UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 15.05.2024, 05:14

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 412 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 08:04 

Endlich was neues von O.F.T.B. :hurra:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 17:55 

auf alle fälle

OFTB "STARVIN' FOR IT" music video HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hnKVdo2rl4

Bild

Zitat:
Death Row Records To Release O.F.T.B.'s "Hostile Environment" On July 12
by Jake Paine

posted April 14, 2011 at 2:07PM UTC+0200 | 2 comments

Three of Watts' Rap pioneers are back with a project on the label that they were signed to throughout the mid-1990s.

Veteran Watts, California Gangsta Rap trio O.F.T.B. (a/k/a Operation From The Bottom) will release Hostile Environment on July 12 through Death Row Records/WIDE Awake Entertainment. According to Tha Row's newsletter, the longtime label act will release their sophomore studio album this summer, a sequel to 1992's Straight Up Watts.

The trio, led by Flipside, also features producer Bus Stop and Low M.B. O.F.T.B., longtime associates of Death Row's co-founder Marion "Suge" Knight, first worked with the label on 1994's Above The Rim soundtrack, before appearing on later label compilations and soundtracks, such as Murder Was The Case soundtrack, Gridlock'd soundtrack and Gang Related soundtrack. Working with the likes of 2Pac and DJ Quik and releasing several videos, the Watts trio never released an album while signed to Death Row, but in 2005, self-released archival materials from their tenure, called The Missing D.R. Files. The group also famously produced the controversial YGD The Top Dogg (a/k/a Top Dogg) Notorious B.I.G. diss record, "Going Back To Cali."

There is no word yet if Hostile Environment will include new and/or archival material.

Since changing ownership, Death Row has released projects from '90s artists including Sam Sneed, Danny Boy, Kurupt and The LBC Crew.

quelle:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14748/title.[rip]-row-records-to-release-oftbs-hostile-environment-on-july-12?utm_source=feedburner

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2011, 19:50 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

O.F.T.B. To Release "Damn Near Dead" Death Row Album - By : Chad - May 12, 2011

“Got them Watts niggas with me, OFTB / They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me” – from "To Live and Die in LA" by 2Pac

On July 12, 2011 the previously unreleased 1997 O.F.T.B. (Operation From The Bottom) raw and uncut album, “Damn Near Dead”, will be formally released from the Death Row Records vaults. WIDEawake Entertainment Group, Inc., the company who acquired the Death Row Records assets, will distribute the project worldwide, in both physical and digital formats through E1 Distribution.

Kevin "Flipside" White and Ronald "Low M.B." Watkins grew up in the Nickerson Gardens projects in Watts, CA witnessing first-hand the harsh realities of life. Coming up from the bottom, they were signed early on in their career to Big Beat Records were they had released then their only album entitled “Straight Up Watts” in 1992 with the hit single “Slangin’ Dope.”

Signed to Death Row Records during the mid-90’s, the group made several appearances on key projects for the label, such as the double-platinum soundtracks to films like Above The Rim (“Crack ’Em”), Murder Was The Case (“Hot One”) and Gang Related (“Keep Your Eyes Open”), as well as the gold-selling Gridlock'd soundtrack (“Body And Soul”). Alongside some of the greatest names the music industry has ever known like Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, 2Pac, and Snoop Dogg, O.F.T.B. were making their mark at the legendary west coast label.

Through steady, friendly competition with label mates like Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Lady of Rage and others, the veteran Watts group was ready to unleash their unbridled, rugged group project to the masses. Originally set for release in 1997, “Damn Near Dead” will be a 13-track set and will feature appearances from Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, MC Hammer, Jewell, Brian G, Sand Man, TKO and others. The tracklist for “Damn Near Dead” is as follows:

1). Thinkin’ About That Murder - Produced by: TKO/Chico White, & OFTB
2). Hot One -Produced by: Bryan G & OFTB
3). Damn Near Dead -Produced by: Sandman & OFTB
4). Gun a n***a Down - Produced by Brian Gallow & OFTB
5). N***as Going Down - Produced by: Brian Gallow & OFTB
6). That Was Then This Is Now. Feat. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt - Produced by: OFTB
7). Crack Em’ Remix - Produced by: OFTB
8). Who Got The Hits - Produced by: OFTB
9). What Should I Do - Produced by: TKO/Tony White & OFTB
10). Girl Ain’t Got No Time - Produced by: OFTB
11). Penitentiary Bound - Produced by: Brian Gallow & OFTB
12). Check Ya Hood - Produced by Sandman & OFTB
13). So Long Feat. M.C. Hammer - Produced by Johnny J & OFTB

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for more on O.F.T.B., Damn Near Dead, and Death Row Records!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2011, 21:30 

Die wird auf jedenfall geholt :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2011, 23:06 

Coole Sache das es endlich kommt :thumbs: Pflichtkauf!
Hier nochmal das Cover in groß

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.05.2011, 07:29 

welche frage ? keine ok ;) bitte bescheid geben, wenn es vorbestellbar ist :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.05.2011, 11:27 

die 3 Tranks sind leider alt
6). That Was Then This Is Now. Feat. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt
12). Check Ya Hood - Produced by Sandman & OFTB
13). So Long Feat. M.C. Hammer - Produced by Johnny J & OFTB

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.05.2011, 12:46 

Wird echt Zeit das es kommt... Freu mich riesig :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.05.2011, 21:28 

Hab von denen noch nie was gehört, obwohl ich mich früher recht viel mit Death Row beschäftigt habe :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.05.2011, 07:15 

bin gespannt

Bild

@NLS
The Missing DR Files war auch nicht wirkliches offizielles eher so ne bootleg connection / vereinbarung

Bild
Zitat:
1. OFTB 01 Intro (0:57)
2. OFTB 03 That Was Then, This Is Now ft. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt (4:29)
3. OFTB 04 I Come Up Hard (4:24)
4. OFTB 05 World Wide ft. 2pac, Kadafi & Kurupt (5:15)
5. OFTB 06 Check Ya Hood ft. Jewell (4:59)
6. OFTB 07 Trust Nobody ft. Street Damage (3:57)
7. OFTB 08 Still A Mystery To Me (2pac '96 Tribute) ft. Outlawz & Kurupt (4:29)
8. OFTB 09 Project Kids ft. The Nickerson Garden Project Kids (5:27)
9. OFTB 10 I'm On One (5:59)
10. OFTB 11 Ladies Night ft. 6 Feet Deep (5:00)
11. OFTB 12 Doin' It At The Spot ft. Big Pimpin' (4:21)
12. OFTB 13 Lost Souls (3:22)
13. OFTB 14 Sooner Or Later (5:04)
14. OFTB 15 So Long ft. MC Hammer (5:48)
15. OFTB 02 Better Dayz ft. 2pac & Big Syke (4:41)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2011, 07:01 

Bild
Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2011, 19:53 
Globaler Moderator

On July 12, 2011 the previously unreleased 1997 O.F.T.B. (Operation From The Bottom) raw and uncut album, “Damn Near Dead”, will be formally released from the Death Row Records vaults. WIDEawake Entertainment Group, Inc., the company who acquired the Death Row Records assets, will distribute the project worldwide, in both physical and digital formats through E1 Distribution.

Signed to Death Row Records during the mid-90’s, the group made several appearances on key projects for the label, such as the double-platinum soundtracks to films like Above The Rim (“Crack ’Em”), Murder Was The Case (“Hot One”) and Gang Related (“Keep Your Eyes Open”), as well as the gold-selling Gridlock'd soundtrack (“Body And Soul”). Alongside some of the greatest names the music industry has ever known like Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, 2Pac, and Snoop Dogg, O.F.T.B. were making their mark at the legendary west coast label.

Today, Dubcnn has the lead-single to the O.F.T.B. “Dman Near Dead” album, entitled “Thinkin’ About That Murder”. Check the track out below, and be sure to support O.F.T.B. and the west coast by copping the album on July 12, 2011!

O.F.T.B. - Thinkin' About That Murder, Produced By TKO/Chico White, & OFTB, Damn Near Dead

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2011, 08:01 

NEW UPDATE.....SUGE KNIGHT SENTENCED TO 3 YEARS PROBATION FOR DRIVING INFRACTION!! - DETAILS INSIDE

quelle: http://hiphopnews24-7.ning.com/profiles ... or-driving

Zitat:
Former rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight has been sentenced to 3 years probation for a driving infraction.

Suge Knight was arrested in February, after police stopped him for driving with a suspended license.

According to reports, Suge pled no contest to the charge and was sentenced to 36 months of unsupervised probation.

In related news, Suge Knight revealed that he was plotting a return to the entertainment business with a variety of new projects, including a documentary.

"You know, we're working on these movies right now," Knight told TMZ.com. "These movies, some documentaries. You know. I ain't like those other dudes in the business. I'm the one who don't go snitching," Suge said. "Everybody else is telling."

Suge then took the opportunity to take a shot at his longtime rival, Bad Boy Entertainment's Sean “Diddy” Combs.

"A lot of these dudes say they love 'Pac, but at the same time they be doing sh*t like Bucky, I mean Puffy, whatever it is...Once now all of the truth comes out on all the people who did 'Pac wrong, we still gotta be back on that mission," Knight said.

achja und es ist ein Jewell album im Oktober plus einer überraschung im November über WideAwake angekündigt.

hier guckn -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1i0rw80 ... r_embedded

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2011, 10:14 

Was es wohl mit der Überradschung auf sich hat... Bestimmt wieder n Pac Album.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2011, 16:14 

Rapfiend hat geschrieben:
Was es wohl mit der Überradschung auf sich hat... Bestimmt wieder n Pac Album.

es muss ein PAC
Album werden zum 40. Geburtstag

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 412 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde