UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 10:51

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 76 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.04.2007, 23:03 

Lox ist immer noch ne geile crew alle 3 Killas. Neues Album soll eingentlich kommen, hier hab ich die Neue single, die Naturlich we're Back heisst :up: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8TWLK6S

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 18:54 

Bild

Bild

release-date:
8. june

scheiß streetalbum, alles schon bekannt eig.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 13:35 

wieso is Jada da nich am Start
(kann mir schon denken dass es scheiße is, waren die D Block Teile schon immer)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 18:15 

SnoopFrog hat geschrieben:
(kann mir schon denken dass es scheiße is, waren die D Block Teile schon immer)

Haben mir auch noch nie gefallen :thumbdown:

Zitat:
Kemper:"Ein Teil von mir sagt:"Ich würde gerne mit ihr sprechen, mich mit ihr treffen. Der andere Teil von mir sagt:"Ich fragt mich, wie wohl ihr Kopf auf einem Stiel aussieht?")

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.07.2007, 17:18 

Don Bishop hat geschrieben:
und wozu reppen sie dann noch ruff ryders ?

btw, ich fand die ganzen g-unit disse's lustig, allein schon dass sie für 50cent über den "sorry ms jackson" beat rappen :yeah:

Hat das mal einer am Start :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.08.2007, 21:38 

J-Hood no longer on D-Block, releases statement

Rumors have been circulating that J-Hood was no longer a member of D-Block. The rapper has now released a statement confirming those rumors.

“It has come to my attention that multiple rumors are emerging and circulating around the internet and the streets. So I will use this announcement to clarify these statements.
Around 3 ½ weeks ago I asked to be released from the label I’ve been signed to. After that occurrence all legal procedures have been properly handled in accordance. Basically there’s an instance in which we all run out of patience and take upon action to better our situation. I think I’ve been loyal since the beginning to the label and the individuals that run it. I have devoted six years of my life to making our movement prosper with no realistic reward or success, knowing my worth and what I’m capable of.

If for any reason I happen to fail to accomplish what I intend to which is be successful, I feel more comfortable knowing it will be from a decision I made and not one that was made by the next man. The chain that supposedly was taken away from me is and has been in my possession since it was purchased but I refuse to wear it because I have mentally moved on, meaning I’d rather have no type of affiliation with D-Block at all. I’m past that point in my life I have a whole new focus, which is concentrating on making my new movement as strong and successful as possible.

And for the record the chain was not giving to me by the label but instead purchased by me, so picture me letting someone take it away from me. To put everything in perspective I will be releasing multiple freestyles and songs on various mixtapes under my own company. So now that I have clarified the situation. I will give you a glimpse of what’s to come. I will be signed to my own label O.D.G Ent. (On Da Grind) as of next week. Last but not least you can log on to YouTube.com to see the five-minute video interview of me showing the chain and actual release form. Say goodbye to D-Block and say hello to ODG!

Fans, be on the lookout who knows who will be next to pull another publicity stunt!”

http://myspace.com/therealjhood

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 01:58 

jetzt disst er d-block schon, schleift seine kette aufm boden rum und geht mit 50cent auf die bühne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw8djAWYLeM

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 15:47 

:thumbdown:

böser böser Junge

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 16:22 

oh man, wie lächerlich kann man noch sein? sowas hätte ich von j-hood nie erwartet, NIEMALS.

aber wenn ein 20cent mit kohle lockt, dann kann anscheinand keiner wiederstehen, keine ehre und stolz diese billo-rapper.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 16:49 

Der Papst hat geschrieben:
Don Bishop hat geschrieben:
und wozu reppen sie dann noch ruff ryders ?

btw, ich fand die ganzen g-unit disse's lustig, allein schon dass sie für 50cent über den "sorry ms jackson" beat rappen :yeah:

Hat das mal einer am Start :)

Den "sorry ms jackson"-diss hab ich am start.. kann ihn dir schicken oder hier hochladen, wenn das erlaubt ist..^^

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 17:20 

buc fifty hat geschrieben:
oh man, wie lächerlich kann man noch sein? sowas hätte ich von j-hood nie erwartet, NIEMALS.

aber wenn ein 20cent mit kohle lockt, dann kann anscheinand keiner wiederstehen, keine ehre und stolz diese billo-rapper.

wie krass.. hätte niemals gedacht dass ich mal einer meinung mit dir sein würde :D

@onyx

yo is erlaubt.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.2007, 17:30 

Okay, hier ist der Sorry Miss Jackson Track von D-Block:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WKLFWJ7F

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2007, 05:04 
Globaler Moderator

Styles P Preps 'Supa' Solo CD, Lox Reunion Disc

A new solo album and a fresh LOX effort means we'll be hearing a lot from New York rapper Styles P in the near future.

The MC (real name David Styles) plans to drop his third solo album, "Supa Gangsta, Extraordinary Gentleman," on Dec. 4. He tells Billboard.com that the process of getting it out was "much smoother" than the embattled four-year gap between his first two solo outings...

"I always work, to tell you the truth," says Styles, who switched from Ruff Ryders to Koch for "Supa Gangsta..." "I would say I made three albums between (2006's) 'Time Is Money' and this one. I make songs every day. If not a song then a freestyle. If not a freestyle, I work with some of the young boys" on his label, D-Block. "Eventually it hits you in the gut -- 'I got an album! This is the album!' And then you put it out."

Styles describes "Supa Gangsta..." as "street-level hip-hop in its rawest form." Swizz Beatz produced the first single, "Blow Ya Mind Up," which has already been released to urban radio. Other collaborators on the album include Akon, Ghostface Killah, the Roots' Black Thought, Ray J and Max B. Styles plans to play some live shows to support the release.

As for the LOX, Styles says the trio is working on a new album -- its first since "We Are the Streets" in 2000 -- for release in the second or third quarter of 2008, after Sheek Louch drops his solo album in the first quarter.

"We've got a good amount of songs," Styles says. "It's the same direction we always go in -- 100 percent pure hip-hop electricity. You'll hear a lot of songs on each one of our solo albums preparing you for the LOX album." No guest collaborators are on tap for the set yet, however. "We've kept it strictly us so far," Styles says, "but we'll see as it goes on."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.12.2007, 15:03 
Globaler Moderator

Pack das mal trotzdem hier rein auch wenn er nicht mehr bei D-Block ist.

Bild

1. Intro 3:01
2. Who I'ma Sign To Pt. 2 6:22
3. Bang 'Em Out 3:51
4. Homicide 3:35
5. One Hit Wonder Man Pt. 2 5:18
6. Interlude 2:40
7. Jena 6 2:30
8. I Told You 4:51
9. Live My Life 3:59
10. Everyday 4:54
11. Interlude 2:37
12. Gangsta ----- 6:13
13. Made Niggaz 1:57
14. Eye Candy 5:01
15. Sex Slave 4:40
16. Couple Of The Year 3:30
17. Eastside 2:26
18. R & R Jewelers 3:03
19. Outro 1:08

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.12.2007, 17:29 

Wollt grad fragen was der hier noch sucht^^
Um mal meinen Senf dazuzugeben, fand ich den Typen schon immer 0815, und seit er von D-Block weg is, is seine Karriere sowieso vorbei (falls er jemals eine hatte)
Wenn das mal nicht grottig wird :ugly:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 76 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde