UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 29.03.2024, 09:54

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 279 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.03.2007, 15:33 

geil werd ich zu hause gleich mal cheggern!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2007, 16:28 

Find "I Need Mine $$" auch sehr cool. Hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht, die Platte durchzuhören! Sind ein paar schwächere Tracks, ein paar ganz gute Tracks und ein paar richtige "Mond"-Sachen dabei. :D
Ist aufjedenfall einen Kauf wert. Meine fav. Tracks sind: Bustaclip; Find My Way (feat. Robin Andre); Make It Shake; Block Money; Playa 4 Life (mit Cham) und 3,2,1 Go! (mit 3 6 ) :yeah:

Enttäuschend sind beide Mike Jones Features und das Nate Dogg Feature.
Aber das wichtigste ist: Flipper zeigt gut Leistung! Wer viel Abwechslung brauch, der ist aufjedenfall gut bedient.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2007, 12:32 

Bild

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cloverGtv

Lil Flipper LIVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3HCUGBh12k

Wusste gar nicht dass der seinen eigenen TV Channel hat. Bin eigentlich auch nicht so der Flip Fan aber die I need Mine find ich gar nicht mal so kacke nach dem ersten mal hören.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2007, 20:05 

Bild

Lil’ Flip has come a long way since his days as a teen freestyle wiz in Houston. With a solid decade of recording experience under his belt, he’s also been subject to some of the worst nightmares any artist could have. From being shot in 2002, to being sued over the Pac Man sample in “Game Over,” to serious label woes when his album got leaked in his last deal at Sony, Flip could easily be a wary soldier on a dirty battlefield.

Rather than let past decisions and troubles jade him, Flip morphed into a stronger, wiser businessman. Now with a new independent situation with Asylum, a successful alcohol brand, a book and a television series on the way, he is ready to enjoy a fresh start. We sat down recently with Lil’ Flip for some quality time - leaving the Lucky Nites alone, of course.

AllHipHop.com: Now you finally got this double album coming out. You left Sony, the album got leaked. How did that get leaked, and what were your feelings?

Lil’ Flip: With Sony it was a lot of different little things that went on that I didn’t like. A million things from doing promo runs, I would get to the show and see the [label] reps getting money. I know how three grand worth of 20’s looks. The “Game Over” lawsuit was another reason. The first album I did only got one video because they didn’t know what to do with me. I did a remix with Kelly Rowland for a song called “Can’t Nobody,” I had two verses and it seems like my second verse was purposely put off beat. I heard it, [I was] like “Why am I off beat?” I called the station and had to get that recalled.

Then I do the “Naughty Girl” remix and I’m told they’re going to do a video for that the same day they did the “Sunshine” video, I didn’t do that. I did the Amerie “One Thing” remix, she had one with Eve and I did one. Basically I didn’t get to shoot videos for all of those, because at the time I had problems with a rapper, and they shot videos for the exact same tracks that he did with the same artists that I worked with.

It’s a lot of different sneaky situations that will be in my book coming very soon, Life Before and After Sony. I wanna show people the life before I even met them and what I did to become where I’m at. A lot of times rappers let people make them be puppets and pull them on strings [like] “Go here, go there” and they don’t ask questions, they just go. By me being in a couple of bad situations, you cant just amp me up to go do something without me asking some questions.

AllHipHop.com: Now going to Asylum, do you feel that you’ve got some of that creative control back?

Lil’ Flip: I got most of it back, it’s still a few people that don’t understand me. When I listen to music, I really critique everything I hear. It’s just to the point where I believe in me, and not just believing in me because I’m me. I really had a chance to study my competitors and everybody else that are and aren’t my labelmates; their quality of music, their hooks and production. Literally, no one has given you an album where you can jam front to back classic material, concepts. Not just about their grills and candy paint. Mothaf**kers need to start listening when I tell them, because I know what fans want to hear from them.

AllHipHop.com: You basically got your start as a freestyle guru. Do you feel that the art of freestyling has been lost the last decade?

Lil’ Flip: Oh hell yeah, it’s been lost. I won’t say for a decade, but close to a decade, because freestyling is when you flow off the top of your head about what’s going on with nothing written. If it’s a freestyle, your man in the back shouldn’t be doing your adlib. That s**t is gone, n***as don’t got that no more. Dudes cant f**k with me, that’s right up my alley. We used to freestyle for hours, driving from Houston to New Orleans.

AllHipHop.com: Do you feel that people don’t understand that southern artists like yourself have the gift of freestyle? Do you think there’s a stereotype around that?

Lil’ Flip: I think everybody kinda got their own idea of what they think Hip-Hop is. Hip-Hop is whatever you want it to be. I feel like if you’re a real Hip-Hop head you should be able to freestyle, write, be good at hooks and verses. You gotta have all the qualities and that’s what I feel like I bring.

AllHipHop.com: Do you feel that beef has been good or bad for your career and image?

Lil’ Flip: My thing is I’ve been in beefs before that situation, and all the beefs that I’ve been in I wasn’t in the wrong. I don’t go around starting s**t with different people. Actually I feel like it was good for my career, because when you come in the game you think everyone is your friend… and when that battle was going on people that I let rap on my album who said I was their idol and that I put them on, DJs that said they were down with me…I kind of saw who stood on this side and that side. I really just learned that the industry is full of bandwagon people.

With that being said, the beef really helped me find out who was my real friends, who really just f**ks with me because I’m in their face. I’m glad to know, because you could get hurt surrounding yourself by people that you think got your back. I really didn’t know a lot of people felt certain ways until this came out. I’m saving more money now [with] less people around me.

AllHipHop.com: I’ve heard people say that you had a better sound when you were with your original label [Sucka Free Records] versus what you have now. Do you feel like you sacrificed anything in your sound or vision?

Lil’ Flip: My original music was more [of a] Texas vibe, meaning that I rapped about more s**t than my grill, I had different topics like the biz and “Gotta Be Me.” But at the same time, I didn’t wanna just cater to the candy paint and all that s**t. I feel like I’ve gotten better in every aspect of songwriting, picking who I’ma collaborate with, topics. On the new record I got a track called “Single Mother” - I just came up with more concepts.

AllHipHop.com: Tell us a little bit about [I Need Mine]. It’s been a long time coming now…

Lil’ Flip: When I left Sony, they leaked it. I kept my album under wraps At my label we burn no music. You wanna listen to it ,come to the studio. If I burn a disc, after I listen to it I break it. I kept my album under wraps, they leaked my s**t. They leaked 19 of the 28, I went back in the studio, picked my favorite nine and did a whole new album. With that being said, I had to go back in the lab and get it cracking again - I did 27 new songs.

AllHipHop.com: How did some of those collaborations come about? Was it more organic? Did the label help you?

Lil’ Flip: Nah, I knew all of these people. The only collaboration that was hooked up by the label was the one with Collie Buddz because he was on Sony at the time. But Lyfe, Rick Ross, Three-6-Mafia, Nate Dogg, Z-Ro, Sqad Up, MJG, Chamillionaire, Mike Jones - all that was kind of off of relationships.

AllHipHop.com: I read a rumor that you re-upped the beef with T.I. Is that true?

Lil’ Flip: No.

AllHipHop.com: Do you feel that there comes a time when someone becomes too old to have beef?

Lil’ Flip: Hell yeah, I been raised around older people my whole life. My grandparents raised me, a lot of people see me and say I act like I’m way older than I am. The type of s**t that entertains people my age doesn’t excite me. Hell yeah, that s**t is f**kin’ played out. Nah I aint rejuvenate s**t. I aint got s**t bad to say about that man, if that was the case I’d be like “F**k him” and, you’d hear dis records. I don’t know who you got that from, I sat down at a table with J Prince, who’s my n***a. I told J I’m gonna keep my word, and I’m gonna keep my word. I ain’t got nothing bad to say about that n***a, I ain’t mention him in none of my songs.

AllHipHop.com: You have Lucky Nites [liquor] still going strong, you’re writing a book. What other ventures do you have going on?

Lil’ Flip: The American Rapper reality show. A lot of these reality shows is kind of a mockery of Hip-Hop. With my show I’m gonna try to find a rapper, they get a two album deal, a chain and money. I’m teaching ‘em media training. How to handle interviews, what not to say and do. How to talk to people and network, how to run commercial spots, how to construct a song, attitudes. People think nowadays that if you’re the greatest rapper then you’re going to be famous. You could be the greatest rapper, but have a s***ty attitude, and don’t nobody wanna f**k with you. So I’m going to 10 states, New York, Chicago, Vegas, Houston, Dallas and a few other places. I’m gonna find the best people, then eliminate and chop them in half. It’s gonna pretty cool.

AllHipHop.com: What network will that be on?

Lil’ Flip: I got two different people. One person got more money and one person has more exposure. The average person would have took the most money, so I’ll know in about four more days which one I’m gonna go with. Actually, I gotta fly back to L.A.

AllHipHop.com: When is that gonna hit? In the fall?

Lil’ Flip: Well what I’m doing is I got a I Run Texas tour coming first. Then after that I’m gonna do a Fly Boy tour that’s all around the world. So when I’m doing the tour I’ll be filming also. As of now I want it to be me and Devin, then I’m gonna get two more other than that. Z-Ro gets out in a few months, so he might miss the first couple weeks of it. I’m gonna get a couple of other artists on it, so that when I’m not on stage the crowd wont be getting bored. When you put up new groups they try to do 40 songs like “This is coming out in two years.” [Laughs]

AllHipHop.com: Anything else you want the fans to know?

Lil’ Flip: Tell ‘em cop the album, free my n***a Z-Ro ( :ugly: ), anybody want beats, holla at your boy. I did like six tracks on the album. You can call 501-960-4649, call 832-888-8850. Have your money ready, don’t call talking about “Can I talk to Flip?” and all that bulls**t. Go cop the album, go to Myspace and Youtube, I got a new thing I’m doing called Clover G TV. If they go to Youtube and type in Clover G TV you’ll see the “Bust a Clip” video, the “Fly Boy” video, the “Fly Boy” remix video with Mike Jones and “Sorry Lil’ Mama” with Z-Ro. We just shot the “I Get Money” video, me and Jim Jones. Y’all just stay tuned, we grindin’.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2007, 22:14 

Bild

Bild

Wie sind denn diese beiden Kollabo-Alben? Von der mit Mr Capone-E kenn ich den Song "King Of The Streets" und von der mit Crime Boss kenn ich den Song mit Mike Jones. Ich finde beide Songs Hammer. Aber wenn das keine richtigen Alben sind dann kann ich drauf verzichten und natürlich wenn die "Alben" beschissen sind :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2007, 10:37 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwm1gfzD ... ID%3D35247 74220%26MyToken%3D31fbabfc%2Dc7ec%2D4779%2D8b0

I Get Money
Lil' Flip ft. Jim Jones
I Need Mine
Warner Bros. Records/ Asylum/ Clover G Records
Dir. Mr. Boomtown

"GZ 4 LIFE PROMOTIONZ..REALEST OF DA REAL"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gz4LifePromotion

HATERS CUM IN PACKS, REAL NICCAS COME ONE DEEP!
https://www.facebook.com/Gz4LifePromotion
https://www.reverbnation.com/gz4lifepromotion

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2007, 11:12 

ein lied von der capone-e ist auf der kommenden socal ryda drauf, tippe mal es könnte dir reingehen. vor allem wo du ja eh die neue flip hast. :skreel:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2007, 06:43 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

1. Gudda Gudda, Tha Essay Potna, & Lil Flip - We Got Next
2. Gudda Gudda - I Don't Back Down
3. Gudda Gudda, Tha Essay Potna, & Lil Flip - Reefer & Liquor
4. Full Effect - Go Call Your Click
5. Dream Team - That's What It Iz
6. Lootenant & Lil Flip - Pimp Till I Die
7. Gudda Gudda, Tha Essay Potna, & Lil Flip - Pop Me A Pill
8. Full Effect - Gorillaz
9. Gudda Gudda - I Need... Money
10. Lil Peace - Oakcliff Anthem
11. Lil Flip, Lootenant, & Gudda Gudda - This Is How We Do It
12. Full Effect & Lil Flip - Undercover Hoe
13. Full Effect & Lil Flip - I Get's Money
14. Lil Flip - Swangaz On My Ride
15. Gudda Gudda, Tha Essay Potna, & Lil Flip - Reefer & Liquor-Screwed
16. Gudda Gudda, Tha Essay Potna, & Lil Flip - Pop Me A Pill-Screwed
17. Lil Flip - Swangaz On My Ride-Screwed

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2007, 15:34 
Globaler Moderator

Lil Flip ft. Big Pokey & Lil Keke - Starched & Clean (Video)

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2009, 12:49 

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2009, 15:06 

Ist das hier das offizielle neue Fliparaci Album???

Bild

Zitat:
Respect Me feat Eden
Shawty Wanna Thug feat Kokane
Swangaz On Bentleys
Da #1 Fly Boy feat Jay Townsend
Steppin feat Jay Townsend
I'm Still On
I Got 2 Be feat Jay Townsend
Real Life
I'm Back feat Jay Townsend
On My Grind
D-Boyz feat C-bo
Murdera's
Swagga Jackin feat Ceven
Let Me Do Me
Supafly (Hands Up High) feat Bobby Moon)
Stop Lyin

Release 2009
Label High Powered

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2009, 15:13 

Hi Power Entertainment ist Fließband-Mucke. Egal ob offiziell oder nicht, ich weiß schon, wie sich die CD anhört. :) :ugly:

Wie auf den meisten Songs fällt es Dougie auch hier schwer seine Aussagen in stilvolle Worte zu kleiden, auffällig inflationär tauchen die Worte "Niggaz" und "Bitches" auf. Wer damit Schwierigkeiten hat, der wird wahrscheinlich überhaupt keinen Zugang zu diesem Longplayer finden.
[/center]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2009, 18:23 

Ich werds mir holen, ich mag Hi Power ;-)

Wann kommt das Underground Legend 2?

PSYCOMATIC - DEN TEUFEL IM NACKEN... TZHAPTA 1 (RE-RELEASE) (2018)
DA SICKZ GODZ - BEZT OV D.$.G. (1994 - 1999) (2018)
TODEZENGEL - EVANGELIUM DER VERDAMMNIZ (TBA)
W8 WATCH UZ - GERAFFEL (TBA)
PSYCOMATIC - SCHLACHT VS SATANAZ... TZHAPTA 6 (TBA)

http://www.facebook.com/psycomatic

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2010, 20:24 
Globaler Moderator

Multi-Platinum Houston, Texas artist Lil Flip is back with a brand new single!

"Heartbreaker", is the first single from his upcoming album Ahead of My Time which is slated to be released March 2, 2010, through Clover G/Asylum/Warner Bros.

We have been informed there is also set to be a street single released soon called "50 In My Pinkyrang" which features Chamillionaire & Gudda from Young Money.

Lil Flip - Heartbreaker (Audio)

Just recently Lil Flip released a dedication song to those in Haiti who have lost their lives to the earthquake and those suffering throughout this difficult time. The song is titled "Feel It N Da Air".

Lil Flip - Feel It N Da Air

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2010, 21:03 

Face97 hat geschrieben:

Sehr poppig und ne ziemlich eklige Hook. Das Gestöhne zwischendurch ist auch nervig. Neh, der Track geht mal gar nicht.... :D

Face97 hat geschrieben:

Naja..."Haiti Song"... macht ja jeder jetzt. Aber er machts auf jeden Fall über nen coolen Beat. :D :thumbs:

Wie auf den meisten Songs fällt es Dougie auch hier schwer seine Aussagen in stilvolle Worte zu kleiden, auffällig inflationär tauchen die Worte "Niggaz" und "Bitches" auf. Wer damit Schwierigkeiten hat, der wird wahrscheinlich überhaupt keinen Zugang zu diesem Longplayer finden.
[/center]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 279 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde