UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 14.05.2024, 19:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 18:22 

There's one girl, she lives in same city where I lives, and I met her on internet. She was kinda boring, very boring, she wants to date with me... I never gave her my phone number, just told her my first name...I think she knows me, I mean somebody probably told her or she saw some pictures somewhere, but.... She's ugly as a muthafucka, I would post here pictures of that ugly skinny creature, but I erase every single pic of her I had on my hard drive, I don't wanna look at that god damn retarded stupid woman, I think I'd rather face off with some brownies then with her... Anyway, I send her e-mail right now :

What can i say to you, why I don't wanna have any contact with you? As first, take a look at the mirror, but be careful-you might get scared. Except that you're ugly and you would probably fright devil himself, you're also not interesting and you're fucking boring. I don't need your phone number, I don't wanna meet you nowhere, I don't wanna yo pics, I don't wanna have anything with you. We did chat just for a small time, and you're already acting like you know me for few years. Whatta fuck you want anyway? I dated with girls looking at least 100 times better then you-so I don't need you in that way. I have enough female friends, so I don't need you in that way neither. You said that you are looking for a boyfriend over the internet-well, first don't show anyone your pictures cause I can bet at least 90 % of people would have nightmares of you and nobody will chat with you after you show em yo pics. And yeah, that was me, but I erased my profile just because of you,but you found me anyway. I put you on ignore list on icq and that's the way it's gonna be. After I send you this, I'll also ignore you here,so my dear..FUCK OFF, I'm not interested into you in any fuckin way.And I'll say this nice-don't ever contact me in any way or I'll come to yo hood and burn your ugly face with napalm...literally..so fuck for life!

So..is this good way to say her fuck off, or I even shoulda been "harder" ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 18:27 

^^^^
I think it´s hard enough... :D and i also think that she never ever in her life gon´ try to get at you :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 18:29 
Globaler Moderator

You did it like a gentleman :razz:

BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 18:34 

Boogiezzy hat geschrieben:
What can i say to you, why I don't wanna have any contact with you? As first, take a look at the mirror, but be careful-you might get scared. Except that you're ugly and you would probably fright devil himself, you're also not interesting and you're fucking boring. I don't need your phone number, I don't wanna meet you nowhere, I don't wanna yo pics, I don't wanna have anything with you. We did chat just for a small time, and you're already acting like you know me for few years. Whatta fuck you want anyway? I dated with girls looking at least 100 times better then you-so I don't need you in that way. I have enough female friends, so I don't need you in that way neither. You said that you are looking for a boyfriend over the internet-well, first don't show anyone your pictures cause I can bet at least 90 % of people would have nightmares of you and nobody will chat with you after you show em yo pics. And yeah, that was me, but I erased my profile just because of you,but you found me anyway. I put you on ignore list on icq and that's the way it's gonna be. After I send you this, I'll also ignore you here,so my dear..FUCK OFF, I'm not interested into you in any fuckin way.And I'll say this nice-don't ever contact me in any way or I'll come to yo hood and burn your ugly face with napalm...literally..so fuck for life

looooool, nice E-mail !! :hurra:

:muah: :lol: :uglylaugh: :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 19:20 

:ugly: hard...she's probably dead by now...jumped off a bridge or something

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 19:22 

breach hat geschrieben:
:ugly: hard...she's probably dead by now...jumped off a bridge or something

lol, "Zwei dumme ein Gedanke" :ugly:

Boogy, just send her "Bitch Shut Up" from Colton Grundy & Esham, thats hard enough! :ugly:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2004, 23:05 

I'll send her trojan horse server if she send me any more mails or something :nono:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2004, 14:52 

Very Gentlemanlike... :D

It should be hard enough to get the point...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2004, 15:49 

you know how to speak with a woman :D

:lol: :lol4:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2004, 16:01 

Sorge hat geschrieben:

lol :ugly:

BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2004, 16:04 

Boogiezzy hat geschrieben:
There's one girl, she lives in same city where I lives, and I met her on internet. She was kinda boring, very boring, she wants to date with me... I never gave her my phone number, just told her my first name...I think she knows me, I mean somebody probably told her or she saw some pictures somewhere, but.... She's ugly as a muthafucka, I would post here pictures of that ugly skinny creature, but I erase every single pic of her I had on my hard drive, I don't wanna look at that god damn retarded stupid woman, I think I'd rather face off with some brownies then with her... Anyway, I send her e-mail right now :

What can i say to you, why I don't wanna have any contact with you? As first, take a look at the mirror, but be careful-you might get scared. Except that you're ugly and you would probably fright devil himself, you're also not interesting and you're fucking boring. I don't need your phone number, I don't wanna meet you nowhere, I don't wanna yo pics, I don't wanna have anything with you. We did chat just for a small time, and you're already acting like you know me for few years. Whatta fuck you want anyway? I dated with girls looking at least 100 times better then you-so I don't need you in that way. I have enough female friends, so I don't need you in that way neither. You said that you are looking for a boyfriend over the internet-well, first don't show anyone your pictures cause I can bet at least 90 % of people would have nightmares of you and nobody will chat with you after you show em yo pics. And yeah, that was me, but I erased my profile just because of you,but you found me anyway. I put you on ignore list on icq and that's the way it's gonna be. After I send you this, I'll also ignore you here,so my dear..FUCK OFF, I'm not interested into you in any fuckin way.And I'll say this nice-don't ever contact me in any way or I'll come to yo hood and burn your ugly face with napalm...literally..so fuck for life!

:lol:

Mache dir Gedanken - und du wirst Erkenntnis erlangen.

-Kaibara Ekiken-

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2004, 16:43 

Ripashun hat geschrieben:
Sorge hat geschrieben:

lol :ugly:

ja ich weiss das ich nicht gut in englisch schreiben kann ;) :ugly:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2004, 00:37 

I don't think that witch ever gonna contact me. And she is a witch, cause couple of days ago when I started all that "fight" with her, I get some shit on top of my neck,beyond the ear.I don't know what's the name for it, but I gotta to to hospital cause it's hurting bad,it's not big deal but I need to get injection in my neck :sad: and then it's over for 10 minutes. But anyway...I don't think it's gonna be nice to get injection in my neck :stupid:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde