Aktuelle Zeit: 07.06.2024, 10:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: M-Eighty
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 22:43 
Globaler Moderator

Noch was neues für Wu-Nerds:

Bild

Neues Album von M-Eighty aka Mathew Markoff, er war u.a. A&R für die Wu-Tang Compilation auf Think Differently Music. Er selbst hat bereits drei Alben veröffentlicht, wer Ihn anschreibt per Email kann Ihm sicherlich noch welche davon abkaufen, hatte ich seinerzeit auch gemacht. Weiß gerade nicht ob es die auch noch bei cdbaby gibt. Hat ein paar ganz nette Produktionen auf seinen Alben und das ein oder andere Mal auch ein paar Gast-Auftritte von Wu-Tang Mitgliedern, u.a. auch von RZA. Werde in den nächsten Tagen nochmal die komplette Diskografie von Ihm posten...

Und nächste Woche werde Ich wohl zwei Exemplare vom neuen Album bekommen, wer Interesse hat schreibt mich per PN an, habe ein Exemplar günstig abzugeben...

Mehr Infos auch auf www.m-eighty.com (hatte zumindest früher einigen Inhalt).

Habe den Thread jetzt mal bei Midwest eröffnet, da kommt er schließlich her, auch wenn er jetzt nach Kalifornien umgezogen ist. Ob er mittlerweile allerdings sein Jura-Studium abgeschlossen hat, weiß ich nicht, müsste ich Ihn nochmal fragen den alten Leidensgenossen... :razz:

Hier noch ein paar Pics:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 22:58 
Globaler Moderator

Snakesinthegardenofeden (2003):

Bild

1 In My Lifetime
2 Presence & Pain
3 Systematic
4 Get Ya Groove On
5 How Many...
6 Openupyaeyes
7 The 10th Amendment
8 A 2nd Chance
9 2todaRoad
10 Love Hop
11 W.T.S.
12 Mind over Matter
13 Shine
14 All Out
15 When Angels Fall

Speziell Track 11 (W.T.S. aka Wu Tang Style) ist eine ziemliche Bombe, eine Collabo mit RZA...

The 11th Hour (2004):
Bild

1 Say Word
2 Victory feat. Rhymefest
3 R.I.S.E.
4 Put Em' Up feat. Hum.V & The Cleptoz
5 Walk With Me
6 Romantic Gun feat. Killah Priest
7 From Above
8 That Love feat. Rossi
9 Definition of a Gangsta feat. SAS
10 Picture Perfect
11 Apollo-Genetics '04
12 Alpha Omega feat. Dezert Eez
13 Champions feat. Killah Priest & Dreddy Kruger
14 Shalom (Peace, Hello, GoodBye)

Gibt noch sein erstes Album von 2001 "The Expert Explosive ", Cover habe ich gerade keine Lust zu suchen...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.11.2009, 09:29 
Globaler Moderator

Zitat:
Building a School in Nigeria: M-Eighty attempts to break the World Record for Longest Freestyle
Friends: Please follow me at www.longestfreestylerap.blogspot.com as I attempt to break the worlds record for longest freestyle rap and raise $30,000 to build a model secondary education school in Africa's Bodo, Nigeria.

Please read the press release and visit the below links for more information on the Bebor School and how you can donate to the cause.

Bless,
M

As his predecessors, Wu-Tang A&R and member of the group Almighty, M-Eighty will attempt to break the 8 hr and 45 min Guinness Book of World Record for longest freestyle rap on December 19th in Indianapolis, IN. Artists including American emcees MC Supernatural and DJ Green Arrow along with British emcee Ruffstylz have all surpassed the 8 hr and 45 min record set by Canadian emcee D.O. in 2003, but a change of the guard has yet to be recognized by the Guinness World Records.

M-Eighty’s application to the Guinness World Records was accepted in September and he is very anxious for the December 19th date. The event will be free to the public and has garnered a great deal of media attention in and around the city of Indianapolis. In the spirit of Wu-Tang and the late ODB, M-Eighty has partnered with the International Studies Program at Indiana University/Purdue University-Indianapolis (IUPUI) and the Timmy Foundation to raise $30,000.00 from the event with the ultimate goal of financing the construction of the first model Secondary school in Africa’s Bodo, Nigeria.

M-Eighty, an IUPUI alumnus and graduate of the New College of California School of Law, has also decided to name the Bebor secondary school in honor of the late Dr. Gary D. Tollefson, M.D. Dr. Tollefson, one of M-Eighty’s most influential mentors, was the former President of Eli Lilly's Neuroscience Group where his leadership led to drugs that revolutionized the pharma field and became household names. He was also a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Indiana University School of Medicine and a recognized humanitarian.

When asked why M-Eighty decided to pursue this record breaking attempt he stated, “I don’t think it was ever a question of whether I could freestyle for x amount of time; I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. I chose to take on this obstacle because at the end of the day I am providing a great service to others and doing something life altering for an entire community in the name of education.”

For more information on the Guinness World Record event; IUPUI; the Timmy Foundation; Bebor, Nigeria; M-Eighty, or any press related inquiries, please visit the following:

Press Inquiries: almightym80@gmail.com

The Bebor School—Nigeria: www.bebor.org

Timmy Foundation: www.timmyfoundation.org

Scott Pegg (Intl Relations—IUPUI): smpegg@iupui.edu

Guinness World Record / M-Eighty blogspot: www.longestfreestylerap.blogspot.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.05.2010, 20:45 

Wieso existiert bei amazon die M-Eighty Compi mit diesem Cover?:

Bild

Weiß jemand was es damit auf sich hat? Cover sieht ja eigentlich so aus:

Bild

Dürfte vom Inhalt ja das gleiche sein.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.05.2010, 20:50 
Globaler Moderator

EU bzw. US-Version :notsure: ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.05.2010, 20:53 

Bei .com ist auch das obere gelistet... :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.05.2010, 11:26 

h-town hat geschrieben:
Bei .com ist auch das obere gelistet... :notsure:

Vielleicht war das das ursprüngliche Cover und amazon hat das einfach nicht geändert? :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2012, 20:30 
Site Owner

Glass City (M-Eighty & Nino Grave) - Hip-Hop Glory (Video)
http://youtu.be/l-qRnqdvx1M

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde