UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 10:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 291 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.08.2009, 08:43 

hab ich auch zum verkauf, wenn die jemand braucht :D :up:

Mike The Joker hat geschrieben:
Breitner ist der Boss was stört dich daran :notsure:

G-Funkafied hat geschrieben:
Hat der Jan Paul viel Ahnung von Rap?Ja definitiv!Ist seine Sammlung beeindruckend?Keine Frage!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.08.2009, 13:00 

Bild

Für mich eines der besten Alben aus Cashville, ist richtig tighter Mob Sound mit feat. von Greenwade und KDF :thumbs: cor

Greenwade Records 1997

Mein fav Track ist Dope Slang :D

Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2009, 10:34 

^^^^ Hier mal ein Track von dem Album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKw9W4AnCw

Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 15:18 
Site Owner

Greenwade-Interview von 1998

Zitat:
Bild

For the last year I've been hearing about Greenwade. I've heard that you're putting albums out every 4 months. You're like the next Master P.

We got a lotta little record companies around hear in Nashville. When I asked them to sign me and said I wanted to hook up with them they all laughed at me. So then I went and got my own thing, I got my own thing goin right now. It just made me work harder. I'm doin shit on my own. I've been rappin since I was about 14.

How did you first get off the ground?

I just did the first album, put it out. I really didn't take the first album that seriously, I just did it for the hell of it. But when I put it out I seen that everybody liked what I was doin. Then I got into the figures, about the digits and the money, and I started to take the shit serious. I'm gonna try to sew the shit up just like Master P. I'm a Down South nigga, that's how we do it. People keep telling me that you're going to be the next Master P, that you have the business sense like Master P.greenwade
That I'm tryin to do. Many Sides Of A Thug, my next release, is really my first album that's goin nationwide. I'm gonna try and push it far as I can and hope everybody like it. Everybody down in Nashville like it and Gary, Indiana and Arkansville, Kentucky--that's where all my shit be sellin at. Muthafuckas goin crazy over my music, so I know if it can reach that way out here then everybody else'll be up on it. A lotta people down here try and call me "Baby Master P". Really he's the first one to really start this Down South shit and get it goin like it's goin, comin out with so many albums goin nationwide. By me doin the shit, local I guess, comin back to back every 3-4 months, everybody's callin me "Baby Master P" and shit. But I'm myself though. I don't sound like Master P really. But that's my boy, he's the first one who showed me how to do it. I'm really the only one in Nashville really puttin it down. Everybody else put out maybe one album a year. I'm tryin to put out 4-5-6 a year. I'm really just tryin to keep my name out in the street. By my name been out in the streets my shit gonna keep movin. It's gonna keep movin and keep movin, state to state, word by word. One album a year, your name'll fall back down. You gotta keep it up.

What is it you like about Master P?
I just like how he layin it down. He's doin something ain't nobody else has done. And it's a plan to make money so I'm gonna run behind it. I can see what he done and I can do it too. All these people round here saying I'm tryin to be like Master P, puttin out so many albums. I tell them, at least my idol's got millions. That's what I wanna have, millions. Wanna take care of all the little rappers comin up under me, I want them to have millions with me. I ain't just in this game for myself. I'm in it to help all the people around me, help all us come up.

Have you ever met Master P?
No, I opened up a concert for him though before, when he first come out with the Ice Cream Man tape. I enjoyed that shit. But I plan on doin some stuff with him in the future.

How would you describe your sound? Can you name some rappers who have influenced your sound?

I got the Down South sound. Master P and 2 Pac would be the two people who've influenced me the most. That's who everybody in Nashville's really vibin on, them and Pistol, Eightball & MJG, Kool Daddy Fresh and Mr. Mike, Scarface, Three-6 Mafia.

One of the things that make Master P different is that he had a vision, he never thought small or local, he always saw the big picture. Do you look at it like that?

I'm lookin at it like that now, but at first I really wasn't. The first album I brought out just for the fun of it. I wanted to see how the people would react. All these girls were goin crazy over a couple songs I had, that brought the niggaz into likin it. Them hoes at the strip clubs was bumpin the little freak songs I got on my shit. Offa that response I had to come back with the second one stronger. It sold to the whole muthafuckin Nashville--White people and Black people goin crazy over my shit.

Which of your songs were the biggest hits?

"The Drought" was the biggest hit out. I made the beat and the South 8 Mafia made the lyrics. That shit went to another planet. All the girls in the strip clubs, all the hoes in the ghetto, they like "Bitch Give It To Me". That was on my first tape, so on this new one I got a part II of "Bitch Give It To Me". On every album I put out now I plan on havin at least 19 songs. Gotta give the people what they wanna hear--19 good ones. I got a dude workin on my tracks named Rondal Rucker. Organized Noize, they talkin to them right now, they tryin to get him 100,000 dollar production deal right now. He had already done some stuff on MCA, he'd done some stuff for Joy before.

He did most of your beats?

Me and him did the beats--we did a lot of them together, he did a lot by himself, and I did a lot by myself too. I'm good at makin music too. When I put my first album out, the niggaz around here that make tracks, they tried to charge me a thousand dollars a track, so I sat myself down at the keyboard and learned that shit myself. That shit ain't that hard to do. I can make my own music and make just as good as anybody else.

What really motivates you to do Rap? Is it the money or the music or what?

It can't really be the money. I was rappin since I was 14 and I wasn't even bout no money back then, I just liked to rap. I used to write rhymes. Me and Kool Daddy Fresh, we used to do shows way back in the days when nobody gettin paid for doin it. We just doin it cause that's what we was into. I chilled for a couple years, when I came back on the scene, like I said I asked a couple record companies to work with me and they laughed at me like I wasn't serious. So I went and did my own shit. After I came out they come askin me to sign with them, I told 'em I got my own thing goin. Greenwade Records, I'm tryin to make some shit happen for Nashville.

Are you going to put any other artists out on Greenwade Records?

I got a gang of artists behind me that I'm fixin to bring out. Right after this album right here drop, then I got the Nashville Underground, Chapter II double CD compilation comin out. Then got the Handful Of Thugs, I'm in that group too with a girl called Ms. Kitty, another dude named Nuttin Ced and another guy named 2 Face. We're called Handful Of Thugs. The name of my production company is Handful Of Beats. We got some strong-ass beats. We got some major shit. We're gonna sell albums like crazy. I'm tryin to go nationwide. I got this area sewed up, Nashville, Gary Indiana, Arkansville Kentucky, anything I bring out there is gonna sell like muthafuckin hotcakes. Gonna sell like a waffle house just opened up and sellin breakfast in the morning. That's how I'm doin it. Now I'm gonna hit the rest of the world with my music.

http://www.murderdog.com/archives/1998/greenwade.html

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 15:27 

Ich mag den Hype nicht der um Greenwade in letzter Zeit gemacht wird :thumbdown:

Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2010, 21:58 

Hat irgendjemand eine grobe Übersicht was alles auf Greenwade Records rausgekommen ist?

Ein paar Empfehlungen währen auch nicht schlecht.

Einsamkeit ist der Weg, auf dem das Schicksal den Menschen zu sich selber führen will.

Hermann Hesse

Es gibt keinen größeren Fehler als haben wollen.
Laotse

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.06.2010, 20:12 

Azazin hat geschrieben:
Hat irgendjemand eine grobe Übersicht was alles auf Greenwade Records rausgekommen ist?

Ein paar Empfehlungen währen auch nicht schlecht.

nashville underground 2!! super album und für greenwade verhältnisse günstig. :up:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2010, 08:37 

Bild

welcher preis ist gerechtfertigt ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2010, 12:32 

unter 40 dollar wirst du sie warscheinlich nicht bekommen. ging bei ebay auch schon mal für 100 raus.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2010, 13:25 

cuddie hat geschrieben:
unter 40 dollar wirst du sie warscheinlich nicht bekommen. ging bei ebay auch schon mal für 100 raus.

ok danke ! muss ich da auf irgendwas achten zwecks rere oder fake ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.03.2011, 16:22 
Globaler Moderator

Kool Daddy Fresh & C Boss - Started From The Bottom (Video)

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.03.2011, 18:50 

haha direkt ma auschecken
kenne von kdf nur das meisterwerk und bin ma gespannt wie er heutzutage abgeht :D

Doe - tha bad ass nigga tape
Triple 6 - Nothing but reality tape
Skimask Troopaz - Skimask Troopaz Tape
Lil Jack - Hallucinations Tape

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2011, 23:36 
Site Owner

Papa Jay - Three Hots and a Cot (1994 Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqomhiNYCKU

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.07.2011, 02:30 

Young Buck - Im Done Wit Yall(Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiDynrsVcg

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.07.2011, 21:34 

Young Buck - Im Taxin (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKTEodwdeW4

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 291 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde