UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 13.05.2024, 12:11

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2008, 15:03 

SnoopFrog hat geschrieben:
wer hat eigentlich schon die 2 Hungry Brothers gehört? also ich find die richtig stark - auch wenn ich mir vorstellen kann, dass sie dem Großteil hier wieder zu langweilig sein wird^^

Und ich dachte das lohnt sich. ^^ Nee mal ehrlich, da werden doch auch sicher düstere Produktionen anzutreffen sein, oder? Wollte mir die eigentlich auch demnächst zulegen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2008, 16:07 

düster eher weniger...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2008, 22:28 
Globaler Moderator

Zitat:
NEW ALBUM FROM IDE PRODUCED BY DJ CONNECT
Body: The album is near completion, im in the studio everyday working on it. This album is entirely produced by Dj Connect but i will be blessing some interludes aswell. We got over 20 tracks recorded. The album title has been changed but we are still waiting to drop that on you. This is another concept album, and out does Force Fed. So far i have tracks with the Outsidaz ( Yah Yah, Pacewon, Young Zee, GS!).... take it in... ok i also have a sick track with Block Mcloud (Brooklyn Academy!) called Devilz Island.. Had to get the Creative Juices Squad on there so i got: Alucard, Critical, UG, Jise and Life on a few tracks. My hommie Maylay Sparks has been showing lots of love, blessed me with a verse for the "Never remix" and has some cameos and adlibs threw out the album. There are a few last minute additions that are in the air, so stay posted. The album has a very particular sound, being all produced by Dj Connect. Probably the sickest beats ive heard to date, not to mention there are cuts on most the tracks. Too many albums are dropping missing the DJ element. Plenty of raw lyrics, beats, skratches, cameos an more. album should be comming Nov/Dec. 2008.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2008, 23:12 

Oh, das könnte interessant werden. Das was ide bisher gebracht hat, hatte eigentlich immer einen hohen Standard.

Auf das Jak Progresso Ding freu ich mich aber noch mehr. :thumbs:

Alvaro Carrera

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.06.2008, 09:19 
Globaler Moderator

Das erste Ide Album fand ich jetzt recht durchschnittlich, da ist für das zweite Album noch Luft nach oben. Aber was Jak Progresso angeht gebe ich Dir recht, das muss einfach gut werden... :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.07.2008, 20:00 
Globaler Moderator

Aus dem Ide-Blog:

Zitat:
A few Quick Thoughts

Its now 3:00 am July 2nd 2008. I have no idea how im still awake, i have been on some marathon recording lately. The last 30 plus hours have been crazy. I spent about 3 hours of that time sleeping. Other than that i was at my spot in BK making a beat when Nemo hit me up to come out to record at Quad. Quad is the legendary studio where 2pac was shot. Top of the line, grade A studio. Me and Alucard went over got there around 12 at night. We met Nemo and Midaz in the lab (Blackout!).After some chilling we got into it. Layed down about 3-4 verses, and i know Midaz layed around 7-8 joints. Rediculous session, just banged mad joints out back to back. Got some footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSNbEOvo6U
after the session me and Alu grabbed a beer drank it on the platform and headed back to Brooklyn. Got home, got nice... got 3 hours if that of sleep than back to NYC to mix Criticals album with Edit Machine. Criticals album is a few days from being entirely finished. This album is crazy, some real next shit. I stayed at the studio in NYC till about 6 than headed back to BK. First met up with Jise to burn the cd of his new mixtape, he showed me his new covers and they came out crazy. Than Many Styles came threw, Ive been recording his new album The Human Experience.Sick shit! Other than that Alu has his Mixtape about to drop. I have a new album near completion with some crazy last minute additions. And its no longer called Snapped... New name coming soon.Shout out to Nemo, Midaz, Alucard, Critical, Jise, Cept One, PROJECT i, Coolvader (me and Coolvader are teaming up for his new animation "Dunnys on Shrooms" im lacing it with beats.. going to be crazy) and every one else thats been showing love. Were making big moves, working hard.. Lots of new music coming soon. Support Creative Juices Music Hit up www.creativejuicesmusic.com for more info

peace
I

Geil, neues Many Styles Album :thumbs: :yeah: :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.07.2008, 21:43 
Globaler Moderator

Zitat:
coming soon from Creative Juices Music

CRITICAL (CRITICALMADNESS) - MEDICAL RECORDS
FEAT: Thirsten Howl the 3rd, Jise, Midaz the Beats, Alucard, Tzar, IDE, Life Long, Little Vic, Madness, Butta Verses...

plus production from: IDE, DJ Connect, Kryptonite, Tzar, Tempermental, Lil Vic and more....

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 14:48 

Bild

01. INTRO-(prod. by IDE/feat. cuts by MISTA SINISTA)
02. REALITY'S STRANGE-(prod. by DJ CONNECT)
03. REMEMBER-(prod. by TZARIZM)
04. PERSPECTIVE-(prod. by TZARIZM/ feat. TZARIZM)
05. SHOWSOMETHIN'-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
06. CLASS IN SESSION-(feat. IDE/prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
07. CONTAMINATION-(prod. by IDE/cutz by DJ DOLO/feAt. MIDAZ of
BLAKOUT)
08. IRON HORSE-(prod. by IDE/cuts by DJ DOLO/feat. SAVAGE MESSIAH, THIRSTIN HOWL THE III)
09. TAKE-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
10. IN THE CUT-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
11. WHUTCHA SAY-(prod. by LITTLE VIC/ cuts by DJ JOHN JOHN/feat. LITTLE VIC)
12. JEWELZ OF THE TRADE-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE/feat. cuts by MISTA SINISTA)
13. LIGHTZ OUT-(prod. by TEMPERMENTAL/ cuts by DJ DOLO/feat. MADNESS, BUTTA VERSES)
14. PERMANANT DISSCUSSION-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
15. DO IT AGAIN-(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)
16. MEDICAL RECORDS-(prod. by TZARIZM)
17. SPIRIT DRAIN-(prod. by IDE)
18. MEDICINE CUP-(prod. by IDE)
19. SURGEON GENERALZ-(prod. by IDE/ feat.IDE, JISE-1,ALUCARD,L.I.F.E. LONG)
20. BEHIND THE SPEAKER-(prod. by IDE)
21. DEAD TIRED OUTRO--(prod. by DJ KRYPTONITE)

---

Von Alucard soll wohl auch bald ein Album kommen, welches allerdings noch keinen Titel hat

Bild

Zitat:
The long awaited solo project from Creative Juices master of darkness: Alucard is dropping this month. Originaly called a mixtape because its some of his best work from 2002-2009, we are now refering to it as a album. All original beats, all original tracks and guest appearances; this is some of Alucards finest recordings from the last 7 years.

Temporary Tracklist:

1. Intro ft. DJ Jedi
2. Stelth Bomber ft. DJ Jedi
3. We the ones ft. IDE
4. Rainy Soul ft. Destruments
5. Guinevere
6. Utopias
7. Oh No No
8. Walk with me ft. IDE and Midaz
9. Alucard Interlude ft. Jedi
10. Vendetta
11. What they gone say ft. L.i.f.e. Long
12. Poetry in Motion
13. Clear Face Mask ft. IDE and Critical
14. Full Hate
15. Octane ft. Savkillz, Life Long, IDE
16. Dream of Life ft. Savage Messiah and Life Long
17. Dont Get ft. IDE
18. Best of Short Cuts 1-3
19. Altitude ft Savage Messiah
20. Superposse ft. Deep, Life Long, Relz, IDE
21. Ditmas ft. IDE
22. Daisy Cutters
23. Smiley Face Killers ft. Jise

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 15:03 
Site Owner

^^^

Das Cover zum kommenden Alucard-Album sieht ja mal zu krass aus, allerdings finde ich so eine Best-Of-Zusammenstellung der vergangenen Jahre dann doch etwas enttäuschend. Werde aber definitiv mal reinhören... :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 15:43 
Globaler Moderator

Cover finde ich definitiv cool, hat was :thumbs: . Jetzt muss er sich nur noch den dazu passenden Titel aussuchen...

Die leise Kritik an dem Alucard-Album-Konzept kann ich allerdings nicht ganz nachvollziehen, der Mann hat schließlich mit Ausnahme von einigen Gastauftritte und Compilation-Beiträgen noch gar nix draußen, da ist die Bezeichnung "Best of" m.E. nicht ganz passend.

Nur schade dass das ganze mal wieder alles hoffnungslos untergehen wird, die Ankündigungen zu den Alben-Veröffentlichungen finden ja auch weitestgehend in einer Weise statt, die es nahezu unmöglich macht, von der Veröffentlichung was mitzubekommen. Die Infos stammen doch wahrscheinlich wieder aus einer der zahlreichen und mit einer Halbwertszeit von wenigen Minuten ausgestatteten myspace-Bulletin von Ide, oder?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 15:53 

:thumbs: Sehr schöne Nachrichten, SnoopFrog. Alucard ist mein Lieblings MC der Truppe, der Junge hat einiges auf'm Kasten. Freu mich riesig das er es endlich fertig gebracht hat, ein Album zu veröffentlichen. Kann nur gut werden.

Pflichtalbum! 08 wird immer besser, wenn es denn noch dieses Jahr erschienen sollte.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 15:54 
Globaler Moderator

Hier übrigens noch ein bißchen Nachschub für CJM-Interessierte, sind freie Downloads:

Zitat:
Creative Juices Radio/Podcast

PAST pt 1-3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/17563066b529d7e1/

We finally started our radio/podcast. The show is hosted by the one and only "L.I.F.E. Long" (Stronghold). Our first guest is Jise (Arsonists). The theme of the show is "Past, Present, Future". There are 3 sections to each episode. This is the "Past" section. Where Jise goes into some of his favorite tracks from the past; followed by 30 min of some of those fav tracks getting played.
YOU GOT TO CHEK THIS OUT!

This is the tracklisting
Life Long: Jise Interview
Blacklisted - Jise One And Helixx Armageddon
2. M.O.P.
- How about some hardcore
Non Phixion and The Arsonists - 14 years of rap
Redman - Iz he 4 Real
Jise and Q Unique - Light Years
Jedi Mind Tracks and Sean P - Blood Runs Cold
Arsonists - Blaze
GZA - Shadowboxing
Cypress Hill - Hand on the Glock
La the Darkman - Heist of the Century

the Present, and Future section will be up in about 20 min. plus we will be posting this episodes on the website...

www. creativejuicesmusic. com

PRESENT pt 2-3
http://www.zshare.net/audio/17564561495704f1/

Tracklisting
Life Long: Jise interview 2
1. King and I - Jise and IDE
2. Skryptkeepers - Life Long and U.G. (Cella Dwellas)..
3. Sick Jacken - Mask and the Assassin
4. Many Styles - Over the Wall
5. CriticalMadness - Empirical
6. Abnormal, Life Long, Soul Purpose, Lush One, Iron Solomon, Swave Sevah, Jise
7. Termanology - Cold World
8. Alucard and Savage Messiah - False Idols
9. Hell Rahzah, Ill Bill, Sabac - Project Prophecy
10. Breev Evahflowin - Ongoiing

http://www.zshare.net/audio/17564561495704f1/

Future Section pt 3-3

Tracklisting
Life Long: Jise interview

1. Surgen Generalz - Critical, IDE, Jise, Alucard, Life Long
-unreleased track from Critical "Medical Records"

2. What They Gone Say - Alucard and Life Long
- unreleased from Alucards new Mixtape drops Sept 15th

3. Corporal Mortification - Savage Messiah
- unreleased from Savage Messiahs new LP "Intelligent Design"

4. Youll Find - Ide and Jise
- unreleased from Dj Connect and Ides new album "Ideology"

5. The Journey - Life Long
- unreleased from Life Long and Big Ape "Crossing the Globe"

6. We the ones - Ide and Alucard
- unreleased from Alucards new Mixtape drops Sept 15th

7. Who Wants it
-Unreleased from Elite Fleet LP

http://www.zshare.net/audio/17566182d38fe647/

www. creativejuicesmusic. com

edit: Und nicht zu vergessen neues Jise-Material:

Bild
Bild

http://rapidshare.com/files/138629013/J ... s.zip.html

Ebenfalls ein legaler Download...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 16:33 

Knowbody hat geschrieben:
Die Infos stammen doch wahrscheinlich wieder aus einer der zahlreichen und mit einer Halbwertszeit von wenigen Minuten ausgestatteten myspace-Bulletin von Ide, oder?

ne, ist aus dem Creative Juices Newsletter, der aus welchem Grund auch immer in mein Postfach geflattert ist :D ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.09.2008, 16:43 
Globaler Moderator

Ah ja, habe ich jetzt auch gelesen. Hast uns aber ein bißchen was verschwiegen... :razz:

Zitat:
Another busy month. If you havnet downloaded Jise Lt Worf Chronicles, or the Creative Juices Pod Cast they are still available.. Criticals album Medical Records will be distributed by Fat Beats and should be coming out within a month or so. Also Alucard has completed his first album. Check below for cover art and tracklisting.

Zitat:
IDE & DJ Connect - Ideology

After the decision to change the name form Snapped (which came from a track they created about 3 years ago) they decided to update the title as the album evolved far beyond the originlay planned EP. The new title IDEOLOGY :
An ideology is an organized collection of ideas. An ideology can be thought of as a comprehensive vision, as a way of looking at things, as in common sense and several philosophical tendencies, or a set of ideas proposed by the dominant class of a society to all members of this society. The main purpose behind an ideology is to offer change in society through a normative thought process. Ideologies are systems of abstract thought applied to public matters and thus make this concept central to politics. Implicitly every political tendency entails an ideology whether or not it is propounded as an explicit system of thought.

The album is 90% recorded, they continue to mix, and add finishing touches. Ide claims "this album is a much more advanced project than Force Fed. Force Fed was letting out allot of built up anger, and had a certain amount of randomness to it. Ideology actually started before Force Fed and is still being worked on. Its much more thought out, devoloped and conceptual." IDE & DJ Connect are aiming to release this before 2009. Also a double A side 12' should be dropping this November. One side IDE and Dj Connect, the other Big Ape and Life Long.

Ideology will be featuring appearances from: Maylay Sparks, U.G. (Cella Dwellas), Life Long, Alucard, Critical, Jise, Block Mcloud, Ill Bill, The Outs (Yah Yah, Pacewon, Young Zee, GS) and more...

Zitat:
NeMo aka IMAKEMADBEATS and Midaz (Blakout)
These 2 cats are some of the most hard working productive artist you will ever hear about. NeMo is a engineer at Quad studio and has produced tracks for just about every emcee you can think of. He has been holding down the camp with beats for a few years now. NeMo has a compilation coming out IMAKEMADBEATS feat. IDE, Alucard, Crit, Jise, Black Milk, Steele of Smif N Weesun, Roc C, MidaZ the Beast, and more; as well as a full LP with Stonesthrow affiliated artist Roc C. Both albums are entirely produced by IMAKEMADBEATS. Thats the answer to any question you might have for NeMo. The cat makes mad beats, there not happy, and they dont come about in small doses. This man cant be stopped, Be sure to hear much more in the next year, including the "Smash Mouth" Tour.

Zitat:
Also Coming Soon

1. UG and IDE LP: Still untitled but already 4 tracks deep. This is going to be history in the making. The legendary front man from the Cella Dwellas teams up with IDE on the beats for a audio visual adventure like youve never heard before. Stay posted!! Check the first single on IDEs myspace page "Tell Me What You See".

2. Skavenger & IDE "East To West". 2 producers, 2 coasts, and some of the illest emcees inbetween. Skavenger 1 of 3 members of the Destruments has been producing for a long time, and has along family history in music. Skav. has really developed a unique sound unlike most aspiring producers you hear these days. He is the producer for the hit single "Majors" ft. Planet Asia, Casual, Keith Murray and Prince Ali, which was a huge success with college radio, and had a video that gets played on BET! Beyond being a master of drum machines and samplers, Skav. is nasty on the keys: fender rhodes, moogs, and various synths, as well as drums. When teamed up with IDE the 2 bring a wide range of style and flavor. They have been building with some of there favorite emcees to come up with a amazing cmpilation, filled with endless style and creativity. Some features include: Casual, Steele (Smif & Wessun), U.G., Respect tha God, L.I.F.E. Long, Madness, Midaz, Critical, IDE, Alucard, Ammbush, Breez Evahflowin, Many Styles, J2, Mista Sinista, Civil Savages, Israh, LOWD, Savage Messiah, Israh and more...

3. Slum Lords: Will Taubin, Alucard and IDE. After constantly bumping into one another in Brooklyn. Ide and Will began going back and forth sending verses and beats. After creating a few sick tracks, they knew a project was bound to happed. All produced by Will Taubin with IDE and Alucrad in the mic, and limited guest spots. This project is for the lovers of raw, gritty, NYC Hip Hop. They are currently recording and a EP should be dropping sometime 2009 if not before. Check Will Taubin out in his BMX biking days.

4. Savage Messiah aka Daddy Grace has his new album "Intelligent Design" about to drop. Teamed up with IDE on the beats, the two have recorded over 50 track in the last few years. Being very maticulous with the process of selecting album tracks its finally here. This album is one track away from the mixing and mastering stages. Be sure to stay posted, official tracklisting coming soon. www.myspace.com/daddygrace

Wie gesagt, nur ein bißchen... :razz: :razz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.09.2008, 00:38 

das Alucard album wird "Watch Them Fall" heißen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde