UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 27.04.2024, 14:02

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 136 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2004, 19:31 

Das Lied "Mental Bruises" das man auf einem der Links hier runter laden kann, ist richtig geil. Der Typ is auf jedenfall cool, aber Zeugs von dem is hier sicherlich nicht so einfach aufzutreiben oder ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2004, 20:02 

masta-snowman hat geschrieben:
Das Lied "Mental Bruises" das man auf einem der Links hier runter laden kann, ist richtig geil. Der Typ is auf jedenfall cool, aber Zeugs von dem is hier sicherlich nicht so einfach aufzutreiben oder ?

er hat zwei alben raus, "no secrets.." müsste man kriegen können (da is auch mental bruises drauf) das andere "king of hallucination" hat nur face :razz:

sprich da muss man schon glück haben um da ranzukommen, und wahrscheinlich bissel was draufbezahlen...aber wie gesagt "no secrets.." müsste eigentlich klargehen...kannst ja ma puddah fragen

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2004, 20:22 

Die erste von ihm wirst nirgends mehr zu kaufen finden die 2te und die neue wenn sie endlich mal rauskommt ja.

Mental Bruises, to be mentally bruised, means to hurt from within, and the only thing that can heal it, is time, but you see we dont have that much time left, therefore we must apply pressure, yo Evamo, my nigga, let em know what caused your mental bruises...

Evamo:
I had to close his eyes with the middle and the index, solution that's to cap when I flex, so break necks, when you run up I snap, so pop, threw into convulsion, now disposal thou soul, from the blow to the heart, bodies deteriorate, kinda funny, usin' weapons in the darkside, it's just a curse, when you fued __ particle which your preminition of a joy right in a hearse, what's worse, eternal pray, in the mind of a mental patient, un-avoidable murders within my soul reak, since I was buggin', layin' by myself, and the mothafucka talkin to spirits, and niggas, I can feel it, can I kill em'? hell nah, careful __ these stops between heaven and hell, my mind will leave a mothafucka slung, come into the room of murdered baby fetuses, psycho-pathic and screamin', kamikazee be bustin' up in the room, I be leavin' niggas in bodybags, cut up in pieces, now be deceased by the kiss of my telekenisis, evil-minded yellin' pestenance, people fall behind, bust em blind 'fore you ride for the strict nine, call the, call the corener because I buried ya livin', your fuckin' family in hysteria, cracked ya chest 'cause you don't wanna test the inner-city best in the Midwest, 'cause it's best if you just reconsider death, yeah, how's a mothafucka second option? like I had a choice in this mothafuckin' situation, if you don't like blood you keep your eyes closed, when you open 'em you can see bodies hangin', just the bones lymphnodes, i'll bring your brain out your asshole, it's a scuffle mothafucka, get jumped and fold, cuttin' 'em individual, set your whole body could, but you scream and holler, it's yo' time to go, 'cause I just be the minister, minister, minister, when is the poppin' to finish, the murder game, and boss i'll toss, so let it begin this, and in and out your pump and never pray with the quickness, yo, can I get a witness, studyin' black magic and __ demons ain't goin', I think you stuck, devil quick to shoot ya, in and out ya resist, stand from a distance, in an instant you wantin me to get bent. shit.

Mental bruises, mental bruises ...
[Mental bruises is somethin that I cant get rid of, my mindstates be so sick I can make a bigger psychopath s- spit up, if you think that you understand what I'm goin through cuz I just be Dead n Gone, resurrection is a big word, it's cuz your destiny is dead and alone, it's on...]

Sandman:
Storm __ , crews that be losin and choose to the muthafuckin nigga that be creepin round the corner with Bazooka, who the nigga with the Ruger, ready to put em up in the coffin, now, remember there's a loser, oooh ya, Mr. Sandman, king of hallucination, temptations got a nigga wantin to be performin operations, gotta do decapitations and lacerations, with my nation it aint no facin, cover your station and take over, lower your holster, look deep into the eyes of your beholder, comin for ya, but you know what? you really aint got a reason to fear me, every year we gotta go through another muthafuckin war, so you better be weary, send em all to hell, you all must bail, you call we dwell, or it'll be your little nigga Dead n Gone, never clones to the Bone all alone with the chrome to his own dome, get em up with me, fuck aound and get caught up in one eighty-seven, -ty seven, I claim, and it's never gon change I'ma nigga deranged and I cannot explain why I'm doin these thangs, maybe the mental bruises, __ in a body when the blood oozes, I introduces my nooses, when a nigga refuses, turnin eyes blue-ish, leavin you toothless and lootless nigga we gets ruthless too bitch, and your ass introduced it, you can never get through this, even with your crew shit, so nigga dont test my stress unless you want me to bless your chest with Wessun, put you to rest I guess Midwest will leave em eternally dressed in vests of fire, and watchin you burn until you expire, doin dirt for work and then retire, make him hit notes higher then Mariah-riah, where we slay that's where you lay, I crush your chest and lock your hearts ah, when I creep around the corner Dead n Gone, now where is your soul? take a journey to the darkside, darkside, darkside

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2004, 21:04 
Globaler Moderator

Das "No Secrets, No Lies" hab ich gerade erst verkauft.
Das erste Album & das neue wollte mir mal Trmndus besorgen.
Hat sich aber diesbzgl. nicht mehr gemeldet

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2004, 21:10 
Globaler Moderator

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:
Das "No Secrets, No Lies" hab ich gerade erst verkauft.
Das erste Album & das neue wollte mir mal Trmndus besorgen.
Hat sich aber diesbzgl. nicht mehr gemeldet

die Leute von Sandman melden sich nicht bei ihm......

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.10.2004, 20:50 
Globaler Moderator

http://www.sandman-online.com/

coming soon

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.10.2004, 01:08 

Wayne's interessiert, hier is nochn Lied von Young Mecca wo Sandman gefeatured ist, dann n Disstrack gegen ihn und n Snippet was man aber schon von No Secrets kennt.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/sandmanmplsmusic.htm

Weiss nich ob ihr das schon kennt aber wurde hier noch nich erwähnt :notsure:

EDIT: Bei seiner Sektion auf IUMA hat er im Comments Bereich geschrieben, dass er paar Songs noch hat, dies nicht auf die Alben geschafft haben, und dass er die gerne verschickt wenn man ihn per Email drum bittet. Ich hab ihm jetzt mal geschrieben, hat jemand zufällig die Songs schon?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2004, 18:12 
Globaler Moderator

NEW ALBUM COMING OUT NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!! LOOK OUT FO IT IN LOCAL STORES

http://www.sandman-online.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.11.2004, 09:55 

:thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.11.2004, 21:06 
Globaler Moderator

this Sandman cuzzin, he got some tight shit check it out......

http://www.myspace.com/heatedmuzicinc

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.11.2004, 12:16 
Globaler Moderator

Zitat:
Ok just got off the phone with LIFESTYLE RECORDS, SANDMAN's new cd has been taken to press, cd will be avaliable either by SOUTH-WECTCONNECTION or by myself, NO cd is not avialable in MINNESOTTA that comin from SANDMAN's mouth, and NO they are not giving out in clubs! So kill this rumors! So the highly anticipated cd is comin!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.02.2005, 13:33 
Globaler Moderator

clips from king of hallucinations
clips from no secrets, no lies
clips from down for whatever
clips from unreleased tracks

Play hi-fi for last track.

you welcome

http://www.soundclick.com/mplsheat

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/mplsheat.htm

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/mplsheatmusic.htm

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2005, 10:56 
Globaler Moderator

http://rapidshare.de/files-de/559734/Sa ... s.mp3.html

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2005, 20:15 

Evilshady hat geschrieben:
Wayne's interessiert, hier is nochn Lied von Young Mecca wo Sandman gefeatured ist, dann n Disstrack gegen ihn und n Snippet was man aber schon von No Secrets kennt.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/sandmanmplsmusic.htm

Weiss nich ob ihr das schon kennt aber wurde hier noch nich erwähnt :notsure:

EDIT: Bei seiner Sektion auf IUMA hat er im Comments Bereich geschrieben, dass er paar Songs noch hat, dies nicht auf die Alben geschafft haben, und dass er die gerne verschickt wenn man ihn per Email drum bittet. Ich hab ihm jetzt mal geschrieben, hat jemand zufällig die Songs schon?

wenn ich wüsste wie seine email adresse ist dann würde ich ja gerne mal nachfragen :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2005, 14:54 

Was war jetzt eigentlich mit dem angekündigten dritten Album? Ist das schon raus?

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 136 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde