UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 14.05.2024, 14:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 51 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Nutt-So ( Street Thugs)
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2004, 17:25 
Globaler Moderator

Wcrydaz hat Nutt-So interviewed........

Bild

NUTT-SO is ridin for Makaveli outta the town aka Oakland. Starting off with the group Street Thugs, Nutt-so has been pumpin out gangsta music for the underground rap fans in an industry of studio gangstas since the early 90s. Working with rappers such as Paris, Keak Da Sneak, B-Legit, Outlawz and of course 2Pac and now as a part of Outlawz Records, Nutt-so is preparing his 3rd solo "Fast Lane Legacy" and a few DVD projects.

WCRydaz hit up Nutt-so to discuss his thoughts on 2Pac's death, and music, as well as a new album from Street Thugs, Outlawz collabos, and future projects droppin on Nutty's Playhouse/Outlawz Records.

How'd you get the name Nutt-so?

The name Nutt-so came from the streets, the streets of Oakland. It was a name adopted by the streets as a form of thinkin and a way of life. Nutt-so Oakland.

What was life as a kid, growin up in Oakland?

Life as a kid growin up in Oakland, just like pretty much anywhere in the other ghetto. The things that we were taught to do was different than that of a night success. We was taught to go out there and get that money right quick. That kinda thing. Infatuated by what we saw in our sight. And that was the older niggas, I cant even say the older niggas, cause shit, back then it was the young niggas, we was 13 so we was seein niggas 15 with shit like gold things and bump and paint. Shit I'm finna, fuck that. So our eyesight taught us to go for something different then what the glamour life. As far as the Lawyers and doctors and all that shit, feel me. Niggas wasn't taught to go that path. Niggas was put in a wrath of that shit as far as school, but shit what was weighin our options? Feel me.

Since when you been rappin and what inspirted you to get into the game?

I been rappin since back in the Run DMC days, and everybody that talk about rap don't mention Run DMC. If you rappin and you dont mention Run DMC you on some other shit tho, cause everybody listened to Run DMC, I don't give a fuck. Run DMC inspired everybody thats rappin' to the day. A muthafucka might not mention them right then and there but now if a muthafucka really sat down and just really thought about it they'd be like "these niggas right here.." and these other niggas had they picks. Niggas had one out the South, one out the East, one out the West, feel me. Out the east it was Run DMC back in the days. Niggas weren't really bangin, bangin, bangin, way, way back, and then NWA hit on the West, and the Geto boys on the South. Thats that triple beam, you feel me. Shit weighed out even and now niggas is out here doin they thang and you know.

Who did you start off rappin with out in Oakland? Any crews?

There was 3 of us, group called Street Thugs, I was only one from Oakland, the other 2 was from Frisco. We gon break off a new album but its only gonna be two of us. We been doin a little songs here and there but we just tryin to find what angle we gonna come at it, you know.

How'd you meet 2Pac and how close were yall?

Introduced to 2Pac through MC Hammer, thats when I was able to get close to him, I had met Pac some years before. We reunited in 96 and that was through MC Hammer. Ham had knew Suge, they was pretty much tight. So Ham had knew Suge and he had been talkin to Suge before he let me know what he was doin, so he had already took my music down there and let Pac, Snoop, Dre all them niggas hear it. Muthafuckas was likin my shit. Pac was like yeah fa sho I wanna meet the nigga I wanna fuck with the nigga, I want him to ride on the Makaveli tip. So it was nothin, so Ham hit me up one day and was like Man when I get down there and when I call you man, let bust some moves we gonna make it happen. So I'm like, alright, its all gravy, its nothin. So he had hit me a couple nights later,and left a message and was like "Man wassup man I'm on my way to LA, I was lookin for you see if you want to come with me man, go down there and kick it with Suge and Pac and them and you know do the thang. They wanna meet you." So I'm like OK. I got that message I hit him immediately, Whats happenin, yeah I'm down here, I tried to call you this and that, I'm like it's all gravy don't trip. He's like, but you can come out first thing in the morning. I said its all gravy, I'm on the first thing smokin. And you know, thats what happened, straight to LA, you know.

About how many songs did you do with Pac?

I'd say we got like about 10-12 that we did together.

Do you think those will ever see the light of day? Because they took you off Words to my first Born but left you on Ghetto Star, etc.

Ghetto Star was actually my song. Thats the original. Yeah. Then I got on the internet, did a live interview, told muthafuckas what was happening, this Nutt-so, the nigga on the song Ghetto Star with Pac, thats the original beat that he rapped to, me and him sat there in the studio and rapped to that beat, vibed on what title we gonna come up for it, and man thats what happened. [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO BETTERDAYZ.NET PREVIOUS INTERVIEW]

So whats up between you and Bad Azz, have you talked to him since?

It's coo though, cause I done holla'd at him, when shit when down, That shit old. its 2004 now you feel me. That shit was like in 96-97 when all that shit was goin down, but now due to respect niggas was faulty on that page. I always speak my mind on that part you feel me. But now as far as tryin to start some funk over that, that shits played out, too old for me, I might as well kill up 1000 more of these niggas out here where I'm at. But now it ain't never been nothin, niggas know the real though, I placed it on the internet and told niggas know what happened, muthafuckas replied like, ok, I feel you, thats real, and this and that.

Was "Ghetto Star" on Better Dayz left untouched?

That was left untouched, that was the original beat, original vocals, everything, original collaboration right there.

Whats your thoughts on 2Pac's mom changin up his music? We heard 50 Cent and Eminem on that Resurrection soundtrack and people like Spice 1 who worked with Pac were taken off songs, so what's your opinion on that?

Alot of that is politics too though, you feel me? Who's to say that Pac wouldn't of got down with Eminem? Eminem wasn't doin his thing back then. Whos to say 50 cent wouldn't of got down, or who to say 50 Cent and Pac wouldn't have been the worst of enemies. It ain't no tellin, ain't nobody gone ever know. Everybody actin like its Pac decision, I ain't gone buy it, I dont like it, they changed the beat. Alright you know this shit damn well obviously if the muthafuckas put the bootleg out with him rappin to the original shit evidently his thought of music was different. You hear what motherfuckers is comin up with 5 years later on some weaker shit. It might not even be no weaker shit, its just that niggas is just tryin to update Pac and tryin to do vocals soundin like to days music.

You got the old 2Pac shit, soundin better then some of the new shit, 6, 7 years ago you feel me. And niggas is used to hearin the bootlegs, if the bootlegs had never got out, and then Pac's albums had been droppin accordingly to plan then niggas would be like Oh this shit's bangin. Be like this nigga got some raw as beats, me knowin the whole picture and me being open minded I'll play the picture like this man this shits knockin, ok if they gonna substitute it, at least substitute it with an equal or more. Don't substitute it with a lesser beat, I'll listen to some songs and be like, nah I don't like that beat, they shouldn't of did that beat. Feel me. But now you know, that aint the public to decide on. If the public was to decide on 2Pac's music he would never have an album out, you'd have so many motherfuckers undecisive of whats gonna go on the album. Put my shit on it, put my thought on it, put my thought on it. Nah, your thought, no put my thought on it. Feel me.

Was there ever a video shot for Ghetto Star?

Nah, we finna do a remix tho, I'm finna put some big names on it, the remix gonna be in dedication of Pac, so we eventually gonna do a video for that tho. Its gonna be similar a little bit, with different, with some big motherfuckas on it. The ones you hearin on the radio, them platinum niggas.

Where you ever at any shows with 2Pac?

Fa sho, we hit up the Soultrain awards in 96, we hit up hella shit, did hella shows, House of blues all that.

Did you appear in any videos with 2Pac?

Nah it was one video shoot that I missed. That was the Hit Em Up video shoot, I was suppose to be in that one, and then I was in the video that never came out, that All About U, it was a scene with the comedian Penn, it was a scene with me him and the Outlawz.Tthe video never came out though.

So how did you hook up wit the Outlawz? What made you decide to stick with them and get on their label?

I mean well when Pac was living we had meetings and shit about this Outlawz shit and you know how shit gonna go and niggas is family and we finna be doin this shit. Niggas had already spoke on this shit though. Niggas knew what was gonna happen, he knew what was gonna happen, he spoke up on it. He had to know what was gonna happen, feel me. So he was like, just gettin niggas ready for that, ain't no tellin what might happen. I might go, he might go, explainin and sayin it out his mouth. Well what we got to do is, when one of us go, we just got to keep this shit goin, no matter who goes in this muthafucka, who dies first, we just got to keep this shit rollin. So you know, right after he died, shit was like a separation, nigga don't know who to trust around this mothafucka. So everybody went they own way, feel me. So everybody was like, man everybody was thinkin, "Man I'm finna kill everbody, or they gonna kill me." Thats what every single person was sittin there thinkin. Cause it was like a nigga killed Pac, so now muthafucka like, ok man, its over, I'm gone, I'm straight I can deal with shit back home in my ghetto. I know back home. Out here in Los Angeles, I dont know nothin, I don't know no cuts out in this muthafucka. I'll run up in a police man's house bustin tryin to get away from somebody, feel me. Aint no tellin, all kinda shit, police always on the scene, only certain niggas was able to come in the studio with straps. Man I ain't that kinda nigga, if you got a pistol nigga I got one too. Plain and simple. Nigga, I don't know yo patna, thats yo patna. You ain't got the pistol but yo patna got the pistol, I don't know that nigga. They tryin to tell me they get to pick who get the pistol and who don't? Nigga, I don't play like that. Man, but its all gravy its respect tho. Thats how a nigga hold his shit down tho. Thats an operation thats an organization, thats how a nigga hold his shit down. Aint nothin but a learning process, if a nigga lock his shit down, he will stay livin in this muthafucka. Y'all see how Suge doin, he smashin, he come home, nigga goes to jail, he come home, he smash. Then niggas be scared of him, and then he come home, then he aint got to smash cause they think he gon smash. Feel me, its all about settin' your path. When that nigga come home, he gonna come after us. The nigga that's running from him, whoever that may be gonna be like, "man that nigga gon come for me, that nigga gon come from me" That kinda nigga. When muthafuckas be out here and be like man you go over there fuck with Nutt-so and them niggas, you aint leavin up off that muthafucka, or whatever the situation may be. Whatever a niggas visual experience was with that man, you feel me? Man I done seen that man, do this and do that, and do that, whatever it may be.

It's a cold game out in this muthafucka, it aint no tellin who killed Pac. Alot of muthafuckas, nigga don't know whos stirrin up, "I'mma tell you who killed Pac, a nigga thats stirrin up the gumbo pot." Cause he mixin up all these different ingredients, it ain't no tellin who did this shit. Coulda been the feds, they stirrin the gumbo pot, they got bloods goin after the crips, they got bloods mad at the crips, they got East coast mad at the West, West mad at the East, they started a war already wanna end rap. So the shit messy then a muthafucka. And then come on in Vegas, and then a muthafucka get away, and then they tryin to bring Suge down anyway when you know his organization is already powerful. So you tryin to bring him down anyway and they like, fuck it, we can get him without us gettin busted, cause we the Feds. And then they go rush and attack a mothafucka and be like, oh yea, we gonna let Suge get killed by the public cause everybody gonna think he had somethin to do with Pac. So muthafuckas that love Pac just gonna be wantin to kill him period. And the feds, sittin up there drinkin coffee, talkin to each other like, "how the fuck did you get that close to Pac when you.." on some crazy shit. Then nigga look at the picture like this, it coulda been some gang bangers that killed Pac, it ain't no tellin. It ain't no tellin who's stirring the gumbo pot. The nigga stirring the gumbo pot killed Pac. Thats what I'm sayin. Nigga don't know who he is, he in the kitchen cookin shit up, whatever.

Dude was hated by alot of people so it ain't no telling who it was.

Yeah, and then a muthafucka as soon as somebody get a suspicion, its like, oh ok I didn't like him anyway, and a nigga just take it from there. It was so many niggas you wouldn't believe it. Niggas talkin about, before Biggie died, niggas in not just Oakland alone, in the Bay Area was talkin about, "now I wish Biggie would come out this muthafucka, its gonna be a rap for him." Niggas in the streets were just screamin that, that was the conversation after Pac died, its over, nobody better not come to this mothafucka, its on. Niggas was tearin' this mothafucka up. Juvenile and them came out here, niggas got down, they got killed, they shut it down. Juvenile and them said they'd never do a show in Oakland again. [laughs] On some shit like that. It's gangsta out here, this the Bay Area, we left out in this shit. The only place that aint gangbangin. That shit can't penetrate, theres too much egotistic type shit goin on out here in our Inner Cities alone. You got Oakland, you got Richmond, San Francisco, you got Vallejo, then you got as far as Sac. All these different personalities, its different mentalities in this mothafucka. The mentality out here is, nigga I'm not like you, and nigga you aint like me. So niggas be thinkin like, I'm me aint no other mothafucka on here like me. Thats how niggas think tho, feel me. Thats why its hard for gangbangin to penetrate the bay cause niggas look at that shit and be like, Huh? Nigga what? Man its so many niggas out here, got candy blue, got candy blue this, candy blue that, with red interior, man niggas aint trippin on. You ain't identified with the color that you drive or the color that you wear out here. You brush up on a niggas Nike's, if you had the hardest nigga on the block in some pink Nike's, you brush up on a nigga Nike's you finna be chunkin em, and the chunkin gonna lead to some shootin, and not over the Nikes though, it done been got off the Nikes, fuck the Nikes, its how you come at a muhtafucka. You started chunkin em and he done whooped your ass, and the nigga that whooped your ass is like, oh I know this nigga he the type of nigga that can't take ass whoopins so I'm just gonna have to kill him cause he finna go get a pistol. That kinda shit tho, you know. It's all ghetto though.

Did you have a relationship with Suge and do you still talk to him to this day?

Me and Suge, we cool, we cool, aint no bad feelings, I ain't got nothin bad to say about the man you know. He shouldn't have nothin bad to say about me as well. Its always been a nuetral respectful thing between me and Suge tho, you feel me. It's all gangsta to me.

Did you record any songs with other Death Row artists at the time you were working with 2Pac?

Fa sho I got down with Dogg Pound, pretty much everybody but Snoop, I did somethin with, I don't know if Rage was on that song or not, but there was a few people I didn't do somethin with you feel me.

You said you had about 10 songs you had with Pac, and some of them been leaked, are there any other songs that haven't been leaked, that you can remember off the top of your head?

Yeah its a few of em. Got one thats coming out on this next 2Pac album called "Don't Sleep." I was took off a few of em, some of em came out and I was took off a few of em like that Words to My First Born but they still left my name on there as credits.

You still got that underground westcoast style?

Yeah fa sho you know, keep it gangsta.

Yeah cause you were soundin a little different on that one song "The Worlds a Cold Place" on the APT. 3's Theme Music to Drug Dealinz and Killinz compilation, I almost couldn't tell between you and Ray Luv, your flow was a lil more rugged.

You sayin thats more rugged? I heard that song like once or twice man, I gotta hear that shit again. I did a remix to that song on my album. With me, Noble, and my homebody B-Dub from Richmond from C.I.N.

So whats the release date for Fast Lane Legacy?

January first.

Whos on that album?

2Pac, B-Legit, Spice 1, Outlawz, B Dubb, Lil Al, Mortal Hustla, Deathstro, Stallion, Fatback, its some nice shit on that muthafucka, feel me.

Is that 2Pac song a new song or a remix?

Its that Ghetto Starr. Im puttin it on my album and doin a remix to it.

Will there be any videos shot for this album?

Oh yea fa sho most definitely, we gon rank off with a few of em.

Have you decided for which song?

Nah I'm tryin to decide that right now

So tell us a little more about the Welcome to Oakland DVD.

Well I'm actually filming that right now, the Welcome to Oakland documentary. That shit gonna be based on life in Oakland, youngstas growin up to Og's feel me. I already did the interview with B-Legit, its gonna be B-La on there, Keak, Outlawz, MC Hammer, alot of mothafuckas gonna be on there. Talkin about their views on Oakland and what not.

When is that and the soundtrack to it droppin?

That will be droppin like the first of Febuary. Probably mid January is when the soundtrack is droppin..

Are you releasing any other DVDs?

Yeah man I got some shit comin, I got a new Nutt-so album comin after the Fast Lane Legacy, called The Oracle, thats damn near done, so you know theres gonna be some shit on that mothafucka too. The Fast Lane Legacy album thats droppin' on the first, and a few weeks after that Im gonna drop the Welcome to Oakland DVD and soundtrack, and then around April, probly around May I got the new Nutt-so album droppin' called The Oracle.

Would you consider playing a role in a scripted movie?

Oh yeah fa sho, I'm open for anything. I got a few movies I'm writin my damn self.

Ones that your putting out yourself?

Well the movies is on another level for me, so I got to make sure that my vision be more then low budget, feel me? My image of life is just, know what I mean?

Is there anything else you workin on, or will you be on anyone else album?

I don't know, I'm tryin to get on somethin so I'mma see whats crackin.

Have you been doing any work with Keak Da Sneak?

Yea we been colliding in a few lil solos in the lab alot.

In your opinion who is the greatest rapper of all time?

Oh man you know, ain't nobody fuckin with Nutt-so [laughs]

What do you think about the current state of hip hop?

I'll put it like this. Hip hop is at its peak right now. Niggas need to jump in this shit real quick.

You don't think the West coast ain't getting the recognition they deserve?

Man, fa sho. But now you know, it depends though. Cause the East Coast might be over there like, man dont you think they givin the West Coast too much love? So that shits a catch 22.

Seems like the West started moving out the spotlight after Pac died.

Cause we went back to gangsta shit, we fucked up, my nigga got killed, we on some murdering shit, feel me?

If a major label such as Rap-A-Lot or Death Row wanted to sign you, would you consider it?

Umm, by me being a business man, and people do things to them, what they let do to em, feel me? So I would take it upon they offer to start lookin at it, and start lookin into it and see what it's like. I'm not just gonna sign anything, feel me? I know Suge, but I ain't finna sign it just cause I know him.

What can we expect Nutt-so doin from this point on?

Goin' to the top man, thats all I plan on doin. Its like its real big right now, this Outlaw shit, we finna take this Outlaw shit to another level, man we got albums comin, from the Outlawz and Nutt-so and more people, we fuckin with tight shit only though, know what I mean? So we gonna take this Outlaw shit to a whole nother level, we finna expand this shit, the movies and all that shit, we finna get into this shit, we gonna be like a fuckin icon around this mothafucka. Outlaw icon around this, you know.

Are you doing any group albums or compilations with them?

We got a whole buncha collaborations jumpin off and shit, so you know. I'mma do another Street Thug album thats my group collaboration album, then we got a Terra Cotta album, alot of shit you know. Once you know how to rap, you just start runnin with this shit, thats just like the dope game, once you got your bundle, you can serve as many nights as you want. I ain't gonna serve no decoy. You serve a decoy you flop, thats when your album flop, you fucked up.

So which member of the Street Thugs will you be working with?

Pound of the Street Thugs, thats the light skinned one. Me and him finna do the duo Street Thug album, and we gonna ride it from there.

Do you plan to work with G.O. Twice again?

Oh yea fa sho, thats my nigga man, thats another Dr. Dre to me. Nigga Go Go raw then a muthafucka. I was just holla'ing at him today on some shit, you know. Don't stop.

Have you or will you work with Yukmouth and the Regime?

Yeah you know, gotta keep it town bound tho, thats one thing about the town though, when you come outta Oakland and you get up there though alot of niggas don't do this shit, but when you get up there you gotta keep it town business though. But you know, those fuck with those who fuck with them, know what I mean? So in the beginning its only right, it ain't like, oh we'll wait till Nutt-so blow up, before we fuck with him. Thats not right, feel me? Thats some bootsy shit, you can't get down like that. Thats just like me sayin, I ain't finna fuck with nobody just cause I rapped with Pac, feel me? I'll put it like this, Pac was my nigga, we all Outlaw, we ride for Pac nigga till whatever. You shoulda heard this shit when Pac died, niggas out here in the bay alone that we dont even know talkin about Biggie and them can't do shit out here no more. Niggas gonna rush the stage. Niggas look at that type of shit as fun, cause niggas look at the outcome of that shit, niggas be amped up ready to ride out here in the Bay, thats our whole mentality.

Can we ever expect a rerelease of "The Betrayal"?

Alot people been askin for The Betrayal album on the internet. I don't know, I was kinda like givin my city an exclusive album, so the Betrayal was more like only for Oakland. Only for Oakland streets. It didn't come out, it was only passed around, know what I mean? Its like, you can treat Oakland like a tourist attraction, I mean you can come out here and get it. [laughs] Not sayin its available, you can't even go into the stores and get it cause, I made sure that everything is not in the stores. So you gotta know who, and then you can get it. Other then that, thats like a Christmas present for my city. Heres a free album from Nutt-so that the rest of the world aint got. Like, everybody ain't got a Bay bridge, feel me? Thats us, thats our shit. Everybody ain't got a Manhattan bridge, thats they shit. We want our own shit, once upon a time, you know? Its alot of Too Short shit that aint never come out, back in the days, special request type shit, you know? Yeah alot of local hits.

Did you have any singles or albums out before The Betrayal?

Before the Betrayal, the Street Thug group album Not to be Fucked With, came out before The Betrayal. And the Betrayal ended up being my first solo album. That was on Nutty's Playhouse, thats my label.

How do you see Fast Lane Legacy in comparison to The Betrayal and The Movie?

This album the Fast Lane Legacy, if everybody dont know what The Betrayal album sounded like, this is as close as you gonna get to it. So its hella flavorable, it got some good shit on it, some gangsta shit, you know. It got a whole life form on that muthafucka, it got some shit your nieces could play, it got some shit your grandma could listen to, it got some shit your grandaddy could listen to, your uncle, your mama, know what I mean? Bustin out the tree branch.

What is your best album, in your opinion?

I'd probly say this Fast Lane Legacy. No I take that back, the best one to me would be the one coming out, called The Oracle. Thats gonna be the best album to me, so far. I dont plan to release that till like May. Then you gotta kinda like categorize shit, cause my shit aint like the best, or better then this one or better then that one. Know what I mean, you gotta categorize it, like whats my hardest album do I think, and what my tightest album do I think, and you gotta break it off like that.

Did you ever release an album called Thug Livin?

Thug Livin was a song that I released on Paris album.

Would you consider working with Ray Luv again, or Mac Mall, possibly Spice 1?

Yeah I got Spice 1 on my new album, Fast Lane Legacy, we got that one song me Ray Luv and Noble did. "The Worlds A Cold Place." I wanna get down with Ray Luv do somethin else with him, I like his style, I like his voice, so I wanna get down with him some more. Mac Mall I wouldnt mind gettin down with him, Its all Bay love you feel me.

What about Thug Life, Big Syke?

Yeah Big Syke still on my album, fa sho. My nigga, for real niggas tho. These niggas I got on my album, street niggas, real niggas man.

Although you ain't apart of the Outlawz, how do you feel about Fatal Hussein? There's been on and off beef between him and the Lawz.

You cant classify Nutt-so as a part of the Outlawz. My personal opinion on that would be, they got they own mind, and he got his own mind, feel me. I know all of em. Im cool with all of em, thats like some real secretive shit though. My opinion on that is, just as any other situation where I come from. If one of my patnas is arguin with one of my other patnas, then I just let them do they thang. and we all knowin each other, I could see it if it was one of my patnas, arguing with one of my other patnas and they don't know each other then I could step in like, hold on man, yall niggas trippin, I fuck with both of yall, both of yall some coo niggas. So my opinion on that is, as the years pass, shit be gettin stiched up.

Would you work with him on some music?

Oh Fatal? Yeah fa sho. Fatal raw, it aint like no ohh if you see Fatal start shootin at him on sight, it aint nothin like that though.

How you feel about Daz taking you off that "Die" track and releasing it on his Makaveli and Dillinger CD as "Um Dumpin"?

Man, niggas gonna hate, and niggas gonna do whatever. But its a catch 22 with that too. The nigga on the other end, which would be me, I could sit here all day long and be like, man they hatin on me for takin me off that Pac shit, feel me? But then on the other end everybody watchin they ass too. Thats just like me puttin out somethin with 2Pac on it, without holla'in at 2Pac or 2Pac mama, know what I'm sayin? That aint right. So you know, niggas was coo, but you can't really say that. I'd be contradicting myself if I say, Daz and Kurupt and all them tryin to eat off 2Pac, feel me. Because, they did songs with him just like I did, and its all accounted for.

Zuletzt geändert von Face97 am 15.06.2007, 17:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2004, 10:05 

The betrayal ist DAS bay area album überhaupt

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2004, 10:56 
Globaler Moderator

Mak hat geschrieben:

soll ja bald einen Rerelease geben...
ein neues Street Thugs,

Nutt-So Ep+Album

http://www.nuttysplayhouse.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2004, 11:03 

Face97 hat geschrieben:
ein neues Street Thugs

:god: die "not to be fucked with" ep ist seeeeeeeeeeehr geil

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2004, 11:06 
Globaler Moderator

D. Hu$tlehoff hat geschrieben:
Face97 hat geschrieben:
ein neues Street Thugs

:god: die "not to be fucked with" ep ist seeeeeeeeeeehr geil

kann ich nur bestätigen, leider ein bißchen zu kurz, ist ja aber eine EP

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2007, 14:15 

Mak hat geschrieben:

deshalb bekomm ich jedes mal kack reiz wenn ich auf den doofen tape ripp zurückgreifen muss ! hatte mir ma über ebay das album geordert mit der hoffnung es sei das album, welches ich im booklet von paris - unleashed erhaschen konnte.

ABER NEIN es war ein bootleg :mad: der sound hört sich total dumpf an und meiner meinung wie ein tape ripp *grausam* vielleicht werde ich irgendwann mal in den genuss der wirklichen cd kommen *zefix grml hallelujah* :rolleyes:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2007, 16:49 
Globaler Moderator

BlacPain hat geschrieben:
Mak hat geschrieben:

deshalb bekomm ich jedes mal kack reiz wenn ich auf den doofen tape ripp zurückgreifen muss ! hatte mir ma über ebay das album geordert mit der hoffnung es sei das album, welches ich im booklet von paris - unleashed erhaschen konnte.

ABER NEIN es war ein bootleg :mad: der sound hört sich total dumpf an und meiner meinung wie ein tape ripp *grausam* vielleicht werde ich irgendwann mal in den genuss der wirklichen cd kommen *zefix grml hallelujah* :rolleyes:

ich kenn es gar nicht..aber Nuttso wollte es mal rereleasen..Puddah hatte es sogar zum Verkauf da, da es eingeschweißtw ar, konnte er nicht sagen, obs ein Bootleg ist und ich Depp :bonk: habs nicht genommen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2007, 17:11 

also soweit ich weiss sucht er nen distributor für das album - vielleicht kann ja da puddah mal was über die myspace seite von nutt-so in erfahrung bringen. fragen kostet ja nix aber ich kenn mich da net so wirklich aus.

seine schwester keisha cole hat sogar schon ihr debut gedropped. also was stoppt ihn das debut zu re-releasen?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2007, 17:16 
Globaler Moderator

für was sucht er einen Distributor? Fürs Debut oder sein drittes Solo, das seit zwei Jahren angekündigt ist?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2007, 17:20 

Face97 hat geschrieben:
für was sucht er einen Distributor? Fürs Debut oder sein drittes Solo, das seit zwei Jahren angekündigt ist?

auf seiner myspace seite konnte man words to my first born und when will heaven call in einer viel besseren qualität hören als sie zb. auf dem bootleg vorhanden sind.

Zitat:
DO YOU HAVE ANY DISTRBUTION HOOK UP OVER THERE I'LL DO THE PRESSIN AND SHIPPIN

TELL THEM I HAVE NEW SHIT PRESSED UP ALREADY READY TO BE SENT FOR SALE GIVE ME A BUY PRICE THAT THEY'LL SPEND PER COPY

nochmal nach gesehen bisserl unklar was er nun auf lager hat. die anfrage von mir bezog sich auf "betrayal" also das debut"

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2007, 11:44 

Bild
Bild
Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2007, 15:56 
Globaler Moderator

Dr. Best hat geschrieben:
Bild
Bild
Bild

ist eine kleine Perle imo.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2007, 17:45 

ich glaub ich muss ma mit dr. best in die wirtschaft, ihn abfüllen und anschliessend dieses teil ziehn (wie früher mit best companys haha)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2007, 18:37 

na denn zum wohl!! ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.10.2007, 10:22 
Globaler Moderator

Nutt-So & Fatal Album "Outkasted Outlaw"

Nutt-So hat geschrieben:
New album Coming soon! 1st quarter of 08!!
Check me out @myspace.com/officialnuttso
For more of my music

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 51 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde