Life” to “Jewelz”. Again we managed to find some vintage bangers. With production handled by Buckwild, DJ Ogee, and Da Beatminerz, this is absolutely essential to anyone that has followed O.C.’s career. Not too much I can say about this; just straight up dope unreleased gems from one of the greatest lyricists ever, working with some of the best producers of the mid-90s. D.I.T.C. from this era never disappoints and it is again an honor to finally unearth these tracks. Enjoy. Song titles, creation / production details, and snippets are below.

As with our last four releases, we have made some changes to improve on how we release these records. First, this is already in stock (and sounds great) and all packages will ship in bulk on Tuesday or Wednesday of the week of May 9th, 2011. So there isn’t an extended wait time after processing your payment. Also, as you know, we are trying to reduce prices on these types of releases as much as possible going forward. This greatly depends on the deals we make with the artists, but this particular EP will retail for only $50 plus S&H. Even though this series is over, No Sleep is coming back very soon with some serious HEAT on vinyl. New announcements coming shortly….

The giveway. We will announce it next Monday the 2nd to all those who qualify. I am not expecting for there to be more then 75 to 100 of these shipped out, which will make it a VERY rare record. If you liked “Ozone Originals” 1 and 2, I am sure you will love it ;-) As the sale goes on, I will communicate with the customers that qualify as I invoice them. Like last time, the bonus records are EXACTLY commensurate to the number of copies of each title purchased (i.e. 2 copies each of all 5 records = 2 bonus records). This record is not for sale. You must have supported the full 5 records in this series (and purchased them directly from ME) to obtain a copy. If you are missing a title or two, hit me as I have a couple personal spares of one or two of these titles. But that is a handful at best, and will not help too many people. But if you are quick, I might have a chumpie for you! To everyone that kept up, THANK YOU. Thank you for believing in this series and being so positive throughout the journey. This bonus is something a lot of people asked me to get, so I think you will be well pleased with the reward! Stay tuned!

******The only difference between last time and this is that I cannot cover the additional postage (which is $2 each extra record in a package). When the records were $80, I was able to absorb the extra postage on the strength, but with the manufacturing and licensing prices of two records, I simply can’t afford it this time. I make nothing on the shipping, btw, but it is the only expense for the bonus records that you must cover. I am sure most of you understand, but I am still saying it up front so there is no confusion******

Best,

James “DL” / NSR

NSREP-004

O.C. - “O-Zone Originals Part 2” EP

Side A.

1. “Flipside” [DJ Ogee] * - This was a track done right after “Word…Life” was finished, but well before “Jewelz” started.

2. “Master Ya High” [Buckwild] * - This was another track done in between the first two albums. Buckwild ended up using an altered version of this beat for a Faith Evans record years later.

3. “Gone” [DJ Ogee] * - This was an outtake from “Jewelz”. This song was revisted and remixed years later for the “Smoke and Mirrors” album.

4. “Kevvy Kev Promo” [Buckwild] + - This was a promo done during the early promotion of “Word…Life” for Bay Area DJ / host, Kevvy Kev at KZSU.

* Recorded in 1996

+ Recorded in 1994

Side B.

1. “Sharp As A Knife” [Buckwild] + - This track was done before “Word…Life” around the same time as “Sugar” and “Outsiders”.

2. “Stronjay”(Original Version) [DJ Ogee] * - This was the original version of the song on “Jewelz”.

3. “Pain” [Da Beatminerz] * - This was another song done for “Jewelz” that was deleted at the last moment.

4. “Sway and Tech Promo” feat. MC Serch [DJ Ogee] + - Another promo done for “The Wake Up Show” during the promotion of “Word…Life”.

* Recorded in 1996

+ Recorded in 1994

SNIPPETS of all tracks on the EP can be heard here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8951119677dea294/

SENDSPACE LINK (for download)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0spve

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2011, 23:02 
Globaler Moderator

donpleasant hat geschrieben:
LIMITED VINYL EP on Chopped Herring Records

Bild

WELCOME TO THE GREAT OUTDOORS EP

!!!!!!!!!ONLY 350 COPIES PRESSED!!!!!!!!!!

Tracklisting:

A1 Meyhem Lauren - Queens
A2 Shaz Illyork - Painkillers
A3 Action Bronson - Dance Song
A4 Meyhem Lauren - Makin Stacks

B1 Mehem Lauren & Action Bronson - Typhoon Rap
B2 Shaz Illyork & Action Bronson - German Engineering
B3 Shaz Illyork - Die Dreaming
B4 Action Bronson - Imported Goods

Peep it:

http://youtu.be/9sm_vFYta0A

Cop it: HERE

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2011, 19:57 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

Zitat:
Phill Most Chill 'All Cuts Recorded Raw' collectors bundle

Limited (140 available: limited to TWO bundles per customer) bundle package, which includes the following items:

- Phill Most Chill 'All Cuts Recorded Raw' 2xLP on collectors edition 180g coloured vinyl!

- Phill Most Chill 'All Cuts Recorded Raw' variant pressing of sides A/B with 3 different B-side tracks (note: this pressing was aborted due to sound quality of the 3 B-side tracks)

- Devastating Two 'Runnin' Things' 7"

- Phill Most Chill 'All Cuts Recorded Raw' CD with different tracklisting to the vinyl LP, including remastered versions of 'Out To Kill' and 'Be Intelligent'

- Phill Most Chill 'On Tempo Jack' storyboard poster, measuring 50x70cm (folded to fit into LP sleeve)

- Phill Most Chill signed 8x10 press photo

http://phillmostchill.bigcartel.com/pro ... ors-bundle

Wer es haben will, muss schnell sein (ich habe mir mal ein Bundle gesichert), ist auf 140 Stück limitiert und voraussichtlich sehr begehrt. Gibt es aber auch normal auf CD:

www.phillmostchill.bigcartel.com

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 137 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde