UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:39

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 166 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.05.2006, 21:20 

http://www.myspace.com/speakeasyjreezy

auf JR's myspace Page gibts nen neuen X-Raided Track namens "100 Percent" zu hören...wird nicht auf seinem neuen Album sein, tut aber unglaublich gut X wieder zu hören.

Der Song ist nichts weltbewegendes, aber find ihn ziemlich nice.
X ist, was Gangsta Rap angeht, einfach der beste (oder einer der besten) Lyricist! :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.05.2006, 15:34 

http://www.myspace.com/speakeasyjreezy

...und noch ein neuer Track "Bring the Pain" :thumbs:
Gefällt mir persönlich noch besser!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.07.2006, 18:59 

July 5, 2006 -- Authentic Article from X-Raided

Zitat:
July 5, 2006 **** I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I spent the whole weekend chillin with my wife, plus the 4th, and I loved every minute of it. Honestly, I hadn’t been in the best mood. All things considered, being in prison, et cetera, it’s not so hard to understand that, but it goes deeper, as all things do. Besides dealing with the vultures and swine on this plantation daily, I’m dealing with those outside of these walls who don’t seem to understand what’s necessary for not only my own, but for their success as well. Everyone keeps writing and asking where the new CD is, writing and asking where the shirts are, where’s the product… and the answer is (drum roll)… I don’t KNOW. I want to know the answers more than anyone else. Let’s take a peek at it from my perspective…

As far as the CD goes, everyone is aware that Loki is Vice President of Bloc Star Entertainment and that he has been in charge of the production and everything else that has to do with the new CD, IGNITION. It was a year ago to the day that I cut the first check toward getting this CD done. A whole year. I’m not even sure how much I’ve spent so far (if you take that literally, you’re a moron) but I’ve put money on whatever Loki told me he needed to cover for the production of this CD. I’ve paid for every single detail of Bloc Star Entertainment out of my own pocket, on my own. No complaints, of course. This is MY COMPANY. Let’s be clear about that. If you want independence for REAL, it’s gonna cost you. So that’s all good. But I’m saying, I’ve handled my side of things, as usual. I was asked for money, I provided money. I was asked for vocals, I provided vocals; there has been nothing but support from me and my people for Loki, and he has done a lot for us in return. The songs that he’s actually finished are HOT. If not, I wouldn’t even be speaking on it. I would have moved on. But I really believe that Bloc Stare will be SPECIAL, different from the rest of these so-called companies if we keep going in the direction we’re headed in. The only way we can do that is for Loki to finish the CD. In his defense, he has done a LOT with limited resources, and niggas probably have been faking on HIM. Instead of complaining about it to me, he shoulders the blame and keeps trying to push forward. I understand. But there comes a time when we have to get at each other with what’s really real so we can make real decisions. The fact of the matter is that Bloc Star is at a point where all we have left to do is to just start releasing product. To do that, I need a master. I wanted Ignition to be the first release, which is why it’s called IGNITION in the first place! The Bloc Star launch! Our takeoff! But I can’t keep waiting, understand? The key to spending money is knowing how you will replace what you’ve spent. I'm ready to MAKE money, forget spending it all up wit no visible return, no opportunity to put that money back and then some. So I’m saying, “HEY! LOKI! WHAT’S UP?!” As much as she tried, the wife has yet to comfort me on this issue, primarily because she agrees with me, in addition to the fact that nothing will comfort me besides someone handing me a master with bangers on it. Loki, my good man, I need you to finish that CD. I need you to speak to me about what it will really take to make that happen. I am not here to persecute you or blame you for anything. We succeed together, we fail together. I’m SERIOUS about that. Loyalty, respect, dedication and trust. When it’s offered to someone, those things have to be sincerely given. Ask Big Mike Shanahan. You are my dude and I’m not turning on you over a few mistakes or a lack of communication. I’m asking you to improve the quality of our interaction with each other as men. If we do that, business gets better automatically. Speak to me, my good man. I’m listening. What do we need to do to get this thing done?

As for the shirts, well, I paid for that already, too. I’m waiting for the guy to contact us and let us know when they are ready. This is my first experience dealing with this person, so I don’t know what the outcome will be. I’m hoping to have a positive experience that w3ill result in a continued business relationship. Bridges aren't built to be burned; they’re built to be utilized for travel. One of the first things invading armies do in times of war is knock down the bridges. Remember the movie Saving Private Ryan? When they finally found him, he refused to be “saved” because he wanted to stay and help his fellow soldiers defend a bridge. I look at good business practices the same way. No matter what, we have to protect the bridges. Hopefully the shirt guy knows how to do that because I plan on utilizing that bridge regularly.

On the brighter side of things, the website is up and running! I’d like to welcome everyone! www.blocstarentertainment.com in case you’re reading this some where else. My sincere thanks to Jerry Reynolds at Alimoe Underground for taking care of everything. It’s strange having to thank someone for a service that you paid them to render, but so many people fail to do what they are supposed to do that it is noteworthy when someone actually handles their business. Speaking of handling their business, I want to thank Elayne for making it happen! Remember what I told you, Pretty Eyes: Kick all ass because, well, that’s just what WE DO!

The most important thing for everyone to remember is that it takes time to do things the right way. I rushed Madman Records and it cost me. I rushed Gangway and it cost me. I accept all responsibility, for the successes AND failures. I learned something from both experiences, and the most critical thing is that the foundation of structure is just as important as the thing you are building. With hip hop companies, the emphasis is incorrectly placed on the appearance of the building. Hip hop is an image-driven industry. It’s necessary for someone within each company in this genre to step up and start working on the foundation of his or her company if they want to be successful, and that takes time. If Russell Simmons and Rick Rubin hadn’t built the foundation for Def Jam properly, it would have impacted everyone from LL Cool J, DMX, Jay-Z and Ja Rule, to Young Jeezy. Not to mention all the executives who came and went on to better things, from Kevin Liles to Lyor Cohen. Imagine if Suge had done the right things at Death Row, or Eazy at Ruthless Records. The possibilities are endless, but what we do know is that people just like you and I have made hundreds of millions of dollars in the hip hop industry and there is no reason to believe that it’s going to stop happening any time soon. The best move any of us can make is to create a situation where we are in a position to reap the benefits generated by our labor if and when the opportunities arise. That goes back to the foundation of the company. So when people ask where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing, I always say that I’ve been staring at the ground. I’ve spent the last few years trying to find the most solid ground to build on, figuratively speaking. And I’ve done that. No matter what happens, who comes and who goes, Bloc Star Entertainment has been [properly built and we are in position to reap the benefits of our labor. The question becomes, who will we do it with? The biggest recording companies in the history of music were bigger than any individual artist. The company itself was the star. So I assure you that we will be releasing Bloc Star product because we are definitely in position to do so, whether it’s Ignition or something else.

Speaking of options, my loyalty, respect, dedication and trust to Big No Love, sixteen years strong, sincerely given and received. I’m ready, big homie. You hear me? Whatever you want to do, speak it and we will make it a reality. You’re just as tired of these lames as I am, so let’s shake ‘em and do it 24 Blocc style. The 4th & 1st quarters, I’ll pay for whatever you need done. Say the word and the firm will draw up the deal once and for all.

On another note, people keep asking why the BLOC in Bloc Star is spelled with one “c” and no “k”. It shows the differences in our thinking, patna: A “bloc” is defined as “a group of persons or nations working together to achieve a common goal.” In this case, the common goal is stardom in our industry: BLOC STAR. Follow?

More can be said but I’ve got a wife to pay attention to, so that’s it for now. I’ll try to do this as often as possible because I know how fast the internet moves. I actually know what I want to touch on in my next episode, so don’t be surprised if I pop up on y’all a few days from now. This is not something that’s going to vanish. This is the beginning of something that will be around until one of them North Korean missiles actually hits us. But that’s a whole other thing.

Peace, unless you’re shooting at me…

Nefarious 24·Raided
AKA Jaq Bauer

Sincere respect and loyalty to Emil and Malke over at worldwideconnected.com Whatever you need from me, all you ever have to do is ask. My word."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.07.2006, 11:22 
Cold187um hat geschrieben:
July 5, 2006 -- Authentic Article from X-Raided

Zitat:
On another note, people keep asking why the BLOC in Bloc Star is spelled with one “c” and no “k”. It shows the differences in our thinking, patna: A “bloc” is defined as “a group of persons or nations working together to achieve a common goal.” In this case, the common goal is stardom in our industry: BLOC STAR. Follow?

lol was ein schwachsinn, dass schreibt der gute Anarae auch nur weil er weiss, dass die wahrheit ihn in seinem prozess nicht gerade weiterbringen würde :rolleyes:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007, 10:43 

Bild

1. Ignition Ft. T.A. 4:36
2. The Merger Ft. E-Dubb 4:22
3. Recruits Ft. Trauma Unit, Sav Sicc, Bleezo, Skarri Stunt 4:41
4. D.O.A Pt.2 3:46
5. The Mission Statement Ft. T.A. 3:43
6. A Dirty Job Ft. Bleezo, Nicc Black, T.A. 5:02
7. Street Life Revisited Ft. Nicc Black, No Love 4:33
8. Live At The Speakeasy Ft. D-Dubb, Devious 3:27
9. Voyeurs Ft. Nicc Black 4:13
10. Riders Club Ft. No Love 4:06
11. Trouble So Hard Ft. No Love, Bleezo 3:45
12. Identity Theft 3:55
13. Incarceraided Ft. D-Dubb 4:09
14. Exit Strategy Ft. G-Macc, Zagg 4:35
15. Epilogue For My Road Dogg Ft. Bloc Star 4:30

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007, 12:04 
Find das album nicht so den hit, X is auch nur auf 7 oder 8 tracks drauf!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2007, 16:02 

ich finds eigentlich ganz geil, vor allem ist es schön mal wieder was von Raided zu hören und das rappen hat er auch noch gut drauf :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2007, 14:57 
Site Owner

m!$ta $inista hat geschrieben:
ich finds eigentlich ganz geil, vor allem ist es schön mal wieder was von Raided zu hören und das rappen hat er auch noch gut drauf :)

Wie ist das Ding eigentlich produziert? Loki und X-Raided hatten bisher ja schon unterschiedliche Beats ... wonach klingt die Collabo eher?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2007, 15:34 

Naja, ist imo nicht zu vergleichen mit den Alben der beiden. Sind leicht Hyphy angehauchte Tracks drauf, so neumodische Beats halt, habs gerade auch nochmal durchgeskippt und fands ziemlich scheiße :D

Kein Plan was ich damals geraucht hab^^ :razz: :ugly:^

Edit:Beste Tracks sind imo der Titeltrack und DOA pt 2, aber die sind auch nicht so sehr....... :thumbdown:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2007, 17:23 

Das Album hat schon so seine Höhen - Aber der Beste Track ist Vojeurs von Loki und das wiederrum geht eigentlich garnet ... Aber was solls X-Raided ist ja bald raus und vllt kommt dann nochmal n Bombenalbum. Scheint auch Entspannt geworden zu sein obwohl ich meine Oma net näher als 50m an ihn lassen würde.

Ne is nich schwer.. Ich hab dich sofort erkannt :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.04.2008, 17:34 
Globaler Moderator

Interview With X-Raided

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.04.2008, 16:40 

also ich hab mir das album fürn mp3 player auf 6 Tracks gefiltert

die gelungenen tracks auf dem album machen echt lust auf mehr und wenn ihr schon labert das der saftarsch bald raus kommt wär ja echt geil :thumbs:

Zitat:
WorldwideConnected.com: What is the title of the album?

It is going to be called “X-Raided Spontaneous Combustion Volume One.” It aint no “X-Raided Presents”, or it aint none of that!

WorldwideConnected.com: When will that drop?

I am coming with that probably in May or June. We are going to be on it as quick as possible. The sooner I can get on it the better, but I’m hoping to have it out in May or June. In ’08 you will hear a lot of Raided!

geil.. obwohl ich schätze wenn er sagt may oder juni kommts warsch. august oder september raus kenn tman ja

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.05.2008, 17:26 

Weiß einer jetzt, wann er genau entlassen wird, habe gehört, dass er noch dieses Jahr entlassen wird... :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.12.2008, 13:44 
Globaler Moderator

X-Raided Details Upcoming Unforgiven Projects

Despite serving time in prison, Sacramento, California rapper X-Raided is laying the groundwork for a series of upcoming projects.

In a statement issued from Pleasant Valley State Prison, X-Raided confirmed that he will release another installment of his Unforgiven series with his forthcoming album Eternally Unforgiven. According to the rapper, the album has been mixed and mastered and will be comprised of “124 percent new songs, new beats, new rhymes.,,”

"All we're doing right now is getting the artwork done,” X-Raided revealed to AllHipHop.com in a statement. “That will pop up in a minute. Maybe two or three more weeks. I'm trying to go as fast as possible.”

Eternally Unforgiven is the first of three new Unforgiven albums to come from X-Raided.

The material is the result of a new deal between the rapper, Walter Zelnick and City Hall Records.

Zelnick, a longtime fixture in the music distribution business, proved to be a natural partner for the new alliance, as X-Raided voiced his respect for the music executive.

“Walter Zelnick has had my back on the low for years now, while everyone else has been praying for my downfall,” X-Raided revealed. “So when it was time to put it all on the table, I went to Walter Zelnick and he gave me what I asked for. I got the budget, the advance, and everything else I needed in order to do my s**t, Bloc Star Entertainment and City Hall Records, Northern California 100 percent underground shit.”

Among those collaborating with X-Raided for the new projects are producer Filthy Rich, who crafted beats for Eternally Unforgiven and is set to produce Unforgiven 2 and 3.

The first Unforgiven album was released while the rapper was in prison in 1999.

X-Raided was sentenced to more than 30 years behind bars for a 1992 murder, after lyrics to one of the songs from his 1995 album Xorcist helped garner his conviction.

The rapper was charged with first degree murder and gang-related homicide.

According to X-Raided, At All Costs and From the Block to the Booth were released this year with his approval, despite rumblings of the albums coming out without the entertainer’s consent.

“Just to clear the air, yes, I authorized the release of these projects. There is nothing and never will be anything that comes out through Bloc Star that wasn't authorized by me. Everyone can bank on that,” X-Raided said. “I'm in full control of this company, and whoever I've delegated authority for whatever legal reasons, they are doing what I want done or they're fired.”

X-Raided’s Eternally Unforgiven is slated to come out in April 2009.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 14:58 
Site Owner

Erscheinen beide am am 22.09 über Gangway/Bloc Star

Bild

Zitat:
This collectors edition of The Unforgiven is a must have for any X-Raided fan or fan of true hip-hop.
Finally reissued through X-Raided's own record label, the tracks have been digitally enhanced and remastered, with remixes of three original favorites.

Bild
^^^ Cover = :thumbs:

... ach ja und hat jemand seine im April gedroppte EP gehört?

Bild

1. The Patriot Act
2. Eternally Unforgiven
3. Assisted Suicide
4. Acid Rain
5. High Notoriety
6. Still Can't C Me
7. Focused
8. The Legend Of Ice Cold

Zuletzt geändert von bdm am 04.09.2009, 15:01, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 166 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde