Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 09.05.2006, 22:55 

Bild

HEAR MORE @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/INFINITO2017
WWW.THORNBOX.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THORNBOX

Product Information
The story of some brothers with there drums and limited resources. The builders of the universe have come into there own and decided to take Hip Hop to the Zulu with universal soul. The Story of Nubian Plan it is simple 'Love Your Self And Love your people. Emcee Marcellous Lovelace with the mind of David Walker creates music about freedom and tells the Facts of him Self and Nubian ( Af Ra Kam) of this Planet. "Love your Black woman she all we got hes says". "Teach the children to develop crops". A Nation of the original people with a 'Plan'. Freedom Justice and Equality from Timbuktu in Mali to Songhi and ancient Kush (Cush) "we taken back the land". True Earth from the Sun who helps to cultivate better seeds. We must love our people to better our future. With African brothers like Cool D and Marc B on production this Album is as good as Gold a natural Resource from Africans. And vocal assistance from Mr. Skurge from the City of Dead Memphis and Fanesha doing a solo on Gotta Try. The Facts are taught to the youth and the 85% Blind Deaf and Dumb. A truth - Thoth - Imhotep - Nat Turner - GOD DROPS MINDFUL INFORMATION.

Concept of Deity by John Henrik Clarke (a clear discription of my music)

To hold a people in oppression you have to convince them first that they are supposed to be oppressed. When the European comes to a country, the first thing he does is to laugh at your God and your God concept. And the next thing is to make you laugh at your own God concept. Then he don't have to build no jails for you then, cause he's got you in a jail more binding than iron can ever put you. Anytime you turn on your own concept of God, you are no longer a free man. No one needs to put chains on your body, because the chains are on your mind. Anytime someone say's your God is ugly and you release your God and join their God, there is no hope for your freedom until you once more believe in your own concept of the "deity." And that's how we're trapped. We have been educated into believing someone else's concept of the deity, and someone else's standard of beauty. You have the right to practice any religion and politics in a way that best suits your freedom, your dignity, and your understanding. And once you do that, you don't apologize. Nothing the European mind ever devised was meant to do anything but to facilitate the European's control over the world. Anything that you get from Europe that you are going to use for yourself, remake it to suit yourself. Where did we go wrong educationally? After the Civil War, the period called reconstruction, a period of pseudo-democracy, we began to have our own institutions, our own schools. We had no role model for a school, ... our own role model. So we began to imitate White schools. Our church was an imitation of the White church. All we did is to modify the old trap. We didn't change the images, we became more comfortable within the trap. We didn't change the images, we changed some of the concepts of the images, but the images remained the same. So the mis-education that gave us a slave mentality had been altered. But it remained basically the same."

{Limited Edition}

nubeing found
they only hate
i’m not ever done
globalization and the devils plans
new me
gold planet
nubian plan skit
won’t ever cry
why its like dat (sena) ft. Mr. Skurge
Kushites it was we
Earth Sign Virgin
unknown ZULU
free (skit)
anu day has come
language presents knowledge
gotta try ft. Fanesha

(c) 2017 INFINITOONE (ASCAP)
all lyrics by Marcellous Lovelace (ASCAP)
beats by MARC B ON 6/7/14/16
beats by COOL D ON 1/2/3/4
5/8/9/10/11/12/15
skit by EFFECCTIVE ON 13
only1infinito@hotmail.com
www.infinito2017.com

Price: $16.99 $14.99

TO BUY ALBUM @ THORNBOX.COM

Marcellous Lovelace
Nubian Plan It
Infinitoone | 2017

With lush raps wrapped in Afrocentrism, inspired on the legacy of the forefighters of anti-slavery (namechecking Nat Turner a.o.), African liberation and revolution, Infinito2017 comes as Marcellous Lovelace over an extremely jazzy production by illustrious producers Cool B and Marc B. 'Nubian Plan It' is Infinito’s thirty-something project and still sounds innovative and fresh.

Lyrically, nothing much has changed as Infinito keeps on 'walking' over the beats. The songs seem to thruddle on at a peaceful pace and Marcelous’ voice puts you in a Sunday afternoon daze, but the lyrical content and the musical richness of the beats keep you alert. 'I ain’t over ya head, I’m right inside ya mind'. And on a extra note, one tends to pick up some knowledge 'The metaphors I use are always backed up by some facts'. Besides being political ('Look at New Orleans, you were left out to die'), spiritual to even religious (quotin 'devil' often), Infinito is braggadocious 'The only purpose you serve is not coming out' and celebrates the divinity of love (in 'Earth Sign Virgin').

Besides addin some dialect and flippin the grammar in an unusual manner, Infinito displays his unconventional style nicely in 'I’m Not Ever Done', where lyrical content and production intertwine, 'Watch the kick goin in another direction' while the kick actually goes flat. As for production, this album introduces two talented beatsmiths who are able to smoothly integrate jazz and soul into hip-hop, by flippin loops, sample sequences and chops over slow drums and irregular kicks, snares and hi-hats. Soul loops as in 'Gold Planet' and 'Gotta Try' are simply done but sound delicious, the piano loop in 'I’m Not Ever Done', the double bass in 'Globalization And The Devil’s Plan', the playful drums in 'Won’t Ever Cry' and the disjuncted production of thick basslines, crazy background sounds and hypnotic wailing make 'Language Presents Knowledge' sound damn good.

With every album Infinito2017 aka Marcellous Lovelace keeps innovatin himself and manages to find a perfect click between his lyricism and the production, findin suitable beatmakers to run with. 'Nubian Plan It' is a harmonious fit between rhymes and beats. It sounds peaceful but with a little black revolution inside.

posted by: cpf | 07-02-2006 | rated: phat

Zuletzt geändert von infinito2017 am 03.07.2006, 21:23, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags: www.thornbox.com
BeitragVerfasst: 17.05.2006, 02:05 

www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com
www.thornbox.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.07.2006, 21:22 

NUBIAN PLAN IT Review @ Platform8470.com out at Thornbox.com

Bild

Marcellous Lovelace
Nubian Plan It
Infinitoone | 2017

With lush raps wrapped in Afrocentrism, inspired on the legacy of the forefighters of anti-slavery (namechecking Nat Turner a.o.), African liberation and revolution, Infinito2017 comes as Marcellous Lovelace over an extremely jazzy production by illustrious producers Cool B and Marc B. 'Nubian Plan It' is Infinito’s thirty-something project and still sounds innovative and fresh.

Lyrically, nothing much has changed as Infinito keeps on 'walking' over the beats. The songs seem to thruddle on at a peaceful pace and Marcelous’ voice puts you in a Sunday afternoon daze, but the lyrical content and the musical richness of the beats keep you alert. 'I ain’t over ya head, I’m right inside ya mind'. And on a extra note, one tends to pick up some knowledge 'The metaphors I use are always backed up by some facts'. Besides being political ('Look at New Orleans, you were left out to die'), spiritual to even religious (quotin 'devil' often), Infinito is braggadocious 'The only purpose you serve is not coming out' and celebrates the divinity of love (in 'Earth Sign Virgin').

Besides addin some dialect and flippin the grammar in an unusual manner, Infinito displays his unconventional style nicely in 'I’m Not Ever Done', where lyrical content and production intertwine, 'Watch the kick goin in another direction' while the kick actually goes flat. As for production, this album introduces two talented beatsmiths who are able to smoothly integrate jazz and soul into hip-hop, by flippin loops, sample sequences and chops over slow drums and irregular kicks, snares and hi-hats. Soul loops as in 'Gold Planet' and 'Gotta Try' are simply done but sound delicious, the piano loop in 'I’m Not Ever Done', the double bass in 'Globalization And The Devil’s Plan', the playful drums in 'Won’t Ever Cry' and the disjuncted production of thick basslines, crazy background sounds and hypnotic wailing make 'Language Presents Knowledge' sound damn good.

With every album Infinito2017 aka Marcellous Lovelace keeps innovatin himself and manages to find a perfect click between his lyricism and the production, findin suitable beatmakers to run with. 'Nubian Plan It' is a harmonious fit between rhymes and beats. It sounds peaceful but with a little black revolution inside.

posted by: cpf | 07-02-2006 | rated: phat

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde