UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 13.05.2024, 07:04

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 884 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 59  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2006, 22:11 

kann mir einer den link zu dem track geben der bei dubcnn schon vor ewigkeiten gepostet wurde ...

find nämlich nix

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2006, 22:30 

http://rapidshare.de/files/15975194/snoop-tookie-DUBCNN.wma.html

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2006, 22:31 

sehr geil danke

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2006, 18:36 
Globaler Moderator

http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modul ... e&sid=3268

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2006, 20:17 

Top Sache!
Hab heute übrigens im dubcnn forum gelesen, dass die erste Single vom Blue Carpet Treatment ne Neptunes Single mit Pharrell-Feature sein soll, man kann dort ein kleines Stück hören, aber scheiss Qualität. Und Dre soll angeblich einen Track produziert haben. Bin mal gespannt was draus wird.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2006, 22:49 

Ich freu mich drauf, der Track ist okay.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2006, 07:58 

finde den track jetzt nicht weltklasse aber geil isses, allein dieses gecutte mit dem run dmc sample ist schon den kauf wert. :D ich hol mir die neue doggy fizzle auf alle fälle, hab mir bis jetzt jede lp gekauft auch wenn sie noch so scheisse war. :skreel: die neue ist auf alle fälle auch fällig, und die letztefand ich gar nicht so kacke wie ihr alle. drop it like it's hot war ein geiler commercial track, habs geliebt wie die hölle. trotzdem bin ich froh das doggy fizzle scheinbar endlich nichts mehr mit den tunes am hut hat. :love: geil!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2006, 12:58 

skreel hat geschrieben:
drop it like it's hot war ein geiler commercial track, habs geliebt wie die hölle.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2006, 13:26 

skreel hat geschrieben:
trotzdem bin ich froh das doggy fizzle scheinbar endlich nichts mehr mit den tunes am hut hat. :love: geil!

Ich hab doch geschrieben, wie's mit den Neptunes is. Er hat immernoch zu tun mit denen...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2006, 13:27 

das letzte album fand ich fürn snoop dogg album scheisse.

fürn RNG Album wars aber cool :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2006, 14:04 

Nene, bis auf 4-5 Tracks wars leider nur Durchschnitt und noch mehr Müll! Aber die neue wird eh wieder anders und geil, weil das bisher immer so war.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2006, 11:12 
Globaler Moderator

Snoop Dogg New Album News

Rapper Snoop Dogg has assembled an eye-popping roster of guests for his next studio album, "Blue Carpet Treatment." No release date has been announced yet for the project, Snoop's first under his own name since 2004's "R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece..."

"It's coming together so good," Snoop tells Billboard. "I've been working on it for nine months. I've been working with Pharrell, Timbaland, will.i.am, Stevie Wonder, James Ingram, Warren G, R. Kelly, Ne-Yo, Akon, Jermaine Dupri, Janet Jackson, on and on. I have so much good material -- it's about [figuring out] what I'm going to use on my record."

Asked how he's evolved artistically in the past decade, Snoop says, "Musically, now I'm more coming from the heart. Back then, when I started, I was more coming from the mind. Now it's a little bit more in-depth, there's a little bit more going on with myself as far as the role I play now, the wisdom that I have, the direction that I take and the direction that I give. You can hear that in the music I'm making."

Snoop says he's working on a "Blue Carpet Treatment" animated film, plus the live-action movie "A Woman's Touch." Of the latter, he reports, "It's a touching movie directed at the women of America because I feel like the women need something from me, and I'm going to give them something. I'm going to give them what they really want and what they need."

As previously reported, he can also be heard on Tha Dogg Pound's new album, "Cali Iz Active," due June 27 via Snoop's Doggy Style Records and Koch.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.06.2006, 23:27 
Globaler Moderator

Snoop Dogg Calls on Stevie Wonder, Janet Jackson and R. Kelly For New LP

Actors, artists and other celebrities can style and profile on the red carpet all they want. Snoop Dogg prefers the Blue Carpet Treatment, anyway...

Snoop recently told Billboard that he has been working on his new album, Blue Carpet Treatment, for nine months. Snoop has been collaborating with the likes of Timbaland, R. Kelly, Warren G, Pharrell, Ne-Yo, Akon, will.i.am, Jermaine Dupri and even Janet Jackson. Snoop even followed a page from the book of Busta Rhymes by calling on the legendary Stevie Wonder for an assist on his new album.

With all those collaborations, Snoop is currently taking the time to piece together the album. The release date of Blue Carpet Treatment hasn’t been announced as of press time time.
In related news, The Dogg Pound’s heavily-anticipated album, Cali Iz Active, is scheduled to hit stores on June 27.

Snoop is also working on a Blue Carpet Treatment animated film and a separate movie entitled, A Woman’s Touch.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2006, 00:27 

Preview Of Snoop Dogg's New Single "Vato"

Snoop Dogg's upcoming solo album "Blue Carpet Treatment" is almost complete, and the first single has been released to the radio stations. It's called "Vato", and was produced by The Neptunes. This isn't really your regular Neptune beat though, they gave Snoop a real banger.

I have a snippet of the song featuring a verse and the chorus for ya'll to check out as a preview, before we bring you the final version of the song. Check it:

Snoop Dogg - Vato (Snippet) (Prod. by Neptunes)

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/june/s ... et-(dubcnn).mp3

"Blue Carpet Treatment", coming fall 2006!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2006, 04:59 
Globaler Moderator

Snipp ist sehr gut..der Beat haut auch rein..paßt auf jeden zu Snoop

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 884 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 59  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde