UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:34

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 41 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.08.2005, 15:16 

mit dem Album hat er sein Style auf Playa umgestellt aber trotzdem recht cooles teil !

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.08.2005, 07:37 

Bild

ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS EVER. STRAIGHT FUCKIN CLASSIC. PSK, FUCKIN INSANE IS THE BEST DIAGNOSIS!!!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.05.2006, 14:29 
Site Owner

Message von PSK:

"wussup to all my niggaz and down azz mamaz, this is PSK and as sure as it's 13, I'm in the studi workin on my new project, it will consist of all new material, but will be preceeded by a mix tape with new joints and somw old joints with some surprise guest appearances.....be on the lookout for my website and some thowed azz giveaways to welcome my listeners back in the fold...."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.05.2006, 14:41 

Blueberry hat geschrieben:
Bild

ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS EVER. STRAIGHT FUCKIN CLASSIC. PSK, FUCKIN INSANE IS THE BEST DIAGNOSIS!!!!!

Gabs letztens für 15 Euro bei eBay, kann mir immer noch in den Arsch beissen dafür das ich die verpasst habe...

Auf neues PSK Material kann ich verzichten...

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQ ... propertyZ1

Mein Hip Hop CD Shop:

http://www.projectblowed.de

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.07.2006, 00:29 

dnuts24 hat geschrieben:
Part I = 14:25

http://www.thakillaklan.com/psk1.wav

Part II = 6:52

http://www.thakillaklan.com/psk2.wav

Talks about the passing of DJ Screw, Big Mello, AC Chill, What hes been doing for the past 4 years and the SPC........post up comments in here he gonna be reading this too.....

-D-

:)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 12:58 

jai boo hat geschrieben:
PSK 13 From SOUTHPARK COALITION, SCREWED UP CLICK & WRECKLESS KLAN

You came into the game in 1993 with your album "NO ORDINARY AGGIN" what made you wanna start rapping.

I can say it was almost by accident, because it was the furthest thing from my mind. I played college football and hurt my knee, at the time they didn't have a surgical proceedure to fix me, so that was a rap, no pun intended.....shortly after some frat brothers convinced me to do a demo in one of those booth's in the mall, it was the Galleria here in Houston. I smashed it. After that I was writin' all the frat chants and songs and I got a little buzz across a few campuses.....After some more eggin' on, they convinced me to start shoppin' the demo. I looked up and called Bigtyme Recordz, Point Blank answered the phone. To make a long story short, that following Saturday I'm on the road with Point Blank, The Convicts and UGK, go figure....LUCKY, huh?

Can you break down your name?

Hell yeah, The Proud Son of Kingz, the number 13 symbolizes a transitional number ie: 12 digits on a clock, 12 disciples etc. Just like many of the MC's of my day we wanted a name that will raise interest in our plight or cause, not just a name with 'big' or 'lil' pre-fixed to it.

You grew up in the notorious HOUSTON 'S SOUTHPARK for people who don't know, what is this area like.

It's no different than any other lower-middle class neighborhood in any other city.....people work hard tryin to get the hell out, except for the fact that a high concentration of MC's come from there.....What I can say is that the folks that represent the 'park' have alot of pride where they come from and ain't ashamed to rep it to the fullest....DJ Screw, Lil Flip, Lil KeKe, SPC, K-Rino, Gangsta NIP, Klondike Kat, Z-Ro, ESG, Fat Pat, Hawk, Pokey, Botany Boys, 20-2-life, Yungstar, Lil Troy, Scarface, Come on homie that's no accident.

You have released 4 solo albums "No Ordinary Aggin" "Born Bad" "Pay Like You Weigh" and "Flagrant" if people haven't heard of you before and wanna get into your music what album should they get first.

I would get them in chronological order so they can experience the growth and maturity of a 'rapper'. But my favorite album is 'born bad?' I put in 'hella' work and it was my first taste of what the 'life' is all about, because of the popularity of the song I did with UGK called "Like Yesterday". That song really put ya boy out there for the world to see.....

How would you describe your music.

In a word 'gangsta'....not in the blood and crips sense of the word, but in the truest sense of the word......underground and not for the masses, just a select listener that listens to music not just to dance too. If you're lookin' to dance, please dont buy my album...LOL.

You were also a member of a group called WRECKLESS CLAN" and had a album called "Blowin Up Tha Scene" tell us about that.

The 'Klan' as we call it was formed by Point Blank. It was almost an accident that it happened. If I remember correctly we were tired of doin' nothin' just sittin up at the label office all day, so Blank said let's do a group project and that was basically the beginning of the 'Klan'....the original members were 'Blank', myself, .38 r.i.p and DJ Blast r.i.p, then after we signed IceLord it was a perfect fit. For the record, there WILL be another Klan album and sooner than you think......

What other artist have you worked with.

UGK, Master P, Bonecrusha on my new 'blast', Khujo Goodie (I chopped and 'screwed' his last solo project), Ice T, the Ghetto Twins, Slim Thug, Dj Screw, Southpark Mexican, Ska Face Al Kapone, 5th Ward boys, C-Loc, Lil KeKe, Street Military, Z-Ro, Lil Flip....that's off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's more.

You also got your "SOMETHING TO LEAN TO" series of albums tell us about that.

It started out as me beginning my own label Nightshift Muzik. I wanted to give the listeners who like the 'slowed' down style a chance to feel me, ya dig? It consists of 5 lps, there are some phonies out there too, if it doesnt say Nightshift Muzik on it, it's a fake. They actually are my biggest sellers.....Im goin back to the basics on the new one, I've partnered with the original cast of myself and Mike Moe of Beltway 8 to bring it back to life....

You also have chopped and screwed versions of you albums who does the mixing on those.

Well that depends on who's actually, choppin' and 'screwin' it, Mike Watts did some for me, Klondike Kat and Mike Moe. Kat was showin' me some engineering tricks at the studio last nite so it wont be long before Im doin it all myself....

What do you think of the myspace revolution, and what the address of your page.

The myspace revolution is a big deal....especially if you use it for what it's worth and not tryin' find some pu$$y online...LOL. But, seriously it has helped regain contacts with people that I havent talked to in years or just lost contact with, but the most intrigueing thing to me is the response from the fans, at times it's overwhelming.....Im like, my boy in Finland bangin' PSK? Nooo shiiit!!!!!
my page is www.myspace.com/psk13wayz, hit me up and don't forget to sign my guest map.....

You're affiliated with South Park Coalition and the Screwed Up Click who both paved the way for the Houston sound, what do these crews/organisation mean to you.

They represent where I've come from and where Im goin' in this muzik game...the SPC took me in with open arms after they already where BIG and didnt need a new member with no credentials, they took me in and never looked back and I love K-Rino and Point Blank for that. How lucky can a ex-football player get a week after leaving college, huh?

What have been some of the highlights of your career so far.

The work with Master P and UGK, the travel and the response from my listeners....check this out, this is from a listener. this is what's gonna make this comeback, EASY.....

"Man, GOD blessed you with skills! I was listening to you for a long time. I used to hope that I was going to hear you on any SPC albums. Man, you kill so many of these rappers until it ain't funny. You are in my top 10 of the coldest men that ever touched a microphone! PSK-13, I'm from the south and I grew up listening to the whole SPC. I don't listen to alot of stuff now because in 1999 I was baptized into the Church of Christ. I used to listen to the Youngster alot and Guilty with you and Black from 20-2-life. You talk about my life in alot of your songs. I don't look at you as a rapper. I look at you as a Hustler ("Money Pimp with a Plan Money Clip with a Grand"). You perfected the rap game. I felt ya'll so much I had to get my life right with GOD. I saw that Jesus was the realest man to walk the face of the Earth so I wanted to be honest with GOD. You were one of the people that helped me get my life right with GOD. I can really relate to you. It's like the things I think you say them so I all ways feel you! Since you are older than me it was like you was a big brother spitting game in my ear. I soaked it up too! "Forget the Blocks and Guns go invest in some Stocks and Bonds"! Man, I tell everbody in the Mid-South & Westcoast about you. Man, I live in Los Angeles now, but if you ever need anything man let me know. I don't know if you still live ATL, but if you come out here or I come down there man I'll hit you up! Oh ya I sell real estate out here and in other states. If you need anything man let me know! May GOD Bless You!"

What projects are you working on at the moment.

Im workin' on my solo project which is currently untitled, by the way anyone can go onto my page at myspace and vote for the title.....and Im also workin' on the new 'Somethin' To Lean To" with Mike Moe of Beltway 8, I got big plans for the year....

What can we expect to here on the new album.

You can expect to hear a 'grown' azz man on the mic......the same but with a 2007 twist to it, more gully and grimey and soulful beats with of course 'ill' azz rhymes.

What website can people buy your music from.

I dont have one set up for my personal sales, so if anyone is lookin' for some work get at me and we can change that, there's money that' aint even gettin' touched and I need mine....LOL.

Have you heard any UK rap?

Honetly I've heard a sister by the name of Jai Boo and I'm diggin' her sh*t, but not as much as I would like to, but that's gonna change since I've been on myspace. I get alot of people wanting me to listen and I DO, ask any of them.

Anything you want to add or shout out?

I wanna take this time to thank you and your staff, for having me....and to all of the supporters of the SPC, WK and the SUC, you are the 'reason' real talk....
hugz n deuces.

Interview by LATE

www.myspace.com/latewolftown

or just click on the link below....

http://www.ragomagazine.com/index.asp?P ... ageID=1512

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 14:00 

was heisst eigentlich psk13? lol...ich weiss es geilerweise null. :hihi:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 14:14 

skreel hat geschrieben:
was heisst eigentlich psk13? lol...ich weiss es geilerweise null. :hihi:

LeanSippa hat geschrieben:
jai boo hat geschrieben:

Can you break down your name?

Hell yeah, The Proud Son of Kingz, the number 13 symbolizes a transitional number ie: 12 digits on a clock, 12 disciples etc. Just like many of the MC's of my day we wanted a name that will raise interest in our plight or cause, not just a name with 'big' or 'lil' pre-fixed to it.

siehe oben...

"GZ 4 LIFE PROMOTIONZ..REALEST OF DA REAL"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gz4LifePromotion

HATERS CUM IN PACKS, REAL NICCAS COME ONE DEEP!
https://www.facebook.com/Gz4LifePromotion
https://www.reverbnation.com/gz4lifepromotion

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 15:07 

proud son of kings :ugly::up:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 15:15 

jetzt schlägts aber dreizehn :hihi: als abkürzung is der name irgendwie cool, so altersfreigabe bei spielenmäßig so kommt das rüber, aber proud son of kings :skreel:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 15:18 

daal der eastcoast name, da haben die typen alle so namen in dem style....:hihi:

golden sun, u-god und son müll...naja, mukke ist trotzdem ziemlich geilst.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2007, 18:28 

jetzt musste mir aber unter die arme greifen.. wer ist golden sun? :hihi:
eastcoast namen sind aber eher so sachen wie kamaal the abstract :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.12.2009, 22:49 

Bild

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.12.2009, 00:48 
Site Owner

Hoffentlich sind ein paar brauchbare Beats dabei, die Feature-List sieht schon mal richtig gut aus... Wreckless Klan, Al Kapone :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.01.2010, 10:10 

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:
Hat leider nie ein Album released das seinen Fähigkeiten 100% gerecht wurde...

Puddah, Puddah, Puddah... - wie kannst Du nur?! "Born bad?" ist das ABSOLUT beste Album, das JE von einem SPC-Mitglied veröffentlicht wurde! Musikalisch kommt da kein anderes ran. Alleine schon "Da Youngsta" mit Ice Lord... Nur der Opener ist belanglos. Ansonsten ist das Album aber solch ein Brecher, dass ich Deine Aussage so NULL verstehen kann...

A propos Ice Lord - DESSEN Fall ist wirklich tragisch. Wenn ich bedenke, was der zum Beispiel auf dem Wreckless Klan-Album abreisst (sein Vers auf "Hip Hop Blooz") - unglaublich! Und dann bringt er solch ein durchschnittliches Album raus. Ich hätte heulen können. Wäre er doch nur mitte der Neunziger mit diesem Southern Fried-Sound gekommen. Dann hätte er Blank und PSK sowas von in die Tasche gesteckt...

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:
das gleiche würde ich sogar bei Scarface sagen (steinigt mich)...der Mann hatte eine Zeit wo er bei jedem Feature derartig ausgeflippt ist...

Definitiv. Schade, da vor allem "The Last of a Dying Breed" das absolute Potenzial dazu hatte. Wie vollkommen geistesabwesend er da teilweise um sein Leben gerappt hat, war nicht mehr normal.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 41 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde