UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 136 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.09.2008, 12:13 

are there anyone who has already order on the sandman website ?
which release of the king of haluucinations he is selling ? the colored or the dirty black & white ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.09.2008, 13:24 

i think its the black & white, the re-release.. i guess he sold all colored ones

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.09.2008, 17:08 
Globaler Moderator

tibo hat geschrieben:
the dirty black & white ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.05.2009, 18:08 

Für alle, die sich noch für Sandman und seine Situation interessieren, hier 2 Blogeinträge von ihm, allerdings schon paar Monate alt, hab die erst heut gesehn bin nich mehr davon ausgegangen dass da noch was kommt^^ Dort wird man auch endlich über die kaputte Release-Geschichte von TWIMC und dessen große Dichte an Kack Tracks aufgeklärt.

Zitat:
Donnerstag, Januar 29, 2009
WHY THE SILENT RELEASE OF "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN"?

Whats up. I just wanted to give an update to all the fans that are wondering what the situation is, or was, with the album "To Whom it May Concern". Originally the album was supposed to be released in early 2002. The concept of the album was basicly telling people what i wanted them to know about me in case of a deadly unfortunate event. So the songs (of which none have been released) were very mellow and personal. There was an ongoing disagreement between the label and I as to what songs should be picked for the album. The label wanted more "club friendly" songs, but they had neither the means or the connects to create or provide the type of music they desired, so i tried to produce the type of music myself. In the summer of 2002 is when i started attending IPR for engineering and production. Thats when i learned a lot more about the business and i understood what was expected of me, as well as what i should expect from the label.

By the time i finished school in 2003, i already had enough songs to drop a double cd, but, as before, the label didnt like the "feel" of the album. I eventually convinced the label to release a 3-song single, the main song being " Let it Be Known". All the singles ended up getting stolen out of the trunk, so we didnt get to see any results from that. So every summer until 2006, we would give the fans a release date, which would not be met. by this time, ALL the songs on the album had been replaced, we still could not agree on the song selection, so we agreed to release another single in 2006 called "Dont Make Me Snap". At the same time, im getting news of my songs being bootlegged in other states because the fans dont have access to the music, which i dont blame them, i would do the same. We shot 2 professional videos for "Snap" and for "Now You Know" which was the B-Side of the single. The videos could not be released for reasons i cant speak on, which was not fair to anyone involved. So by 2008, soo many fans were asking about the album and the label so STILL contemplating on the song selection. I felt there was no need to hold on to the music. At least 16 or 17 of the songs had been leaked and people were making money off of my music (videos, bootleggers, certain producers) The label had bread, but I was the only one not seeing any paper from my work. So I decided to give the fans what they wanted, and try to create some revenue for myself by releasing the album on Itunes and Cdbaby.com. My thoughts were that the label would be motivated to move forward and take advantage of the buzz, but instead the label backed out of the whole situation and none of the plans were followed thru. So now thats why there has been really no promotion for the album, and no press releases or anything like that, just because the budget that was supposed to go into promotion was not used. Im still using this album as a shopping tool to try to showcase all the services i provide, from mixing/mastering to production and songwriting. The videos will STILL be released, but right now, "To Whom it May Concern" is gonna be considered "the lost album". the current version on Itunes and CDbaby.com is totally different from what the original concept was ment to be, partly because of the songs that i wrote in 2001-2002 were direct reflections of situations at the time, and the same goes for all the songs ive written over the years.

check my other blog for info on the new 2009 album.....

thanx to all that supported me from Day ONE. much love, yall keep me going.

Zitat:
Donnerstag, Januar 29, 2009
THE NEW ALBUM 2009
The new album (currently untitled) is going to released in summer of 2009. It will contain 14-15 brand new songs that have never been heard. in fact, everything was written from June '08 til present. Im very anxious to get this album out because ive been able to talk about things without any restrictions or being subjected to anyone's personal judgement. Ive been able to explore new sounds and new concepts and ive been able to collaborate with people that ive always wanted, but never did because the songs for the previous album were always written with a 'need of approval'. I just wanna say that the selections of beats were hand picked by me and only me. All features were picked by me and only me. NONE of these songs will be released on myspace unless its a snippet....which will be released soon. The concept of this album is basicly a release of frustration. an upgraged version of "No Secrets, No Lies"

shortly following the release of this album, i will be releasing an album under my alias "Jewelleo the Great" which is the name that i use for most of my productions. The Jewelleo album will have an R&B feel, but will talk about real life, hood situations, more for the "everyday person".

Then Shortly following that album will be the release of the "State of Emergency" movement. This album will most resemble the feel of an upgraded "King of Hallucination" as far as beats. The lyrics for "State of Emergency" will be more political, spiritual and and revolutionary, but with the same midwest flow. i will be giving out more info as time goes.

Wenn er sichn anderes Label sucht oder paar Kröten fürn Release auf eigene Faust zurücklegt könnt er wieder wachsen, aber seine alten Fans zurückzugewinnen wird wohl die schwerste Aufgabe.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.08.2009, 20:15 
Globaler Moderator

OG Release king of.. eingeschweißt abzugeben.

Angebote bitte per PM

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.01.2010, 21:17 
Globaler Moderator

King Sandman "Sight Through Darkness" (the mixtape) download it free right here.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.01.2010, 22:10 

Hab grad noch zufällig das Musikvideo zu "Don't Make Me Snap" gefunden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMsOwexOXLo

Mit was für Pansen der immer abhängt... :D :bonk:

Wie auf den meisten Songs fällt es Dougie auch hier schwer seine Aussagen in stilvolle Worte zu kleiden, auffällig inflationär tauchen die Worte "Niggaz" und "Bitches" auf. Wer damit Schwierigkeiten hat, der wird wahrscheinlich überhaupt keinen Zugang zu diesem Longplayer finden.
[/center]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2011, 22:51 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

This E.P. is a Short but Full display of Hood Imagery from a Spiritual "bird-eye-view". Mixed with a little fun with the ladies in a concert atmosphere, this is a prelude to the upcoming album entitled "The Rebellion"

1. Welcome 2:23 MP3 $0.99
2. My Money My Cash (feat. Casadon & Katana) 4:50 MP3 $0.99
3. Run While You Can (feat. Kamikazi) 4:48 MP3 $0.99
4. Wherever She Want 4:38 MP3 $0.99
5. This Is What We Do (feat. Ly'Jah) 4:20 MP3 $0.99
6. Mystery Girl 4:04 MP3 $0.99
7. Sweet Fire (feat. Trilla) 4:08 MP3 $0.99
8. All I Got 3:37 MP3 $0.99
9. Rebellion Album Snippet 5:47 Album Only
10. Since Day 1 (Bonus Track) (feat. Lavish, Big Homie, Shorty, Tone) 5:23 Album Only
11. Mystery Girl (Radio) 4:04 Album Only
12. Sweet Fire (Radio) (feat. Trilla) 4:08 Album Only

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2011, 23:13 

^^ snippets klingen eher mässig, bestellt ist es aber trotzdem schon

Pro Ignore-Funktion :adios:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.06.2011, 20:35 

jo so mal der erste eindruck nach dem ersten nebenher laufen lassen:

naja - die beats sind echt mal nicht der hammer, häufig club müll, paar tracks ehen dann klar, doch was natürlich am meisten suckt, irgendwer hat dem guten sandman verklickert das es besser kommt, wenn er seine high-speed-raps um mehr als die hälfte drosselt, aber war ja irgendwie klar das es nix wird

Pro Ignore-Funktion :adios:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.06.2011, 22:44 
Globaler Moderator

naja, ich kann mit dem Teil nichts anfangen :thumbdown:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.07.2011, 14:53 
Globaler Moderator

Neues Sandman Album heute in Puddhistan eingetroffen und zum Verkauf bereit:

www.puddah-store.com

:thumbs:

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.07.2011, 19:47 
Globaler Moderator

ich habe auch noch die king of h. sealed abzugeben.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: SANDMAN
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2014, 16:00 

gibt jetzt endlich n releasedatum fürs neue album, 11.3., bin ma gespannt könnt eventuell was werden

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: SANDMAN
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2021, 14:01 

letzte woche isn neues album rausgekommen, aber hat nix mehr mit dem alten sandman zu tun, ein guter beat und das wars, höre aber heute noch oft seine beiden ersten :notsure:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 136 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde