UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 09:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1562 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 105  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2004, 14:06 

oder so

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 18:07 
Globaler Moderator

Black Wall Street MC, Billboard, wurde letzte Nacht in Gardena / LA
erschossen. Unsere Gedanken sind momentan bei seiner Family und
natürlich The Game & der Black Wall Street Crew.

Bild

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 18:11 

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:

Bild

Rest In Peace :sad:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 21:08 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

Bild

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 23:17 

ich geb mal nen r.i.p. an saddams söhne.

R.I.P.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 23:24 

Sycamore hat geschrieben:

R.I.P.

Ob diese Verbrecher und Massenvergewaltiger das verdient haben?, ich denke nicht.

Deren Opfer werden wünschen das sie in der Hölle schmoren ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2004, 23:25 

Cobra hat geschrieben:
Sycamore hat geschrieben:

R.I.P.

Ob diese Verbrecher und Massenvergewaltiger das verdient haben?, ich denke nicht.

Deren Opfer werden wünschen das sie in der Hölle schmoren ...

wenn du von dem shit lebst dann stirbst auch wegen dem shit.

billboard war sicherlich kein engel, vieleicht nicht so krass wie die söhne saddams.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2004, 20:10 
Globaler Moderator

Pioneering African-American Icon Ray Charles passed away today at the age of 73 due to complications from liver disease.

The 12 time Grammy Award winner passed away today at his home in Beverly Hills, California. Charles was diagnosed with liver disease last year after receiving hip-replacement surgery. On April 30, Charles made his last public appearance when his Los Angeles recording studio was designated a historic landmark.

Charles was born Ray Charles Robinson in 1930 in Albany, Georgia. He lost his sight around the age of seven years due to congenital juvenile glaucoma.

After several years attending a Florida state school for the deaf and blind, Charles headed to Seattle, Washington in 1948, where he dropped Robinson as a surname to avoid confusion with boxing great "Sugar" Ray Robinson and formed the McSon Trio.

The group hit big in 1949 with "Confession Blues," on the Downbeat/Swingtime label, but due to a label error, the group's name was listed on various records as the Maxine Trio or the Maxim Trio.

By 1952, Atlantic Records, founded in 1947 by Ahmet Ertegun, was riding high on the strength of hits provided by Stick McGhee, Professor Longhair, Big Joe Turner, Ruth Brown, the Clovers and the first set of Drifters.

Atlantic bought Charles' contract from the Swingtime label for $2500 and soon hit big with "It Should Have Been Me" and "I Got a Woman," which showcased the beginnings of his future trademark sound.

"Music was one of my parts... Like my blood," Charles said. "It was a force already with me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me - like food or water."

That love took him to the Pop charts when he sought greener pastures and left Atlantic for ABC-Paramount Records in late 1959. ABC offered him a producer's royalty and the ultimate ownership of his master tapes, a deal which Atlantic refused to match.

Despite an addiction to heroin that started in the 1940's and almost consumed him, Charles cranked out three number 1 pop hits between 1960 and 1962. "Georgia on My Mind" ('60), "Hit the Road Jack" ('61) and "I Can't Stop Loving You" ('62) were all smash singles.

Critics aside, Charles produced the Modern Sounds in Country and Western which yielded the smash singles "I Can't Stop Loving You" and the haunting "You Don't Know Me."

Charles insisted Country & Western music was just as much a part of his musical heritage as Blues and Gospel. To prove his diversity, he released instrumental jazz albums like The Great Ray Charles and Genius + Soul = Jazz as well as traditional American standards.

In 1973, Charles left ABC with his master recordings and started a new label, Crossover. Throughout the 80's and 90's Charles jumped from major label to major label until he had a major Country hit with "Born To Love Me" in 1982.

Charles had his first major pop hit in over twenty years with 1989's "I'll Be Good to You," featuring Chaka Khan.

The impact he had on several genres of music is undeniable. Charles is a member of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and was awarded the National Medal of Arts, as well as a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame

Charles had recently completed Genius Loves Company, an album of duets featuring Willie Nelson, BB King, Norah Jones, Johnny Mathis, Bonnie Raitt and Gladys Knight.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2004, 17:13 

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:

Bild

Kenn ich zwar nicht, aber trotzdem R.I.P.!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 20:36 
Globaler Moderator

The creator of the hit "Super Freak" RICK JAMES has died, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson confirmed to ET. No details regarding his death were immediately available and the investigation is ongoing. The 56-year-old funk star was best known for his 1981 hit "Super Freak." He later fell victim to a crack cocaine addiction that led to a conviction for assaulting and holding a woman against her will. In 1998, James suffered a stroke. Just two months ago, James took the stage to receive a special ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards in Beverly Hills.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 20:43 

Face97 hat geschrieben:
The creator of the hit "Super Freak" RICK JAMES has died, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson confirmed to ET. No details regarding his death were immediately available and the investigation is ongoing. The 56-year-old funk star was best known for his 1981 hit "Super Freak." He later fell victim to a crack cocaine addiction that led to a conviction for assaulting and holding a woman against her will. In 1998, James suffered a stroke. Just two months ago, James took the stage to receive a special ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards in Beverly Hills.

jetzt ohne scheiss, rick james ist tod??? :sad: Er ist eine Legende. Wann ist er dennn gestorben??? Falls das stimmt RIP

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 20:45 
Globaler Moderator

Funk Singer Rick James Dies in Los Angeles
14 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - Funk singer Rick James, best known for the 1981 hit "Super Freak," died Friday, apparently of natural causes, police said.

James, 56, died at 9:45 a.m. at a residence near Universal City, said Officer Esther Reyes, a Police Department spokeswoman.

"He died apparently of natural causes. We learned of his death after responding to a radio call," Reyes said.

After his big hit, James' fame began to fade as he became embroiled in legal problems and health troubles.

James was convicted in 1993 of assaulting two women. The first attack occurred in 1991 when he restrained and burned a young woman with a hot pipe during a cocaine binge at his house in West Hollywood. He was free on bail when the second assault occurred in 1992 in James' hotel room.

James was sentenced to more than two years in state prison.

In 1997, he released a new album, but a year later he suffered a stroke while performing at Denver's Mammoth Events Center, derailing a comeback tour.

In 1998 he also underwent hip replacement surgery.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 20:50 

ohh man verdammt :sad:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 21:09 

Man hört auch im netz das Mac dre an einer überdosis gestorben ist, stimmt das??? Wisst ihr was genaueres oder ist das bloss ein Gerücht, was ich auch stark hoffe.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2004, 21:17 

R.I.P. Thread ... gott oh gott ... :doh:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1562 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 105  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde