UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 14.05.2024, 22:53

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 58 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.05.2004, 14:22 

Will auch ma was hier posten :)

----------
Death Row's Spider Loc. bringt Soloalbum

Der Rapper Spider Loc. der bei Suge Knight's Label gesignt ist,wird bald auch per Website http://www.spiderloc.com sein Soloalbum Brainless veröffentlichen.

Bild

01. What If?
02. Woozi (Featuring The Game)
03. Bounce (Featuring Kurupt, Eastwood)
04. Out There
05. Kic Kacc and Be Bool
06. Slap That Azz (Featuring Kurupt)
07. Bangin' At Tha Party (Original Version of West Side Connection Song)
08. Dance Like That
09. Dysfunktional Family (Studio Version)
10. Nina
11. Ball Til We Fall (Featuring C-Bo)
12. Lets Ride (Featuring C-Bo, Killa Tay)
13. The Head Honcho
14. Testify
15. I Puts It Down

HIER gibt's auch drei Snippets und DA einen Sampler zum anhören

Quelle: http://www.worldwideconnected.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2004, 16:12 
Globaler Moderator

The rumor mill worked overtime when reports circulated that Bang ‘Em Smurf and Domination (Silverback Guerillaz) were signing to Death Row Records. However, those reports have been somewhat misconstrued, according to the Smurf.

“When they mean sign, I signed a distribution deal – not like an artist deal or nothin’. Gangta Flip Records signed through Koch and Tha Row,” Bang ‘Em Smurf told AllHipHop.com.

“I’m running my company.” Smurf affirmed, when asked about the influence of Death Row. “Where Suge [Knight] comes in, him and Alan Grunblatt [Executive Vice President of KOCH Records], is business partners. So he’s been looking for some New York cats that got street credibility. And you know, I’m going at the same people [that] he got drama with, that’s how [Suge] got involved,” Smurf added.

In addition, Smurf said that an association with Suge would help him clear a posthumous song recorded with Tupac Shakur.

However, while Suge Knight and Bang ‘Em Smurf may share mutual disdain for 50 Cent and his associations, don’t expect a war on wax.

Of the street predictions, Smurf stated, “Everybody think it’s gonna be goin’ at 50. Nope! We’re not even thinking about [him]. We’re making music now. The mixtapes, that’s cool. But the album, we are capturing reality, what we go through in life, songs about [mothers], hood music.”

Good Giveth and God Taketh Away will be released in late Summer, although fans can expect a video in the near future.

On (May 14), Smurf held a free concert/party in honor of slain Lost Boyz member Freaky Tah. Tah is cousins with Domination, Smurf’s partner in the Silverback Guerillaz.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2004, 16:14 
Globaler Moderator

As we reported a few weeks ago Kurupt's on the cover of June's issue of the Source.

Kurupt's doing a shoot for Murda Dog Mag 2morrow, Showcase Mag on May 20, XXL on May 25th. Kurupt & Gail Gotti will be hosting a party in South Beach, Miami over the Memorial Day weekend. He also has a show @ the house of Blues on June 4th with Y.A, Roscoe & Tha SwitchBlade Sistaz. Gail Gotti'z B-Day is on sunday May 16th, Young Tone from Y.A Birthday is Friday May 14th. Virginya Slim is getting ready to hit the road with Tina Marie.

The official Eastwood website has updated the News section with the newest on Eastwoods new Vol. 2 mixtape dropping soon, called " "Self Made Mixtape Volume Two: Tha Gutter"". Some of the artists appearing on the mixtape are as follows: Eastwood, Live Wire, Cutty, Bizzile, TRI, Tone, Roscoe, Kurupt, and Gail Gotti. You can already place your order, to do so head over to the website and hit up the store section.

Eastwood is also set to appear on the upcoming Y.A. mixtape, aswell as Kurupt's upcoming solo Against The Grain. Also look for him to collaborate with RnB artist Nivea.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.05.2004, 16:18 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

Here is what Nutt-So himself said:

"I will release the Betrayal album on CD, it might come after the Fast Lane Leagacy album. But im still debatin. The reason why that album is most requested because its is a raw album and i put alot in to it so it can be a special gift to my city. But I might release it on CD so the world can hear.
And i would love to come to Germany and get down with some of the rappers out there hook somethin up.

Im workin around gettin on the next Outlaw album right now"

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2004, 12:26 

Lil' Flip: Tracks & Alben im Überfluss
19.05.2004 (Mi) Redakteur: Redaktion
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[2] Lil' Flip, der Freestyle-King aus Houston,
hat einen starken Drang zum Aufnehmen. In einem Interview
erklärte er, dass er während einer Studio-Session
mindestens zwei Dutzend Tracks aufnimmt. Die eine
Hälfte kommt meistens auf ein Album, die andere auf
ein Mixtape. Doch beim auswählen der Tracks hat Flip
immer große Probleme:

>>"I go to the studio and drop 20 tracks a day. Half
of the stuff I put on mixtapes, half of the stuff I put
on the album. It's hard to decide which songs to put
where. I'll listen to the track 100 times before I
make my decisions."<<

In den nächsten drei Jahren will er drei Solo-Alben
veröffentlichen, danach sind Collabo-Platten
mit E-40, Ludacris und Cam'ron geplant:

>>"When I turn my last solo album in, instead of trying
to come back, I'mma switch up the game and do albums
with different people. That's gonna be history.
I'm gonna be the first person to go do a album with E-40,
do an album with Ludacris, do an album with Cam'ron.
... (komplette Meldung auf MZEE.com)

:bonk:

Ruff Ryders gründen Ruff Pop
19.05.2004 (Mi) Redakteur: Redaktion
*Bild*[2] Das Ruff Ryder Label erweitert seinen
musikalischen Horizont und hofft mit seinem neu
gegründeten Ableger "Ruff Pop" den selben Erfolg
zu haben, wie in der HipHop-Welt. Sängerin LT ist
das erste "Double R" Pop-Singning. Ruff Ryder Co-CEO
Waah Dean ist von der LT sehr angetan:

>>"LT is one of the rawest breeds of pop and is one of
the most unique artists that I have heard in a long
time. She writes, sings very well and her stage performance
is incredible. The Ruff Ryders and LT partnership
is going to be a long lasting musical marriage. We
anticipate big things from her in the future."<<

Wann das Debut-Album von LT erscheinen wird, ist
noch nicht bekannt. Neben den beiden Musik Labels
unterhält das Ruff Ryder-Imprint noch eine Film
& Video Produktion, sowie ein eigenes Mode-Label.

:stupid:

Vier Rapper müssen wegen Rap ins Gefängnis
18.05.2004 (Di) Redakteur: Redaktion
*Bild*[2] Vergangenen Donnerstag wurden vier französische
Rapper von der französischen Justiz zu je einem Jahr
Gefängnis, davon zehn Monate auf Bewährung, und
zusätzlicher Geldstrafe verurteilt. Die MC's Alain,
Nicolas, Yann und Geoffrey aus Denain nahe Valenciennes
im Norden Frankreichs, hatten einem Polizisten
mit Gewalt und sogar Mord gedroht. In dem Track, der
im September letzten Jahres auf CD erschien, beschreiben
die Vier wie in das Haus des Polizeichefs von Denain
eingebrochen und seine Frau vergewaltigt wird.
Schließlich wurden die eher unbekannten Rapper
im Alter zwischen 19 und 25 Jahren in den Punkten "Morddrohung"
und "Beleidigung von Vertretern der öffentlichen
Ordnung" angeklagt. Der verteidigende Anwalt übte
Kritik an dem Urteil und sagte, dass dies schlecht
für eine Resozialisierung sei.

Schon vor acht
Jahren wurden zwei Rapper der sehr erfolgreichen
französischen Rap-Crew NTM aufgrund von Beamtenbeledigung
zu je sechs Monaten Haft plus Geldstrafe verurteilt.
Während eines Konzertes hatten sie die Crowd aufgefordert
... (komplette Meldung auf MZEE.com)

:stupid: "fuck the police"

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2004, 15:14 

Noodlez hat geschrieben:
Will auch ma was hier posten :)

----------
Death Row's Spider Loc. bringt Soloalbum

Der Rapper Spider Loc. der bei Suge Knight's Label gesignt ist,wird bald auch per Website http://www.spiderloc.com sein Soloalbum Brainless veröffentlichen.

Bild

01. What If?
02. Woozi (Featuring The Game)
03. Bounce (Featuring Kurupt, Eastwood)
04. Out There
05. Kic Kacc and Be Bool
06. Slap That Azz (Featuring Kurupt)
07. Bangin' At Tha Party (Original Version of West Side Connection Song)
08. Dance Like That
09. Dysfunktional Family (Studio Version)
10. Nina
11. Ball Til We Fall (Featuring C-Bo)
12. Lets Ride (Featuring C-Bo, Killa Tay)
13. The Head Honcho
14. Testify
15. I Puts It Down

HIER gibt's auch drei Snippets und DA einen Sampler zum anhören

Quelle: http://www.worldwideconnected.com

Das Album ist nun draußen und kann HIER bestellt werden :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2004, 21:02 
Globaler Moderator

Lil' Flip has shown that all by himself he's capable of pumping out more music than most rap cliques. Houston's freestyle king explained that most of his albums are doubles because he makes nearly two dozen songs during every studio session.

"Since my independent album, The Leprechaun, I've been dropping doubles," Flip said. "I go to the studio and drop 20 tracks a day. Half of the stuff I put on mixtapes, half of the stuff I put on the album. It's hard [to decide which songs to put where]. One time I went in the studio to record a mixtape and I recorded songs [for my album]. 'Bounce,' 'Rags 2 Riches.' ... I listened to them again like, 'You know what, I gotta put it on the album.' I'll listen to the track 100 times before I make my decisions."

You'd better soak up all the solo Lil' Flip records you can now. One of rap's most prolific hustlers, Flip said he only has three more solo projects that he'll put out, all within the next three years. After that, he's only doing the group thing.

"When I turn my last [solo] album in, instead of trying to come back, I'mma switch up the game and do albums with different people," Flip divulged. "That's gonna be history. I'm gonna be the first person to go do a album with E-40, do an album with Ludacris, do an album with Cam'ron. Just go around doing albums with people."

The first of Flip's tag-team albums will probably come this year in the form of a collaboration with David Banner. The two have recorded three keepers for the LP so far.

"We gonna be the down South version of Redman and Method Man," Flip said with a rare smile. "We're gonna make it big. Right now we're going with the [title of] Mr. Crunk and Mr. Laid Back. When we do tracks together, I bring the best out of him and he brings the best out of me."

Flip, who launched a line of liquor earlier this month called Lucky Nites — "It tastes like pineapples, it's 98 proof, it'll knock you out and you'll have a lucky night," he promised with a laugh — is figuring his summer tour schedule.

Flip said he wants to go back to his schedule of just a few years ago, when he would perform three shows a day (one for the little kids, a skating rink for the teenagers and clubs for the adults) for up to $1,500 a pop. These days, he joked, he's been doing the Call Me And I'll Show Up Tour.

The next single from Flip's U Gotta Feel Me is "Sunshine." He'll shoot a video for the clip in about two weeks.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2004, 05:28 
Globaler Moderator

Rap legend Ice-T is risking his massive reputation on his latest recruit - middle-aged former beach bum David Hasselhoff.The original gangsta believes he can turn the ex-Baywatch star into hip hop's next big thing.Ice and Hasselhoff, 51, are neighbours in Los Angeles and have struck up a close friendship.

The rapper - real name Tracey Morrow - told The Sun: "The man is a legend, we are going to show a whole new side of him.

"He's gonna come out as Hassle the Hoff.

"The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

The Hoff meister is no stranger to the music industry having conquered Germany through his soft rock skills.

And he notched up a no 35 hit in the UK with If I Could Only Say Goodbye in 1993.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2004, 06:26 
Globaler Moderator

Hassle The Hoff??? :bonk:

Wenn jetzt der 1. April wäre...aber is ja nich... :ugly:

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2004, 14:02 
Globaler Moderator

M.O.P To Release Rock/Rap Album, The Mash Out Posse

It’s been two years since M.O.P. (“the real Backstreet Boys”) hit the road with Cam’Ron and Freeway on the Roc-A-Fella 2002 “Paid In Full Tour” and four-years since the duo toured in support of its last studio LP Warriorz, but Billy Danze and Lil Fame haven’t been resting a bit. After keeping the streets hungry last summer with their Mixtape banger, “Put It In The Air” f/Jay-Z, M.O.P. has been in the studio putting the finishing touches on three separate projects, their highly-anticipated Roc-A-Fella debut, Ghetto Warfare, and the appetizers before the impending feast, a double-CD Mixtape, Marxmen Cinema, which will impact on 6-29-04 and their rock project The Mash Out Posse which will be released on 6-08-04...

After a string of recent sold-out shows in NY, M.O.P. immediately headed into the studio with musicians from the NYC band Shiner Massive to create The Mash Out Posse; and the result is a fusion of must hear hard rock and M.O.P.’s classic sound. The Mash Out Posse LP will be released on 6-8-04 on the group’s own label, Family First. And while many artists have attempted to put their own unique spin on the rock/rap hybrid, M.O.P.’s long-time producer, manager and honorary member Laze E. Laze sums up M.O.P.’s creation best “We the first niggas to really get it right since Run-DMC and Aerosmith.”

“There’s nothing like an M.O.P. concert.” In conjunction with the release of The Mash Out Posse LP, M.O.P. will kick off a two-month, national “Weapons Of Mic Deconstruction” tour on 5-13-04 where they will be joined by Pharoahe Monche and former Roots vocalist Scratch. M.O.P. will also be on the bill on the Linkin Park tour this summer. With numerous projects already completed, national tours about to commence, Lil Fame relishes the hectic nature of their schedule and what fans can expect from their tours; “I love the grind. A lot of niggas came and went but we still here. You can throw on any one of our records and love it today like you loved it when you first heard it. We want niggas to bang they fucking head. Everyone knows that. Even motherfuckers that don’t like M.O.P. know what to expect from M.O.P. and we ain’t going to change that.”

Here's the final tracklist::

1) Conquerors
2) Ground Zero
3) Put It In The Air
4) Calm Down
5) Stand Clear
6) Fire
7) Hilltop Flava
8) Stand Up
9) Stress Y'all
10) Raise Hell
11) Its That Simple
12) Get The Fuck Outta Here
13) Robbin' Hoodz

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2004, 09:31 
Globaler Moderator

Rapper Cam'ron will release his fourth album, "Purple Haze," July 20 via Diplomats/Roc-A-Fella Records. The album has already charted four singles on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart: "Get 'Em Girls," "Hey Lady" featuring Freeeky Zeeeky, "Shake" featuring JR Writer and "Lord You Know" featuring Jaheim, which debuts this week at No. 81.

"I've been working on this for about 7-8 months," Cam'ron says in a statement. "I always grow every album. I'm around nice artists like Juelz [Santana], Jim Jones, JR Writer and a whole bunch of new people and it keeps me on my toes. It's like tough love and that's why every album I do is better than the last one."

Other guests earmarked for "Purple Haze" include Kanye West, Twista, Lil' Flip, Santana and Jones. Cam'ron is also planning to release a short film in conjunction with the album.

"Purple Haze" is the follow-up to the rapper's 2002 debut "Come Home With Me," which debuted at No. 2 on both The Billboard 200 and Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. It has sold 1.1 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

They say it’s tough love over at Roc-A-Fella Records. Diplomat Capo Jim Jones knows this first hand. After staying behind the scenes to manage everything Dip Set, Jones stepped to the forefront last year as a rapper on the group’s debut album Diplomatic Immunity, which he thought would lead to a solo deal with the Roc.

It didn’t. Roc-A-Fella execs didn’t even approach Jones about signing with the label— and the rapper felt it wasn’t his place to approach them.

“I never stepped to them,” Jones told AllHipHop.com. “‘Cause I already did a whole [Diplomats] album and they had to listen to it everyday, so if that there didn’t show them what I was doing—and it was a double CD, so I felt I gave it everything I had because I wanted to be hot.”

Instead, Jones chose to sign with Koch Records, which will release his as-yet-titled debut album later this summer. Going the independent route made more sense to him and his Harlem hustle anyway, according to Jones. “I did so much by myself, my own videos, my own marketing, just to get myself out there,” he said.

Jones’ pull-yourself-up-by-your-own-bootstraps philosophy has been the main reason the Diplomats has become a household name in hip-hop the past few years. He cites Roc-A-Fella CEO Dame Dash and P.Diddy as influences on his business acumen. In fact, Jones sampled a hit from the ‘80s like Diddy when it came time to promoting his and Cam’ron’s latest venture, Sizzurp Purple Punch Liquor.

Cam’ron said, “While I was working on my album, [Purple Haze] Jim Jones was making sure the liquor [deal] was straight.”

Taking a page from the St. Ides Malt Liquor marketing campaigns that featured 2Pac, Ice Cube and Rakim rapping about the popular beverage, Jones and the Dips put together “Sippin’ on Sizzurp Vol. I: Getting Drunk on Music.” The mixtape includes a host of today’s rappers performing their own odes to alcohol. “You got to copy something to make it great,” Jones said of the campaign.

Perhaps that then explains why he and Cam called their concoction Sizzurp, which is the Southern slang term for the mixture of cough syrup and a sweet beverage like fruit punch. “Yeah, I stole it from Down South,” Jones admitted. But he stated it simply was the first name that popped into his head when he tasted the product, which he described as resembling grape Kool Aid.

The name, however, puts the rapper in the precarious position of defending against criticism from both southern rap acts and a probably rant from Bill O’Reilly regarding its influence on children.

“First of all, kids aren’t supposed to be able to buy liquor from out the store, so they shouldn’t be confused (by the name) anyway,” Jones asserted.

And as far as the reaction from the South, he boasted: “They love me for that.” He then joked, “My n***as Down South hit the syrup with the Sizzurp.”

Jim Jones solo debut album is due August 10.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2004, 12:20 

Joe Budden disst 50 Cent & Hot97 / Snoop Dogg lässt sich scheiden
25.05.2004 (Di) Redakteur: Arne2000
*Bild*[4] Ex-Shooting Star *Joe Budden*[1] hat
einen Auftritt in der Morningshow des New Yorker
Radiosenders Hot97 genutzt, um mal wieder *50 Cent*[2]
zu dissen. 50 Cent sei ein Weichei, dass seine Homies
vorschicke, anstatt selbst das Mikrofon in die Hand
zu nehmen, so Budden. Auch Hot97 selbst blieb nicht
verschont, so kritisierte Budden Songauswahl und
Mainstreamigkeit des Senders.

:bonk: "wer im glaushaus sitzt..."

Snoop Dogg will
sich von seiner langjährigen Ehefrau scheiden lassen.
Er hat gemeinsames Sorgerecht für die Kinder beantragt.
Als Grund für die Scheidung ließ der Rapstar "unüberbrückbare
Differenzen" verlauten.

Edit: :razz: der hat doch eh in der weltgeschichte rumgevögelt, warum hat er überhaupt geheiratet wenn er der ober pimp sein will

Zuletzt geändert von Warlocc am 25.05.2004, 12:25, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2004, 12:23 
Site Owner

Warlocc hat geschrieben:
Snoop Dogg will
sich von seiner langjährigen Ehefrau scheiden lassen.
Er hat gemeinsames Sorgerecht für die Kinder beantragt.
Als Grund für die Scheidung ließ der Rapstar "unüberbrückbare
Differenzen" verlauten.

snoop ist verheiratet??? und dann trotzdem immer schön den großen pimp raushängen lassen, was? scheiße, wie falsch kann man sein.. :ugly:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2004, 12:24 
Site Owner

dein editierter post lässt meinen recht überflüssig aussehen :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2004, 12:28 

chainsnatcha hat geschrieben:
snoop ist verheiratet??? und dann trotzdem immer schön den großen pimp raushängen lassen, was? scheiße, wie falsch kann man sein.. :ugly:

musst mal MTV cribs angucken, der stellt da sein haus vor...
"das zimmer hat meine frau eingerichtet, das auch... da kiff ich immer, das da ist das kiffen mit freunden zimmer, das ist das rumhäng zimmer, das ist das playstation zimmer..."

:bonk:

seine frau hat das ausgestattet wie ne villa, und er und seine kollegen rennen da rum wie in ner verkehrten welt :razz:

und jetzt noch der dritte lacher des tages:
foxy brown vertreibt pelzmäntel foxybrownfurs.com

da kann snoop sich ja gleich eindecken :ugly:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 58 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde